Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 3963 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 59440
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59140

    Yong Sheng in Smyrna

    I am torn about this place. I have had multiple visits recently. They all seem to give a pretty damn good massage. They throw in just enough slow, sensual vibe to make a very massage experience. But they all get very mercenary on the flip. Instead of chilling and going with the flow, it is hard negotiation time. And all these average looking 50+ year old women think their happy ending is worth a c note. No I didn't pay that. None of them are in any way hot, but they have GPS and actively avoid any client touching of their bod without reopening negotiations. They clutch pearls if you grab a boob. OK whatever hon, you ain't all that. Even afterward they are up-selling the tip. Pic related. They pile on together at the register. I joked to them that this place is a shark tank. At least they grinned at that. I suggest bring cash. They charge up front then demand a separate charge again for the tip and there is a fee each time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails massage.jpg‎  

  2. #59139
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyj29  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing these ads on the site for a milking massage based out of Mexico City (https://ferrantmassage.com/). Anyone know of anywhere close that has a similar setup?
    If you put "milking" in the search bar on Rub Rankings, you will get a number of hits.

  3. #59138

    Milking Massage

    Been seeing these ads on the site for a milking massage based out of Mexico City (https://ferrantmassage.com/). Anyone know of anywhere close that has a similar setup?

  4. #59137
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I completely don't understand the money hand back and the phone. Can you clarify that. Also how much was house plus tip?
    It was a silly side note. She was handing me my things and I gave her the tip. She went to hand it back to me instead of handing me my phone. $180 otd.

  5. #59136

    Rule of LEO

    Spoke to a mammasan about seeing police in an AMP. She said One Police is questions and License check, more than 1 is a raid.

    Quote Originally Posted by CongoMamba  [View Original Post]
    Went to sunshine last week. I like the tea spot next door, so when I am there I like to go for a massage. It was afternoon time. Was walking to the AMP next door. This one is part of the Spanish dessert island on pleansat hill rd if you have never been.

    For those who don't know pleansat hill rd, satellite blvd and steve reynolands is the lanitna island in a ocean of asian places in that neighborhood. I was in the mood for hot tacos so I went to sunshine. Have had good luck there in the past. However this time was one for the history books.

    As I am walking towards the place a ups truck pulls in. No big deal. But as I look back a cop car also pulls in from the opposite direction. Now many of you would not have broken your stride. I on the other hand shit myself and threw up my tea. Had to rush my ass back to the tea shop and get to the bathroom. I am not sure if the cop was looking at me or not but I felt his eyes on me. Thankfully he walked towards the bank. But that didn't help with the fact that I was shit scared. Went to the tea place stayed there for a few minutes and watched him leave.

    Went back to sunshine and drew a tank. The tall one that used to be at moonlight. Went for a massage anyways and a lackluster L1. Fully clothed too, do they not know I like my L1 topless?? The other one over at moonlight knows! I don't think she is a bad person but damn she is big and kinda rough.

    I think what made this super scary for me is that I went there right after gym and I had my gym bag with me. I have a set of personal hygiene stuff with me in my bag, shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, condom, meds toothbrush. What made me jumpy was the thought of getting caught in a AMP with a condom. I know its not a crime to have one in a personal hygiene kit. But if there is a raid on an AMP and I get caught in it, and my kit has ed meds and condoms, is that probable cause for solicitation? Like fuck I having playing this game for half a year now and it never occurred to me.

    This is not the first time I go to an AMP after gym, specially the one that have a shower. But this is the first a fucking truck and cop car pulled in at the same time from opposite directions and absolutely scared the shit out of me. Like what is the standard protocol for this situation. If the cop had stopped me and searched my bag would I be absolutely fucked?

    Overall very bad experience and this is not a reflection on the girls. I think the situation and circumstances just fucked it all the way. Honestly I should have walked away. But yeah here is my latest miss adventure.

  6. #59135

    Susu

    Anyone been to Susu recently? If so, any intel on the current lineup? I haven't been since January due to hit or miss with the girls there. Hoping its better since location was nice and so was the inside.

  7. #59134

    Lily

    Went to Starlight and told that Lily was gone. Can anyone confirm that or anyone know where she went?

  8. #59133

    Please explain

    I completely don't understand the money hand back and the phone. Can you clarify that. Also how much was house plus tip?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    I visited W and just happened that Lucky answered the door. She was in a tight mini dress that looked very inviting. She led me to a room, collected the house fee and left for about five minutes. I was pretty happy she came back.

    She started the massage with a sheet and towels on me and started pushing on me. That was most of the massage. Pushing me around. I kept trying to get my hands under her dress but she kept pushing them or slapping them away. I couldn't understand it. I was making it known I'm not a cop.

    She kept pushing me in all directions and I was thinking that I wouldn't go for the happy ending. I told her I wanted my ass and legs massaged but she just said we do up here first.

    Finally, she gets in between my legs and starts using lotion to rub me. Teasing took a little bit it she started running her hand down the crack of my ass and over my asshole. I'm still pretty annoyed from earlier though.

    On the flip, it's more pushing of my shoulders and stomach with a sheet over me. She got up on the table and puts her knees on either side of my dick. She is not a petite lady. Finally, she takes off the sheet and starts grabbing my flaccid cock. She asks me if I want a happy ending and I said no.

    Now she's a little flustered. She stops and tells me it's a $50 minimum tip. I told her no fucking way, that she didn't do anything for it. She argued with me and I told her if she got naked, I would tip $100. She was having a hard time understanding and I make motions telling everything off. She thinks I offered $100 for sex. After a minute or two, she gets it and pulls her dress up to her shoulders. I told her to take off the panties, too.

    She grabs my cock and is doing a pretty good job getting me hard. I point to her huge boobs and then to my mouth. Now she thought I was asking for a BJ. In a little bit she jams her tits in my face and really started jerking my cock. I'm playing with her clit and trying to get fiv. I think she was so annoyed, nothing would get her wet.

    She started jamming her finger on her other hand up my ass. It didn't take too long for me to blow my load. She got towels and cleaned me up.

    I got out her money and Mocha came to the door. At least I think it was her. She's old! Must be in her 60's. Lucky handed the money back to me instead of my phone. I politely let her know the money was hers. She even cleaned my sunglasses for me.

    After I got home, I actually felt like the massage was decent. I felt looser. I don't know if I would go back, though. Too weird.

  9. #59132

    When spidey sense is way way off

    Went to sunshine last week. I like the tea spot next door, so when I am there I like to go for a massage. It was afternoon time. Was walking to the AMP next door. This one is part of the Spanish dessert island on pleansat hill rd if you have never been.

    For those who don't know pleansat hill rd, satellite blvd and steve reynolands is the lanitna island in a ocean of asian places in that neighborhood. I was in the mood for hot tacos so I went to sunshine. Have had good luck there in the past. However this time was one for the history books.

    As I am walking towards the place a ups truck pulls in. No big deal. But as I look back a cop car also pulls in from the opposite direction. Now many of you would not have broken your stride. I on the other hand shit myself and threw up my tea. Had to rush my ass back to the tea shop and get to the bathroom. I am not sure if the cop was looking at me or not but I felt his eyes on me. Thankfully he walked towards the bank. But that didn't help with the fact that I was shit scared. Went to the tea place stayed there for a few minutes and watched him leave.

    Went back to sunshine and drew a tank. The tall one that used to be at moonlight. Went for a massage anyways and a lackluster L1. Fully clothed too, do they not know I like my L1 topless?? The other one over at moonlight knows! I don't think she is a bad person but damn she is big and kinda rough.

    I think what made this super scary for me is that I went there right after gym and I had my gym bag with me. I have a set of personal hygiene stuff with me in my bag, shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, condom, meds toothbrush. What made me jumpy was the thought of getting caught in a AMP with a condom. I know its not a crime to have one in a personal hygiene kit. But if there is a raid on an AMP and I get caught in it, and my kit has ed meds and condoms, is that probable cause for solicitation? Like fuck I having playing this game for half a year now and it never occurred to me.

    This is not the first time I go to an AMP after gym, specially the one that have a shower. But this is the first a fucking truck and cop car pulled in at the same time from opposite directions and absolutely scared the shit out of me. Like what is the standard protocol for this situation. If the cop had stopped me and searched my bag would I be absolutely fucked?

    Overall very bad experience and this is not a reflection on the girls. I think the situation and circumstances just fucked it all the way. Honestly I should have walked away. But yeah here is my latest miss adventure.

  10. #59131

    Lucky at W Spa

    I visited W and just happened that Lucky answered the door. She was in a tight mini dress that looked very inviting. She led me to a room, collected the house fee and left for about five minutes. I was pretty happy she came back.

    She started the massage with a sheet and towels on me and started pushing on me. That was most of the massage. Pushing me around. I kept trying to get my hands under her dress but she kept pushing them or slapping them away. I couldn't understand it. I was making it known I'm not a cop.

    She kept pushing me in all directions and I was thinking that I wouldn't go for the happy ending. I told her I wanted my ass and legs massaged but she just said we do up here first.

    Finally, she gets in between my legs and starts using lotion to rub me. Teasing took a little bit it she started running her hand down the crack of my ass and over my asshole. I'm still pretty annoyed from earlier though.

    On the flip, it's more pushing of my shoulders and stomach with a sheet over me. She got up on the table and puts her knees on either side of my dick. She is not a petite lady. Finally, she takes off the sheet and starts grabbing my flaccid cock. She asks me if I want a happy ending and I said no.

    Now she's a little flustered. She stops and tells me it's a $50 minimum tip. I told her no fucking way, that she didn't do anything for it. She argued with me and I told her if she got naked, I would tip $100. She was having a hard time understanding and I make motions telling everything off. She thinks I offered $100 for sex. After a minute or two, she gets it and pulls her dress up to her shoulders. I told her to take off the panties, too.

    She grabs my cock and is doing a pretty good job getting me hard. I point to her huge boobs and then to my mouth. Now she thought I was asking for a BJ. In a little bit she jams her tits in my face and really started jerking my cock. I'm playing with her clit and trying to get fiv. I think she was so annoyed, nothing would get her wet.

    She started jamming her finger on her other hand up my ass. It didn't take too long for me to blow my load. She got towels and cleaned me up.

    I got out her money and Mocha came to the door. At least I think it was her. She's old! Must be in her 60's. Lucky handed the money back to me instead of my phone. I politely let her know the money was hers. She even cleaned my sunglasses for me.

    After I got home, I actually felt like the massage was decent. I felt looser. I don't know if I would go back, though. Too weird.

  11. #59130

    Great time at Meet

    Meet Massage might be the most reliable L1 spot north of the city. Had a great time there with multiple girls.

  12. #59129

    Nuts

    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticKing  [View Original Post]
    If this is the place on Simpson circle I've been trying for a while too. This place used to be a FS place so I still go. She's cute young and quirky so I stop by from time to time. I got her to massage me once no flip not touching nothing which is fine. She will tell me that only male masseuse is available and when I tell her no problem she tells me to leave. Not to come back or make appointment. She says leave. Weird right? Another time I walk in and she tells me to stop coming and so elsewhere. Probably thought I was someone else. Cause I go back a few months later and it's same as usual. I walk in around lunch and she says they busy come back tomorrow. I think they just a front to launder money now LOL. She's cute enough to keep trying though. LOL.
    That girl is out of her mind. First time I saw her it was wide open, she did it all. Everytime since it's excuse after excuse as to why she can't.

  13. #59128
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch112  [View Original Post]
    I went to Mint yesterday and saw Blue. Looks like she is in her 30's. Skinny with nice size breasts, C's maybe. I was never good as sizing them up. She seemed mechanical. Never took out the gum in her mouth even when she did L2. L3 was good enough, I just have had better even at Mint. Cookie, Yoyo and even Candy are better. Mint is my place; it works so why change till I have to.
    That's disappointing. My last two there were Jenny and Candy. Both were excellent. I'll have to try to avoid Blue.

  14. #59127

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch112  [View Original Post]
    I went to Mint yesterday and saw Blue. Looks like she is in her 30's. Skinny with nice size breasts, C's maybe. I was never good as sizing them up. She seemed mechanical. Never took out the gum in her mouth even when she did L2. L3 was good enough, I just have had better even at Mint. Cookie, Yoyo and even Candy are better. Mint is my place; it works so why change till I have to.
    Hey bro, what's the prices at mint?

  15. #59126

    Rebalance

    Quote Originally Posted by RockAndHard  [View Original Post]
    Had dinner near Inman Park and decided to get a massage. RM had some recent posts about this place even though it looked legit. Made appointment and went in right before close.

    Nice, clean facility but as soon as I walked in clear it was a legit place. Nice massage with reasonable amount of pressure. Masseuse, didn't get her name, was older and wider. Kept me covered the entire massage but did brush the balls a bit on thigh massage.

    Only interesting thing. During the last few minutes after the flip she needed to position my arms. She made sure to stick her tits in my hands and encouraged squeezing. But didn't do anything more.
    If you don't get the name of the masseuse why post review?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape