Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 3963 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 59441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59126

    Rebalance

    Quote Originally Posted by RockAndHard  [View Original Post]
    Had dinner near Inman Park and decided to get a massage. RM had some recent posts about this place even though it looked legit. Made appointment and went in right before close.

    Nice, clean facility but as soon as I walked in clear it was a legit place. Nice massage with reasonable amount of pressure. Masseuse, didn't get her name, was older and wider. Kept me covered the entire massage but did brush the balls a bit on thigh massage.

    Only interesting thing. During the last few minutes after the flip she needed to position my arms. She made sure to stick her tits in my hands and encouraged squeezing. But didn't do anything more.
    If you don't get the name of the masseuse why post review?

  2. #59125

    I luv massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie21  [View Original Post]
    Someone needs call her bluff, she is great but the most bizarre I met with so many crazy story and super selective but not sure the criteria, it's not money for sure. I really doubt it her father, has anyone ever said sure when she offer male?
    If this is the place on Simpson circle I've been trying for a while too. This place used to be a FS place so I still go. She's cute young and quirky so I stop by from time to time. I got her to massage me once no flip not touching nothing which is fine. She will tell me that only male masseuse is available and when I tell her no problem she tells me to leave. Not to come back or make appointment. She says leave. Weird right? Another time I walk in and she tells me to stop coming and so elsewhere. Probably thought I was someone else. Cause I go back a few months later and it's same as usual. I walk in around lunch and she says they busy come back tomorrow. I think they just a front to launder money now LOL. She's cute enough to keep trying though. LOL.

  3. #59124

    Abro

    Quote Originally Posted by HEMark  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by ABRO Spa Suwanee I met Bella a young spinster. Opted for $80 one hour massage.

    Massage was relaxing and strong without many elbows, very good technique.

    Good HJ no complaints there, meet her upfront and tip her $160 OTD.

    Didn't seem pleased and emphasized (by appointment only) what does that even means?

    Any theories don't really know. I tip expecting better results in the future as rapport.

    Builds; this girl just baffled me.
    Abro is really hit or miss with more misses than hits lately. There was a stretch a while ago I couldn't get L1 there LOL. I was there a few weeks back and same sort of vibe. Really pissy at the end when I tipped the usual amount which is same as you 80 house and 80 for L1. Can't remember the girls name but older typical middle aged lady body.

    I would avoid until they change over the current crop.

  4. #59123
    Quote Originally Posted by HEMark  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by ABRO Spa Suwanee I met Bella a young spinster. Opted for $80 one hour massage.

    Massage was relaxing and strong without many elbows, very good technique.

    Some teasing before the flip very flirty on the flip started negotiating but stopped as I promised.

    To tip well.

    Good HJ no complaints there, meet her upfront and tip her $160 OTD.

    Didn't seem pleased and emphasized (by appointment only) what does that even means?

    Any theories don't really know. I tip expecting better results in the future as rapport.

    Builds; this girl just baffled me.
    Does she offer FS?

  5. #59122
    Quote Originally Posted by CongoMamba  [View Original Post]
    I like a good puzzle to crack like nateF but if her dad is there wouldn't that be kinda a huge red flag / turn off?
    Someone needs call her bluff, she is great but the most bizarre I met with so many crazy story and super selective but not sure the criteria, it's not money for sure. I really doubt it her father, has anyone ever said sure when she offer male?

  6. #59121

    Bella by appointment only

    Stopped by ABRO Spa Suwanee I met Bella a young spinster. Opted for $80 one hour massage.

    Massage was relaxing and strong without many elbows, very good technique.

    Some teasing before the flip very flirty on the flip started negotiating but stopped as I promised.

    To tip well.

    Good HJ no complaints there, meet her upfront and tip her $160 OTD.

    Didn't seem pleased and emphasized (by appointment only) what does that even means?

    Any theories don't really know. I tip expecting better results in the future as rapport.

    Builds; this girl just baffled me.

  7. #59120

    Blue at Mint

    I went to Mint yesterday and saw Blue. Looks like she is in her 30's. Skinny with nice size breasts, C's maybe. I was never good as sizing them up. She seemed mechanical. Never took out the gum in her mouth even when she did L2. L3 was good enough, I just have had better even at Mint. Cookie, Yoyo and even Candy are better. Mint is my place; it works so why change till I have to.

  8. #59119

    Buford Hwy and Peachtree ib

    Ok. I have read the forum about the closures of season Buford over the last year. Any recommendations for Peachtree industrial blvd and Buford hwy! Will be in area soon.

  9. #59118

    I like a good puzzle

    Quote Originally Posted by NateF  [View Original Post]
    So there is a male masseuse there, her father.

    So I've been trying to crack this place throughout the year going about 3-4 times, since she is young and does seem interesting. From what I know its her and father who do the massages but she makes excuses a lot to not do the massage. "Busy" "only male mesusse" ect as you can read on this forum and on RM.

    Finally I went there on the 3rd visit and she gave me a massage, it was good but no happiness. So I try again to make sure and get there right when they open, she walks into the store and I see her father drive away. I get in and she says she can't do the massage and tries to call her father to return and I just walk out.
    I like a good puzzle to crack like nateF but if her dad is there wouldn't that be kinda a huge red flag / turn off?

  10. #59117

    Taiji

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverPaul  [View Original Post]
    Tai Ji Massage. I did an advance search and could not find a post on this parlor. Any one with experience? Sites seem to differ. Table Shower? HOT shows some good massage.
    Search it as one word and you will have better luck.

  11. #59116

    Sounds familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin  [View Original Post]
    Fake personality but I could tell she didn't really want to talk or interact more than necessary. Refused BBBJ and gave me a rather uninspired toothy effort with very poor technique for 30 seconds. Then cowgirl for 1 minute before calling for mish. Breast and nipple sucking provoked her to guard herself with her arms, preventing any thorough enjoyment. Refused any kissing. Seemed annoyed as I pounded her. Just overall putting on a complete act and hoping to be done ASAP. I got a pound of flesh out of her though. I would never see her again. There just wasn't anything redeeming except her cute-ish face and nice boobs which were borderline off limits. $$ + 0. 8."
    The attitude and performance sounds exactly like Lexi from Austin who was there earlier this year (Feb I think). Was she fairly tall, around 5' 7"-8" or so? I haven't gone back since due to the lackluster visit. Mama needs to give these girls an attitude adjustment if they still want business.

  12. #59115
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I know a Jenny works at Starlight Wed, Thursday, Friday. She is about 5 ft 4 , A Cup, Short Black Hair, bad teeth Nice Ass. Lets me play. I know there was a Mint Jenny Sighting with almost same description. Did anyone that saw Jenny at Mint, see her on a Wed Thursday or Friday? She can't be in both places. I asked mine if she works somewhere else, she said no, but the way she said it.
    Jenny at Mint was at least a C cup and her teeth were fine. She told me she was leaving for LA in May. I asked her if she was coming back, she said she didn't know.

  13. #59114

    Yeaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverPaul  [View Original Post]
    Tai Ji Massage. I did an advance search and could not find a post on this parlor. Any one with experience? Sites seem to differ. Table Shower? HOT shows some good massage.
    Coco (the owner) and the other lady working there both provide L1, but nothing special. Neither are lookers or anything significant to grab onto.

  14. #59113

    Tai Ji Massage

    Tai Ji Massage. I did an advance search and could not find a post on this parlor. Any one with experience? Sites seem to differ. Table Shower? HOT shows some good massage.

  15. #59112

    BBBJ or BBFS

    If yall know any place that does BBBJ or BBFS let me know. I don't mind tipping extra for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape