Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 3964 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 59446
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59131

    Lucky at W Spa

    I visited W and just happened that Lucky answered the door. She was in a tight mini dress that looked very inviting. She led me to a room, collected the house fee and left for about five minutes. I was pretty happy she came back.

    She started the massage with a sheet and towels on me and started pushing on me. That was most of the massage. Pushing me around. I kept trying to get my hands under her dress but she kept pushing them or slapping them away. I couldn't understand it. I was making it known I'm not a cop.

    She kept pushing me in all directions and I was thinking that I wouldn't go for the happy ending. I told her I wanted my ass and legs massaged but she just said we do up here first.

    Finally, she gets in between my legs and starts using lotion to rub me. Teasing took a little bit it she started running her hand down the crack of my ass and over my asshole. I'm still pretty annoyed from earlier though.

    On the flip, it's more pushing of my shoulders and stomach with a sheet over me. She got up on the table and puts her knees on either side of my dick. She is not a petite lady. Finally, she takes off the sheet and starts grabbing my flaccid cock. She asks me if I want a happy ending and I said no.

    Now she's a little flustered. She stops and tells me it's a $50 minimum tip. I told her no fucking way, that she didn't do anything for it. She argued with me and I told her if she got naked, I would tip $100. She was having a hard time understanding and I make motions telling everything off. She thinks I offered $100 for sex. After a minute or two, she gets it and pulls her dress up to her shoulders. I told her to take off the panties, too.

    She grabs my cock and is doing a pretty good job getting me hard. I point to her huge boobs and then to my mouth. Now she thought I was asking for a BJ. In a little bit she jams her tits in my face and really started jerking my cock. I'm playing with her clit and trying to get fiv. I think she was so annoyed, nothing would get her wet.

    She started jamming her finger on her other hand up my ass. It didn't take too long for me to blow my load. She got towels and cleaned me up.

    I got out her money and Mocha came to the door. At least I think it was her. She's old! Must be in her 60's. Lucky handed the money back to me instead of my phone. I politely let her know the money was hers. She even cleaned my sunglasses for me.

    After I got home, I actually felt like the massage was decent. I felt looser. I don't know if I would go back, though. Too weird.

  2. #59130

    Great time at Meet

    Meet Massage might be the most reliable L1 spot north of the city. Had a great time there with multiple girls.

  3. #59129

    Nuts

    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticKing  [View Original Post]
    If this is the place on Simpson circle I've been trying for a while too. This place used to be a FS place so I still go. She's cute young and quirky so I stop by from time to time. I got her to massage me once no flip not touching nothing which is fine. She will tell me that only male masseuse is available and when I tell her no problem she tells me to leave. Not to come back or make appointment. She says leave. Weird right? Another time I walk in and she tells me to stop coming and so elsewhere. Probably thought I was someone else. Cause I go back a few months later and it's same as usual. I walk in around lunch and she says they busy come back tomorrow. I think they just a front to launder money now LOL. She's cute enough to keep trying though. LOL.
    That girl is out of her mind. First time I saw her it was wide open, she did it all. Everytime since it's excuse after excuse as to why she can't.

  4. #59128
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch112  [View Original Post]
    I went to Mint yesterday and saw Blue. Looks like she is in her 30's. Skinny with nice size breasts, C's maybe. I was never good as sizing them up. She seemed mechanical. Never took out the gum in her mouth even when she did L2. L3 was good enough, I just have had better even at Mint. Cookie, Yoyo and even Candy are better. Mint is my place; it works so why change till I have to.
    That's disappointing. My last two there were Jenny and Candy. Both were excellent. I'll have to try to avoid Blue.

  5. #59127

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch112  [View Original Post]
    I went to Mint yesterday and saw Blue. Looks like she is in her 30's. Skinny with nice size breasts, C's maybe. I was never good as sizing them up. She seemed mechanical. Never took out the gum in her mouth even when she did L2. L3 was good enough, I just have had better even at Mint. Cookie, Yoyo and even Candy are better. Mint is my place; it works so why change till I have to.
    Hey bro, what's the prices at mint?

  6. #59126

    Rebalance

    Quote Originally Posted by RockAndHard  [View Original Post]
    Had dinner near Inman Park and decided to get a massage. RM had some recent posts about this place even though it looked legit. Made appointment and went in right before close.

    Nice, clean facility but as soon as I walked in clear it was a legit place. Nice massage with reasonable amount of pressure. Masseuse, didn't get her name, was older and wider. Kept me covered the entire massage but did brush the balls a bit on thigh massage.

    Only interesting thing. During the last few minutes after the flip she needed to position my arms. She made sure to stick her tits in my hands and encouraged squeezing. But didn't do anything more.
    If you don't get the name of the masseuse why post review?

  7. #59125

    I luv massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie21  [View Original Post]
    Someone needs call her bluff, she is great but the most bizarre I met with so many crazy story and super selective but not sure the criteria, it's not money for sure. I really doubt it her father, has anyone ever said sure when she offer male?
    If this is the place on Simpson circle I've been trying for a while too. This place used to be a FS place so I still go. She's cute young and quirky so I stop by from time to time. I got her to massage me once no flip not touching nothing which is fine. She will tell me that only male masseuse is available and when I tell her no problem she tells me to leave. Not to come back or make appointment. She says leave. Weird right? Another time I walk in and she tells me to stop coming and so elsewhere. Probably thought I was someone else. Cause I go back a few months later and it's same as usual. I walk in around lunch and she says they busy come back tomorrow. I think they just a front to launder money now LOL. She's cute enough to keep trying though. LOL.

  8. #59124

    Abro

    Quote Originally Posted by HEMark  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by ABRO Spa Suwanee I met Bella a young spinster. Opted for $80 one hour massage.

    Massage was relaxing and strong without many elbows, very good technique.

    Good HJ no complaints there, meet her upfront and tip her $160 OTD.

    Didn't seem pleased and emphasized (by appointment only) what does that even means?

    Any theories don't really know. I tip expecting better results in the future as rapport.

    Builds; this girl just baffled me.
    Abro is really hit or miss with more misses than hits lately. There was a stretch a while ago I couldn't get L1 there LOL. I was there a few weeks back and same sort of vibe. Really pissy at the end when I tipped the usual amount which is same as you 80 house and 80 for L1. Can't remember the girls name but older typical middle aged lady body.

    I would avoid until they change over the current crop.

  9. #59123
    Quote Originally Posted by HEMark  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by ABRO Spa Suwanee I met Bella a young spinster. Opted for $80 one hour massage.

    Massage was relaxing and strong without many elbows, very good technique.

    Some teasing before the flip very flirty on the flip started negotiating but stopped as I promised.

    To tip well.

    Good HJ no complaints there, meet her upfront and tip her $160 OTD.

    Didn't seem pleased and emphasized (by appointment only) what does that even means?

    Any theories don't really know. I tip expecting better results in the future as rapport.

    Builds; this girl just baffled me.
    Does she offer FS?

  10. #59122
    Quote Originally Posted by CongoMamba  [View Original Post]
    I like a good puzzle to crack like nateF but if her dad is there wouldn't that be kinda a huge red flag / turn off?
    Someone needs call her bluff, she is great but the most bizarre I met with so many crazy story and super selective but not sure the criteria, it's not money for sure. I really doubt it her father, has anyone ever said sure when she offer male?

  11. #59121

    Bella by appointment only

    Stopped by ABRO Spa Suwanee I met Bella a young spinster. Opted for $80 one hour massage.

    Massage was relaxing and strong without many elbows, very good technique.

    Some teasing before the flip very flirty on the flip started negotiating but stopped as I promised.

    To tip well.

    Good HJ no complaints there, meet her upfront and tip her $160 OTD.

    Didn't seem pleased and emphasized (by appointment only) what does that even means?

    Any theories don't really know. I tip expecting better results in the future as rapport.

    Builds; this girl just baffled me.

  12. #59120

    Blue at Mint

    I went to Mint yesterday and saw Blue. Looks like she is in her 30's. Skinny with nice size breasts, C's maybe. I was never good as sizing them up. She seemed mechanical. Never took out the gum in her mouth even when she did L2. L3 was good enough, I just have had better even at Mint. Cookie, Yoyo and even Candy are better. Mint is my place; it works so why change till I have to.

  13. #59119

    Buford Hwy and Peachtree ib

    Ok. I have read the forum about the closures of season Buford over the last year. Any recommendations for Peachtree industrial blvd and Buford hwy! Will be in area soon.

  14. #59118

    I like a good puzzle

    Quote Originally Posted by NateF  [View Original Post]
    So there is a male masseuse there, her father.

    So I've been trying to crack this place throughout the year going about 3-4 times, since she is young and does seem interesting. From what I know its her and father who do the massages but she makes excuses a lot to not do the massage. "Busy" "only male mesusse" ect as you can read on this forum and on RM.

    Finally I went there on the 3rd visit and she gave me a massage, it was good but no happiness. So I try again to make sure and get there right when they open, she walks into the store and I see her father drive away. I get in and she says she can't do the massage and tries to call her father to return and I just walk out.
    I like a good puzzle to crack like nateF but if her dad is there wouldn't that be kinda a huge red flag / turn off?

  15. #59117

    Taiji

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverPaul  [View Original Post]
    Tai Ji Massage. I did an advance search and could not find a post on this parlor. Any one with experience? Sites seem to differ. Table Shower? HOT shows some good massage.
    Search it as one word and you will have better luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape