Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 3964 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 59450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59120

    Blue at Mint

    I went to Mint yesterday and saw Blue. Looks like she is in her 30's. Skinny with nice size breasts, C's maybe. I was never good as sizing them up. She seemed mechanical. Never took out the gum in her mouth even when she did L2. L3 was good enough, I just have had better even at Mint. Cookie, Yoyo and even Candy are better. Mint is my place; it works so why change till I have to.

  2. #59119

    Buford Hwy and Peachtree ib

    Ok. I have read the forum about the closures of season Buford over the last year. Any recommendations for Peachtree industrial blvd and Buford hwy! Will be in area soon.

  3. #59118

    I like a good puzzle

    Quote Originally Posted by NateF  [View Original Post]
    So there is a male masseuse there, her father.

    So I've been trying to crack this place throughout the year going about 3-4 times, since she is young and does seem interesting. From what I know its her and father who do the massages but she makes excuses a lot to not do the massage. "Busy" "only male mesusse" ect as you can read on this forum and on RM.

    Finally I went there on the 3rd visit and she gave me a massage, it was good but no happiness. So I try again to make sure and get there right when they open, she walks into the store and I see her father drive away. I get in and she says she can't do the massage and tries to call her father to return and I just walk out.
    I like a good puzzle to crack like nateF but if her dad is there wouldn't that be kinda a huge red flag / turn off?

  4. #59117

    Taiji

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverPaul  [View Original Post]
    Tai Ji Massage. I did an advance search and could not find a post on this parlor. Any one with experience? Sites seem to differ. Table Shower? HOT shows some good massage.
    Search it as one word and you will have better luck.

  5. #59116

    Sounds familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin  [View Original Post]
    Fake personality but I could tell she didn't really want to talk or interact more than necessary. Refused BBBJ and gave me a rather uninspired toothy effort with very poor technique for 30 seconds. Then cowgirl for 1 minute before calling for mish. Breast and nipple sucking provoked her to guard herself with her arms, preventing any thorough enjoyment. Refused any kissing. Seemed annoyed as I pounded her. Just overall putting on a complete act and hoping to be done ASAP. I got a pound of flesh out of her though. I would never see her again. There just wasn't anything redeeming except her cute-ish face and nice boobs which were borderline off limits. $$ + 0. 8."
    The attitude and performance sounds exactly like Lexi from Austin who was there earlier this year (Feb I think). Was she fairly tall, around 5' 7"-8" or so? I haven't gone back since due to the lackluster visit. Mama needs to give these girls an attitude adjustment if they still want business.

  6. #59115
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I know a Jenny works at Starlight Wed, Thursday, Friday. She is about 5 ft 4 , A Cup, Short Black Hair, bad teeth Nice Ass. Lets me play. I know there was a Mint Jenny Sighting with almost same description. Did anyone that saw Jenny at Mint, see her on a Wed Thursday or Friday? She can't be in both places. I asked mine if she works somewhere else, she said no, but the way she said it.
    Jenny at Mint was at least a C cup and her teeth were fine. She told me she was leaving for LA in May. I asked her if she was coming back, she said she didn't know.

  7. #59114

    Yeaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverPaul  [View Original Post]
    Tai Ji Massage. I did an advance search and could not find a post on this parlor. Any one with experience? Sites seem to differ. Table Shower? HOT shows some good massage.
    Coco (the owner) and the other lady working there both provide L1, but nothing special. Neither are lookers or anything significant to grab onto.

  8. #59113

    Tai Ji Massage

    Tai Ji Massage. I did an advance search and could not find a post on this parlor. Any one with experience? Sites seem to differ. Table Shower? HOT shows some good massage.

  9. #59112

    BBBJ or BBFS

    If yall know any place that does BBBJ or BBFS let me know. I don't mind tipping extra for it.

  10. #59111

    EK Healink

    Can anyone report on talent at EK?

  11. #59110
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati555  [View Original Post]
    I too have many questions with this post regarding $ and what was offered. I experienced the same services as did the other members here who commented on Msw6969's post. I agree something does not add up unless Msw6969 is very special and unique individual that can coax / convince her to offer those services as he explained. She is one beautiful woman for sure but FS and mish being offered- I question that as well. She has always been very careful and cautious about this type of service. Something does not add up.
    It's $80 an hour at Aura.

    I highly, highly doubt she did either BBBJ or FS unless she was getting tipped above $200. And even then I'd be surprised.

  12. #59109

    I love massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie21  [View Original Post]
    Did you actually see a male masseuse at I love massage Norcross or the girl answer phone or front desk say that? I have heard the story many times but never see a male there just a very quirky yet fun girl. I am just curious this mystery. I am thinking she just say that sometime? Or anyone else see one there?
    So there is a male masseuse there, her father.

    So I've been trying to crack this place throughout the year going about 3-4 times, since she is young and does seem interesting. From what I know its her and father who do the massages but she makes excuses a lot to not do the massage. "Busy" "only male mesusse" ect as you can read on this forum and on RM.

    Finally I went there on the 3rd visit and she gave me a massage, it was good but no happiness. So I try again to make sure and get there right when they open, she walks into the store and I see her father drive away. I get in and she says she can't do the massage and tries to call her father to return and I just walk out.

  13. #59108

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I know a Jenny works at Starlight Wed, Thursday, Friday. She is about 5 ft 4 , A Cup, Short Black Hair, bad teeth Nice Ass. Lets me play. I know there was a Mint Jenny Sighting with almost same description. Did anyone that saw Jenny at Mint, see her on a Wed Thursday or Friday? She can't be in both places. I asked mine if she works somewhere else, she said no, but the way she said it.
    I'm familiar with both spots and they are not same people.

  14. #59107

    Jenny

    I know a Jenny works at Starlight Wed, Thursday, Friday. She is about 5 ft 4 , A Cup, Short Black Hair, bad teeth Nice Ass. Lets me play. I know there was a Mint Jenny Sighting with almost same description. Did anyone that saw Jenny at Mint, see her on a Wed Thursday or Friday? She can't be in both places. I asked mine if she works somewhere else, she said no, but the way she said it.

  15. #59106
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleG24  [View Original Post]
    I saw her during 4th of July weekend. What happened was that I asked to see Jenny. The tall skinny girl with short hair came into the room and served me. Before we wrapped up, she told me that she was going by Gina and not Jenny anymore. I think it's the same person unless I was duped.
    You were duped. The tall skinny girl is Gina. How was the service from Gina?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape