Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 31835
-
07-07-26 01:52 #31655Regular Member

Posts: 20Oh yeah, She's the real deal! I just met her couple days ago and she was all over me when I walked inside her place. Tons and tons of DFK and those melons are something eles if you are a boob person. She's curvy and she have some meat on the right spots. Love her attitude and she's ton of fun and loves to please. I went through 2 rounds with her, BBBJ, 69, Mish, doggy, that RCG was something eles seeing that nice round ass.
Originally Posted by Alnguyen
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 20:14 #31654Regular Member

Posts: 11Emerald number
Can you please dm me the number or password?
Originally Posted by JustLikeThat
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 10:44 #31653Senior Member

Posts: 95I would also like to get a number or login for the kgirls. Could you please dm me the info.
Originally Posted by Alnguyen
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 15:22 #31652Regular Member

Posts: 8Number to get password
I'll be in town next week trying to get in to see the k-girls while there, could anyone dm me the number?
Originally Posted by Alnguyen
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 19:26 #31651Senior Member

Posts: 99Looking for new BBFS providers
Just like the title says. I know a few good ones, but would like to branch out. PM me if you know any and would like to share. Happy to share like info.
Thanks.
Robert.
-
07-01-26 15:48 #31650Regular Member

Posts: 19Dia
Saw kgirl Dia yesterday. Easy on the eye great enthusiasts but those breasts are to worship for. Feels natural to me as listed on the website but I could be wrong. Little meat just as I like it. Dfk rim 69 daty cowgirl Mish and finished doggy. She tried to get even one last drop out. If you are breast guy a must.
https://www.emeraldclubs.com/dia
-
07-01-26 01:28 #31649Senior Member

Posts: 376Thanks for the review. I'm going to have to check her out.
Originally Posted by MemphisMade
[View Original Post]
Does she happen to work at the Purple Diamond too?
-
06-30-26 15:20 #31648Senior Member

Posts: 31Nova
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/211196929
Saw Nova today. We agreed on an HR with some extras. I was a bit skeptical about meeting her without some trusted reviews but she was amazing.
Spent about an HR with her for $$. 75. I was allowed multiple pops but only needed one. She's exactly what you would expect and spent some time dinning. Looking forward to my next visit.
-
06-30-26 12:41 #31647Senior Member

Posts: 131Ashley
Has anyone seen Ashley or know anyone who has?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...s/595805795826
Seems like she always posts with a story about her situation. Just an observation. That's not usually a great sign so I've avoided contacting her but I'm interested to hear any perspectives.
Cheers,
Swampman.
-
06-29-26 20:51 #31646Regular Member

Posts: 17Jewelz
Anyone have any real world experience with this one? Reviews seem dated. Looks like she travels back and forth from TX to Memphis.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...285/2144186213
-
06-29-26 20:48 #31645Regular Member

Posts: 17What bugs me about this ad are the pics. Different girls and then a screenshot of a google search.
Originally Posted by Deebo22
[View Original Post]
However. The videos seem to be of the main girl advertising and also of what they are advertising (all covered) so that seems fine by me. If it's really her. Looks like a good time for sure.
-
06-29-26 01:49 #31644Senior Member

Posts: 60As long as their videos aren't advertising what they aren't selling I don't mind too much. Like don't put no BBJ on your ad if I see multiple shots of you giving them in your videos.
Originally Posted by Deebo22
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 20:15 #31643Senior Member

Posts: 74Adding on, you really aren't going to find many Asian providers in this area, much less on ls, stg, or other "lower" sites.
Originally Posted by DGrizzle
[View Original Post]
And being realistic here, any 7/10 girl offering low rates is more than likely offering a knife to the side or worse.
-
06-28-26 19:39 #31642Senior Member

Posts: 99Videos
Man you had thinking about the don't ask and don't tell how do you guys feel about these providers clearly fucking or sucking the managers or BF in these videos the post on their Ads, I tend to enjoy seeming them and typically feel if you find some intel on their situation whether they have a lurker or one that's out of sight out of mind plays a big factor for me but genuinely it lets me know at least this girl is real but just want to hear from some of you mongers what do yall think about them posting these type vids example https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/211043509.
Originally Posted by DGrizzle
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 16:07 #31641Senior Member

Posts: 294Thank you
Thank you Radek and Grizzle!










Reply With Quote




