Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 17043
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16998

    Reghan

    All:

    I cannot post the link to her Seeking as I am not a member currently but if you can look up Reghan from Elgin you will see her. She is willing to meet with a few guys next week Tuesday in Elgin. Please message me for details.

    Thank you.

  2. #16997

    Reghan

    [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

  3. #16996

    Silvana. SugarDaddyMeet

    Has anyone met Silvana yet? Looks like her profile is somewhat new on Sugardaddymeet. Very attractive pics, probably Latin.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74935331

  4. #16995

    Not Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by Aluci1  [View Original Post]
    That's a younger pic she looks older in real. Baby momma, will BBFS but very low energy. Very quiet energy and low effort, during BBBJ and it feel asleep and I had to wake it up using my hands. Then started with cowgirl, same thing there, box is loose. Never saw her again rather watch pornhub.

  5. #16994

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    42? With those lines I'm guessing 52 or 62.
    Yeah, I was thinking ok maybe some sun damage since she looks athletic and been in the sun a lot, but still way more closer to early 50's than early 40's.

  6. #16993
    Quote Originally Posted by FeldSpot  [View Original Post]
    42? With those lines I'm guessing 52 or 62.

  7. #16992
    Quote Originally Posted by FeldSpot  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with her on SA, we switched to Snapchat, a few days later she deleted. She seemed DTF, sadly we never got to discuss $$.

  8. #16991
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleep13  [View Original Post]
    She's a pro, saw her on tryst ot escort alligator earlier this week.

  9. #16990

    Kay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this one? Matched on Tinder, said she wanted mutually beneficial. Claims to be new at, but seems very familiar with the process. Says she is on newly seeking, but I could not find her profile.
    Pretty sure I found her. https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-14c65f534008.

  10. #16989

    Recognize?

    Anyone recognize this one? Matched on Tinder, said she wanted mutually beneficial. Claims to be new at, but seems very familiar with the process. Says she is on newly seeking, but I could not find her profile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5993.jpg‎  

  11. #16988

  12. #16987
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluci1  [View Original Post]
    Squriter galore. Everything available 4-5. Wow. She's fun but. Be careful might have a dude with her somehow just a feeling.

    Those funbags are huge.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-d811aa0a1156
    LOL she's on tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivonnarj789

  13. #16986
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly  [View Original Post]
    I have been noticing more and more AI profiles on seeking and SD lately. It seems that someone is creating AI models and posting their pics as profiles similar to how OF girls all do the same now. Just wanted to see if anyone has noticed these "perfect" pictures on profiles and whether anyone knows what kind of scam they are pulling? All the more reason to never pay in advance.
    It's the same on every site now, they even get fake reviews on TER. They're all OF spam or outright scams.

  14. #16985
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    Ok I got back on SA after years of being banned haha. But the quality SB pickings are slim, and I don't mean bodywise. Lots of below average women on there for sure. And what's with all the transvestites?? Same thing with Tryst!

    Anyway. Please advise if these two are real and worth it.

    Vivianne:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-f20aa8349f92

    Wants 5, but won't video call to confirm.

    Rose:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-10cc6c0b3bcb

    Real, but a flake. Also wants 5, but something seems off. I suspect she's a pro with a pimp.
    Viviane has been mentioned in this thread a couple of months back. Never came across the other profile before though.

  15. #16984

    SA prospects

    Ok I got back on SA after years of being banned haha. But the quality SB pickings are slim, and I don't mean bodywise. Lots of below average women on there for sure. And what's with all the transvestites?? Same thing with Tryst!

    Anyway. Please advise if these two are real and worth it.

    Vivianne:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-f20aa8349f92

    Wants 5, but won't video call to confirm.

    Rose:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-10cc6c0b3bcb

    Real, but a flake. Also wants 5, but something seems off. I suspect she's a pro with a pimp.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape