Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 17035
-
07-19-26 17:22 #16990Senior Member

Posts: 67Kay?
Pretty sure I found her. https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-14c65f534008.
Originally Posted by Piper2005
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 12:31 #16989Senior Member

Posts: 225Recognize?
Anyone recognize this one? Matched on Tinder, said she wanted mutually beneficial. Claims to be new at, but seems very familiar with the process. Says she is on newly seeking, but I could not find her profile.
-
07-18-26 06:45 #16988Senior Member

Posts: 41Any info on this one. https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-922fc84da2dd.
-
07-16-26 21:33 #16987Senior Member

Posts: 32LOL she's on tryst.
Originally Posted by Aluci1
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/ivonnarj789
-
07-16-26 10:39 #16986Senior Member

Posts: 1626It's the same on every site now, they even get fake reviews on TER. They're all OF spam or outright scams.
Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 10:18 #16985Regular Member

Posts: 9Viviane has been mentioned in this thread a couple of months back. Never came across the other profile before though.
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 09:57 #16984Senior Member

Posts: 243SA prospects
Ok I got back on SA after years of being banned haha. But the quality SB pickings are slim, and I don't mean bodywise. Lots of below average women on there for sure. And what's with all the transvestites?? Same thing with Tryst!
Anyway. Please advise if these two are real and worth it.
Vivianne:
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-f20aa8349f92
Wants 5, but won't video call to confirm.
Rose:
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-10cc6c0b3bcb
Real, but a flake. Also wants 5, but something seems off. I suspect she's a pro with a pimp.
-
07-15-26 23:57 #16983Regular Member

Posts: 15I've seen her a bunch. I like her, but she stays pretty quiet, I wish she was a little more engaged!
Originally Posted by Aluci1
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 22:13 #16982Senior Member

Posts: 36Ai
I have been noticing more and more AI profiles on seeking and SD lately. It seems that someone is creating AI models and posting their pics as profiles similar to how OF girls all do the same now. Just wanted to see if anyone has noticed these "perfect" pictures on profiles and whether anyone knows what kind of scam they are pulling? All the more reason to never pay in advance.
-
07-14-26 20:35 #16981Senior Member

Posts: 32I saw her facebook profile, she commented on a post on my feed. I'm like why does she look familar. Can confirm she does have a boyfriend, she is also a former / current? Stripper. I remember seeing her at a club before.
Originally Posted by Aluci1
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 19:23 #16980Senior Member

Posts: 35Linda
Anyone got any info?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...-40a0a5437d4c.
-
07-14-26 19:09 #16979Senior Member

Posts: 35Vanessa
Squriter galore. Everything available 4-5. Wow. She's fun but. Be careful might have a dude with her somehow just a feeling.
Those funbags are huge.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-d811aa0a1156
-
07-14-26 18:06 #16978Senior Member

Posts: 220Picture Seller
After texting off site for a couple of days she want to sell me content, https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-d5caf56b19ea No thanks.
-
07-14-26 09:06 #16977Senior Member

Posts: 35Jassy
Wanted 1 k. Then lowered to 750. Cam girl / content girl. Not sure if she does indeed do meets or is fake.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-14cb09d1deec
-
07-14-26 09:01 #16976Senior Member

Posts: 35Mary
Sweet girl. Very clean. 5 for anything. Older than she says. Fun.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-3a670bc22c52










Reply With Quote




