Thread: QueenOfDenyle
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 492
-
07-18-26 13:52 #462Senior Member

Posts: 250Raya and Alexis
Raya is cute and petite. Pussy is nice. She's friends with lily. I've heard from others she does not do BBFS but I was able to get that with her.
Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia
[View Original Post]
I'm trying Alexis later today.
-
07-18-26 09:03 #461Senior Member

Posts: 32New Girl Raya
Anybody try yet? How is she? Very cute QOD / OKC spinner vibe about her.
Last edited by Bobbito Garcia; 07-18-26 at 09:14. Reason: Wrong girl. Should be Alexis
-
07-17-26 19:29 #460Senior Member

Posts: 250Dtla
How's their DTLA location? What's the parking situation?
-
06-29-26 11:26 #459Senior Member

Posts: 357She's on the QOD profile in HX, ad will reflect this if she's in town.
Originally Posted by LennyD4460
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 11:45 #458Senior Member

Posts: 134Do you have a link for Tala?
Originally Posted by Rollory
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-20-26 13:57 #457Regular Member

Posts: 12Thanks for looking out
Always appreciate the heads up!
Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 12:49 #456Senior Member

Posts: 92I'd go for Tala then.
Originally Posted by LennyD4460
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 10:20 #455Senior Member

Posts: 134Senior member
Senior member visiting next week from East Coast. Looking for recommendations for best curvy Latina spot or provider.
Thanks fellow hobbyist.
-
06-19-26 12:08 #454Senior Member

Posts: 32Good. Bad. Okay.
Session was great overall. Very GFE as all previous reports. DFK galore, OK BBBJ. She's a sweetheart but kitty was kinda loose for me. Would repeat but have a long TDL with the K-Orgs to go through. BBFS +100.
Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 06:47 #453Senior Member

Posts: 32Tala back this afternoon
Booking a sesh and will confirm deets once acquired.
Originally Posted by ThisIsAnEmail1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 21:28 #452Regular Member

Posts: 12Tala is coming back?
Hey so I saw on that one website, that Tala is coming back, I've heard good things about her, and I had her once non BBFS, but she was amazing, wondering what her BBFS rate is if anyone could dm me?
-
06-09-26 03:06 #451Senior Member

Posts: 41Raya
The Stars finally aligned and I went over to see Raya. She looks much better than her photos. The recent ones posted today are accurate and recent. I was nervous she was going to be larger than shown since it feels like she's hiding her stomach in most of the photos. But she isn't hiding anything. She isn't anorexic level thin for sure. But she's short and petite and still easy to thrown around.
She "doesn't do BBFS". But for $$$ she certainly will. I countered with the usual $ and she wasn't having it but seemed open to finding a middle ground. I just couldn't be bothered as I only had $ extra with me.
QOD house is a bit of a mess. The whole time I was there 2 girls were arguing / yelling at each other. Hard to focus on fucking when people are yelling in the room next door. But once another client came in they shut up and I just got to hear the actress in the room next door.
Raya was a ray of sunshine.
L: Better than her photos, Great ass and small but perfect for her frame tits. Really kissable lips.
A: Friendly. She asked for the usual shower but was waiting in her birthday suit when I returned to the room and was open and playful with round 2.
S: Great kissable lips led to DFK throughout. Yummy / clean DATY till she shook. Great mix of cowgirl, missionary, side, and lazy dog. She took my large member well once she got accustomed to it. Into being submissive YMMV but seemed into being choked and spanked etc.
E: Normal for the base services. Upgrades seem inflated but I'm guessing she's friends with Lily who has a similar pricing structure.
Are: 100% I will try and see her again while on this trip. No BBFS is a bummer but not a dealbreaker.
-
06-07-26 17:18 #450Senior Member

Posts: 42No idea about extras, didn't bother asking because I had such a great time with her. She's a gem. Enthusiastic, great head, great body.
Originally Posted by Conn876
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 18:26 #449Regular Member

Posts: 9Angel
Has anyone booked with her? If so, how was it and does she do any extras?
-
05-15-26 16:50 #448Senior Member

Posts: 46Does she looks like her pics?
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



