Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: QueenOfDenyle

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 492
This blog is moderated by Member #7295
  1. #462

    Raya and Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia  [View Original Post]
    Anybody try yet? How is she? Very cute QOD / OKC spinner vibe about her.
    Raya is cute and petite. Pussy is nice. She's friends with lily. I've heard from others she does not do BBFS but I was able to get that with her.

    I'm trying Alexis later today.

  2. #461

    New Girl Raya

    Anybody try yet? How is she? Very cute QOD / OKC spinner vibe about her.
    Last edited by Bobbito Garcia; 07-18-26 at 09:14. Reason: Wrong girl. Should be Alexis

  3. #460

    Dtla

    How's their DTLA location? What's the parking situation?

  4. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyD4460  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Tala?

    Thanks.
    She's on the QOD profile in HX, ad will reflect this if she's in town.

  5. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollory  [View Original Post]
    I'd go for Tala then.
    Do you have a link for Tala?

    Thanks.

  6. #457

    Thanks for looking out

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia  [View Original Post]
    Session was great overall. Very GFE as all previous reports. DFK galore, OK BBBJ. She's a sweetheart but kitty was kinda loose for me. Would repeat but have a long TDL with the K-Orgs to go through. BBFS +100.
    Always appreciate the heads up!

  7. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyD4460  [View Original Post]
    Senior member visiting next week from East Coast. Looking for recommendations for best curvy Latina spot or provider.

    Thanks fellow hobbyist.
    I'd go for Tala then.

  8. #455

    Senior member

    Senior member visiting next week from East Coast. Looking for recommendations for best curvy Latina spot or provider.

    Thanks fellow hobbyist.

  9. #454

    Good. Bad. Okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia  [View Original Post]
    Booking a sesh and will confirm deets once acquired.
    Session was great overall. Very GFE as all previous reports. DFK galore, OK BBBJ. She's a sweetheart but kitty was kinda loose for me. Would repeat but have a long TDL with the K-Orgs to go through. BBFS +100.

  10. #453

    Tala back this afternoon

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsAnEmail1  [View Original Post]
    Hey so I saw on that one website, that Tala is coming back, I've heard good things about her, and I had her once non BBFS, but she was amazing, wondering what her BBFS rate is if anyone could dm me?
    Booking a sesh and will confirm deets once acquired.

  11. #452

    Tala is coming back?

    Hey so I saw on that one website, that Tala is coming back, I've heard good things about her, and I had her once non BBFS, but she was amazing, wondering what her BBFS rate is if anyone could dm me?

  12. #451

    Raya

    The Stars finally aligned and I went over to see Raya. She looks much better than her photos. The recent ones posted today are accurate and recent. I was nervous she was going to be larger than shown since it feels like she's hiding her stomach in most of the photos. But she isn't hiding anything. She isn't anorexic level thin for sure. But she's short and petite and still easy to thrown around.

    She "doesn't do BBFS". But for $$$ she certainly will. I countered with the usual $ and she wasn't having it but seemed open to finding a middle ground. I just couldn't be bothered as I only had $ extra with me.

    QOD house is a bit of a mess. The whole time I was there 2 girls were arguing / yelling at each other. Hard to focus on fucking when people are yelling in the room next door. But once another client came in they shut up and I just got to hear the actress in the room next door.

    Raya was a ray of sunshine.

    L: Better than her photos, Great ass and small but perfect for her frame tits. Really kissable lips.

    A: Friendly. She asked for the usual shower but was waiting in her birthday suit when I returned to the room and was open and playful with round 2.

    S: Great kissable lips led to DFK throughout. Yummy / clean DATY till she shook. Great mix of cowgirl, missionary, side, and lazy dog. She took my large member well once she got accustomed to it. Into being submissive YMMV but seemed into being choked and spanked etc.

    E: Normal for the base services. Upgrades seem inflated but I'm guessing she's friends with Lily who has a similar pricing structure.

    Are: 100% I will try and see her again while on this trip. No BBFS is a bummer but not a dealbreaker.

  13. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by Conn876  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone booked with her? If so, how was it and does she do any extras?
    No idea about extras, didn't bother asking because I had such a great time with her. She's a gem. Enthusiastic, great head, great body.

  14. #449

    Angel

    Has anyone booked with her? If so, how was it and does she do any extras?

  15. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. She's friends with Lily. She's fun, just a bit awkward. But her awkwardness did not stop her from giving good service. Great kisser, she started with the tongue as I was fucking her. BBBJ was good, pussy is tight. I went in during camel slide and she didn't stop me so BBFS is on the table, but YMMV.
    Does she looks like her pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape