Thread: QueenOfDenyle
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 492
-
05-05-26 22:09 #447Senior Member

Posts: 787Extra $ for BBFS?
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 19:35 #446Senior Member

Posts: 43Sounds like this was a long time ago so you're probably ok, but getting tested the next day is useless. It takes one to two weeks for any STD to show up on a test.
Originally Posted by SqueezeMyLemon
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 12:37 #445Senior Member

Posts: 34BBFS is pretty bold. I've been mongering for a long time and only did that once, accidentally, when Lola (Roanoke / Lynchburg fruit stand) squeezed so hard she pulled the raincoat off mid thrust doggie and I didn't notice until I pulled out. Went to go get tested the next day (fine) and the next time I saw Lola she said she didn't get prego so I guess it all worked out.
Originally Posted by DaveJack800
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 00:24 #444Senior Member

Posts: 250Raya
I saw her last week. She's friends with Lily. She's fun, just a bit awkward. But her awkwardness did not stop her from giving good service. Great kisser, she started with the tongue as I was fucking her. BBBJ was good, pussy is tight. I went in during camel slide and she didn't stop me so BBFS is on the table, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Armany
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 07:54 #443Senior Member

Posts: 29Raya
Did you end up seeing her?
Originally Posted by JapDude69
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 20:38 #442Senior Member

Posts: 42Raya
Did anyone try Raya out? I swear I've seen her pictures before, but I can't place where.
-
04-14-26 17:34 #441Senior Member

Posts: 126Jayme Jane
Someone else DM'd me about her, so figured I might as well share with the group:
Originally Posted by GlassBasket
[View Original Post]
I saw her a couple of months ago.
She's definitely former QOD. I don't know what he name was there. She also mentioned that she had a short stint in the porn world which is probably where the Queen found her, but we didn't discuss any of that.
Pros: her pics are accurate: nice bod and she's definitely attractive. Although she didn't do a full makeup job before I saw her, so for my session she was not as hot as some of her pics. If she dolls herself up before your session, you'll be fucking the chick in the pics.
Cons: She's kinda fucking nuts and not in the sense of "the crazy ones are the best in bed," but more in the "talk your fucking ears off about delusional shit" context. Her escort mind and client focus were definitely not in the room with us when I saw her.
I'm not sure if I caught her on a bad day, or if she had something happen to her that put her in that distracted and absent state, or if she's always like that. She was self-aware that she babbled a lot and toward the end of the hour, she did offer a round 2 and overtime at no charge, so it's not like she's the type to run out the clock, collect the bag and then kick you out. I do think she'd be responsive to the client taking direction as long as it's in a way that doesn't cross boundaries or come off as disrespectful.
I haven't repeated and most likely won't mainly because I don't spend a lot of time in her area, but I actually would consider repeating here since I like her look and her skills were solid enough. If you do go, just know you might need to take the reins on the session and have to proactively work to keep her on task. If she starts babbling about crazy shit, just stick your dick in her mouth, LOL.
-
04-14-26 14:13 #440Senior Member

Posts: 126Hope
She's back now. Think she did some traveling for porn shoots. And yeah, she looks like an elite sexual athlete.
Originally Posted by HoeWhisperer
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 12:38 #439Regular Member

Posts: 12JaymeJane
Looks like former QoD. The feedback here on her is old. Has anybody seen her recently?
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/JaymeJane
-
04-04-26 16:47 #438Regular Member

Posts: 24New girl Jade
Had the pleasure of testing out a new korean girl, she hasnt been posted as far as I've seen.
Looks: 8/10 stands around 5'7" ,super thin with 34 a cups? Told she was 29 but looks 24 as asians tend to look super young.
Attitude: such a bubbly personality speaks enough english to communicate and is very cute.
Service: was good, great body to hold but if you're larger than 5" she'll struggle with your length, good BBBJ, amazing dfk. Asked about BBFS and she said maybe after a few sessions so YMMV.
Re: yes probably, I'd rather go back for angle tho since my length wasnt a problem for her and service was way more engaging but that's because er andi just clicked LOL.
-
04-04-26 00:41 #437Senior Member

Posts: 176The Queen
The Queen has been active on the site that shall not be named for a while for anyone who's wondered what a session with her would be like.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/VictoriaMercedes
-
04-04-26 00:39 #436Senior Member

Posts: 176Hope
Hope is their best talent their now. She got an insane motor and is more petite in person than in pics. It's odd she hasn't been around in a couple weeks.
-
04-04-26 00:38 #435Senior Member

Posts: 176Tala
I think I saw somewhere saying that she went solo. Don't have any proof of that. She has been around since 2022, that's a long run for a girl there. Her time may have just run its course. She was an awesome girl one of the last few with a good attitude.
Originally Posted by CarpetBagger
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 14:29 #434Regular Member

Posts: 24She wasn't on BC last time I saw her, so no BBFS but she let me take her ass bare on the house because I took her out for drinks LOL.
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 12:06 #433Senior Member

Posts: 126Tala Status?
She used to hit LA with amazing regularity. Typically once a month for a week-long stay. But it appears she hasn't been out here lately.
Did she have beef with the Queen or the bookers? Is she working elsewhere now as an indie, or is she just done with it?
Anyone know any details?











Reply With Quote




