Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 59510
-
07-19-26 19:12 #59135Regular Member

Posts: 21Great time at Meet
Meet Massage might be the most reliable L1 spot north of the city. Had a great time there with multiple girls.
-
07-17-26 20:45 #59134Senior Member

Posts: 357Nuts
That girl is out of her mind. First time I saw her it was wide open, she did it all. Everytime since it's excuse after excuse as to why she can't.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 20:33 #59133Senior Member

Posts: 307That's disappointing. My last two there were Jenny and Candy. Both were excellent. I'll have to try to avoid Blue.
Originally Posted by Patriarch112
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 17:15 #59132Regular Member

Posts: 3Prices
Hey bro, what's the prices at mint?
Originally Posted by Patriarch112
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 16:22 #59131Senior Member

Posts: 119Rebalance
If you don't get the name of the masseuse why post review?
Originally Posted by RockAndHard
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 12:17 #59130Senior Member

Posts: 315I luv massage
If this is the place on Simpson circle I've been trying for a while too. This place used to be a FS place so I still go. She's cute young and quirky so I stop by from time to time. I got her to massage me once no flip not touching nothing which is fine. She will tell me that only male masseuse is available and when I tell her no problem she tells me to leave. Not to come back or make appointment. She says leave. Weird right? Another time I walk in and she tells me to stop coming and so elsewhere. Probably thought I was someone else. Cause I go back a few months later and it's same as usual. I walk in around lunch and she says they busy come back tomorrow. I think they just a front to launder money now LOL. She's cute enough to keep trying though. LOL.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 11:55 #59129Senior Member

Posts: 315Abro
Abro is really hit or miss with more misses than hits lately. There was a stretch a while ago I couldn't get L1 there LOL. I was there a few weeks back and same sort of vibe. Really pissy at the end when I tipped the usual amount which is same as you 80 house and 80 for L1. Can't remember the girls name but older typical middle aged lady body.
Originally Posted by HEMark
[View Original Post]
I would avoid until they change over the current crop.
-
07-17-26 02:33 #59128Regular Member

Posts: 1Does she offer FS?
Originally Posted by HEMark
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 19:53 #59127Senior Member

Posts: 82Someone needs call her bluff, she is great but the most bizarre I met with so many crazy story and super selective but not sure the criteria, it's not money for sure. I really doubt it her father, has anyone ever said sure when she offer male?
Originally Posted by CongoMamba
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 11:10 #59126Regular Member

Posts: 16Bella by appointment only
Stopped by ABRO Spa Suwanee I met Bella a young spinster. Opted for $80 one hour massage.
Massage was relaxing and strong without many elbows, very good technique.
Some teasing before the flip very flirty on the flip started negotiating but stopped as I promised.
To tip well.
Good HJ no complaints there, meet her upfront and tip her $160 OTD.
Didn't seem pleased and emphasized (by appointment only) what does that even means?
Any theories don't really know. I tip expecting better results in the future as rapport.
Builds; this girl just baffled me.
-
07-16-26 06:50 #59125Senior Member

Posts: 60Blue at Mint
I went to Mint yesterday and saw Blue. Looks like she is in her 30's. Skinny with nice size breasts, C's maybe. I was never good as sizing them up. She seemed mechanical. Never took out the gum in her mouth even when she did L2. L3 was good enough, I just have had better even at Mint. Cookie, Yoyo and even Candy are better. Mint is my place; it works so why change till I have to.
-
07-15-26 23:09 #59124Senior Member

Posts: 256Buford Hwy and Peachtree ib
Ok. I have read the forum about the closures of season Buford over the last year. Any recommendations for Peachtree industrial blvd and Buford hwy! Will be in area soon.
-
07-14-26 18:38 #59123Banned Member

Posts: 83I like a good puzzle
I like a good puzzle to crack like nateF but if her dad is there wouldn't that be kinda a huge red flag / turn off?
Originally Posted by NateF
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 10:10 #59122Senior Member

Posts: 757Taiji
Search it as one word and you will have better luck.
Originally Posted by DiverPaul
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 23:22 #59121Regular Member

Posts: 24Sounds familiar
The attitude and performance sounds exactly like Lexi from Austin who was there earlier this year (Feb I think). Was she fairly tall, around 5' 7"-8" or so? I haven't gone back since due to the lackluster visit. Mama needs to give these girls an attitude adjustment if they still want business.
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




