Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 7944
-
07-21-26 07:22 #7899Regular Member

Posts: 62Beat Off
I literally take them into the parking garages back my car into a corner spot get out have them kneel down and literally beat off into their mouth no contact at all except for my load jumping off my tip into their mouth. If I feel a girl is suspect that is how I handle the encounter. You be surprised how many jerk off sessions were better than actual BJ's.
Originally Posted by MrBrightSide82
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 10:46 #7898Senior Member

Posts: 89I walked down the street recently he is right next to the old Cafe that was the cat house for a while. He has a wood color picket fence. He's a mid 40's Hispanic guy iirc. He is always out in his yard on weekends.
Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 10:44 #7897Senior Member

Posts: 89I would love to fuck or have her suck but I am terrified of catching something. Even with a rubber.
Originally Posted by Thaiboy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 06:14 #7896Regular Member

Posts: 622 Alleys
There are 2 Alleys both surround the old May Co Building.
Originally Posted by MrDo1
[View Original Post]
1st Alley if you are standing in front of Jake's Pizza on Euclid if is to your left a big blue crane life is parked there.
Second is between the May Co Building and House of Blues.
Hope this helps and both Alleys run Euclid to Prospect.
-
07-18-26 16:04 #7895Senior Member

Posts: 479What is.
Originally Posted by MattCatt
[View Original Post]
With this writing.
Format. I don't.
Understand the reason.
For it,
-
07-18-26 12:34 #7894Senior Member

Posts: 233Facebook feeds. Info
Yeah search.
Originally Posted by Hudszilla
[View Original Post]
FB Clark & 73 or Sammy.
FB Chegui1984.
North side of Clark 1st or 2nd house.
-
07-18-26 00:57 #7893Senior Member

Posts: 226Burning Gas
I can't seem to find her or the one that people see around E. 21st. Also, where is this May Co. Alley where people are getting BBBJ? I want to walk through it.
Originally Posted by Thaiboy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 00:55 #7892Senior Member

Posts: 226Facebook
Oh Nooooo! Inbox me the page. There's a guy that records everything on Clark in the house across from the Autoparts store. I have to get you the address but it's right around 40 or 41st.
Originally Posted by Hudszilla
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 00:53 #7891Senior Member

Posts: 226Picture
Can't see much in this one. Can you inbox me another one? If this is the HSW I see one day she looks like a model the next day not so much. I might know who you're talking about.
Originally Posted by Thaiboy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 10:16 #7890Senior Member

Posts: 54Facebook video
Confirming this post. It's happening on Clark at 73rd. The guy has posted 2 videos. So, be wary of picking up the ladies at that corner or you may have your vehicle displayed for all of Cleveland to see.
Originally Posted by JoeFabe
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 08:21 #7889Senior Member

Posts: 70Facebook
Heads up, I have been getting videos on my feed of a guy recording some of the action on these streets. You even see the face of the dudes in the car.
-
07-16-26 12:46 #7888Regular Member

Posts: 62Probably Her
That was probably her has red black hair skinny with pretty face and banging body will do almost anything for $50 and I mean almost anything. I've only had one session in the car with her great head and had middle finger all the way in her ass.
Originally Posted by MrBrightSide82
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 16:52 #7887Senior Member

Posts: 89What time of day is she out there? Early mornings? I saw one Hispanic girl this morning wasn't sure if it was her walking around with a sheet wrapped around herself she was cute but very skinny. Had a blacked out sedan keeping up with her while she walked down Euclid to east 9th. I would have stopped but I was running late by that point. She had come up to my truck even.
Originally Posted by Thaiboy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 11:26 #7886Senior Member

Posts: 82Be careful, I do believe she could be a cash and dash. YMMV but I played with her tiny titties, tight pussy and ass and she seemed get into it but I could tell she really wanted her medicine. We agreed and I placed the donation on the dash, out of her reach. I do wish I could take her home, let her have her medicine and play. She really seemed to get f*ed bad.
Originally Posted by Wolfman69
[View Original Post]
I may have a pic or 2 to share later. Be careful out there.
-
07-13-26 07:25 #7885Regular Member

Posts: 62Several Out
Cute Latina around 99th and Lorain and another one around 78th and Clark with very long curly hair. Picked up the one in the pic got a cim BJ for $40 she said she does everything for $80 but didn't have time to take her somewhere to pound out. Said she is out there everyday around 7 pm.









Reply With Quote





