The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 530 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 7944
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7884

    Lorain / 90's

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman69  [View Original Post]
    Ran across a short (5-4? Skinny bf the other morning near Lorain and 78th. A cup saggy titties from breastfeeding her kids. Said her name was Anna. Has anybody met her?

    Else met her?
    I've had a similar bf in my car by the US Bank before. She is very soft spoken and wouldn't do anything without payment up front. I refused to pay first and she got out. She was touchy feely though, but still nothing without payment up front.

  2. #7883
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    The Puerto Rican girl is in the center by the water park she is dealt by young ninjas and they walk her over to meet you in the ally next to the May Co building on Euclid if you walk through that alley you will almost always seeing someone fucking or getting head. The white girl is out there almost every day no shoes looks dirty as hell but if someone cleaned her up I bet she would be pretty.
    I will have to look the only blone I have seen is flat chested and older. Maybe a nice ass but hard to tell. During the daytime I know there is a lot of cops on foot.

  3. #7882

    Lorain and 85th

    Ran across a short (5-4? Skinny bf the other morning near Lorain and 78th. A cup saggy titties from breastfeeding her kids. Said her name was Anna. Has anybody met her?

    Else met her?

  4. #7881

    Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightSide82  [View Original Post]
    I have looked around public square a few times as of late and only have found a skinny white woman who is sitting in the same area all day.

    Would love to find the Puerto Rican one. Who are the brown kids? I have seen Middle Eastern dudes pimping recently and they are rough to their girls.
    The Puerto Rican girl is in the center by the water park she is dealt by young ninjas and they walk her over to meet you in the ally next to the May Co building on Euclid if you walk through that alley you will almost always seeing someone fucking or getting head. The white girl is out there almost every day no shoes looks dirty as hell but if someone cleaned her up I bet she would be pretty.

  5. #7880
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Was approached by a cute crackhead no shoes black hair skinny anyone know this girl had people with me otherwise she would have got fucked in the parking garage but there is her and also a cute multi colored hair Puerto Rican spinner in public square being pimped by the brown kids.

    I'm sure the cute cracked would do anything for $20 and I mean anything. Second time I've seen her both times no shoes. Maybe she is a Cave Woman.
    I have looked around public square a few times as of late and only have found a skinny white woman who is sitting in the same area all day.

    Would love to find the Puerto Rican one. Who are the brown kids? I have seen Middle Eastern dudes pimping recently and they are rough to their girls.

  6. #7879
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack136  [View Original Post]
    I found Becca walking with a male on Clark at W 44th. I normally don't mess with the "couple walk", but it had bee awhile that night with no luck. She was a short white young female and quit attractive actually. She quickly jumped in the car. She gave a BBBJ with a spit for $20. She says she normally charges $30 but never hesitated when I said I only had 20. She quickly jumped out after and said thank you.
    Damn, I seen them, I was thinking, wow, I wish she was a SW'er, I slowed down and was looking at her but she was content looking at something on her phone.

  7. #7878

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWonderfull69  [View Original Post]
    No. I don't think she has ads.

  8. #7877

    Re: snow

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoller  [View Original Post]
    Back when she broke into the scene, I had her digits and used to hook up with her off the beat. She actually lives in Toledo and comes to Cleveland and stay at her sister's house when she wants to make some $$ when she's out, she's usually out for 3-4 hrs, she won't even get in your car for less than 60. She'll stay for a week and hit the streets a couple times and answer calls the other days. I don't believe she's any kind of addict, pretty sure she does it for the fast cash.
    Is it this snow?

    https://tryst.link/escort/staccmastersnow

  9. #7876

    Becca

    I found Becca walking with a male on Clark at W 44th. I normally don't mess with the "couple walk", but it had bee awhile that night with no luck. She was a short white young female and quit attractive actually. She quickly jumped in the car. She gave a BBBJ with a spit for $20. She says she normally charges $30 but never hesitated when I said I only had 20. She quickly jumped out after and said thank you.

  10. #7875

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8  [View Original Post]
    Does she still drive over here from a suburb to do this? I know she's not the first to do that, but it's always interesting to hear some really do that. My guess is functioning addict. But then why not get on a SB site or something, so odd, but fascinating in a way.

    She didn't look heavy as the newer reports mentioned? I've texted with her before, but I think my hangup was not wanting to send a face pic to her. If I recall she also wanted way more than if you picked her up, so she's obviously a little or a lot off in her ways of thinking.

    If anyone has her current number PM though, I'd like to try again to meet up.
    Back when she broke into the scene, I had her digits and used to hook up with her off the beat. She actually lives in Toledo and comes to Cleveland and stay at her sister's house when she wants to make some $$ when she's out, she's usually out for 3-4 hrs, she won't even get in your car for less than 60. She'll stay for a week and hit the streets a couple times and answer calls the other days. I don't believe she's any kind of addict, pretty sure she does it for the fast cash.

  11. #7874

    Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by JeanJizzes  [View Original Post]
    I see her walking around Asia town and west of Asia town. Usually on Superior or Payne and up and down E20-23. She looks young maybe late 20's brownish / blonde hair and has what looks like a heart tattoo on her right cheek. Thought about approaching but wasn't sure if she's a working girl or maybe just a homeless broad killing time.
    She is homeless always outside 23X W Huron will drain you for $25 cool girl and most of the time never has shoes on.

  12. #7873

    Looking for info on this girl

    I see her walking around Asia town and west of Asia town. Usually on Superior or Payne and up and down E20-23. She looks young maybe late 20's brownish / blonde hair and has what looks like a heart tattoo on her right cheek. Thought about approaching but wasn't sure if she's a working girl or maybe just a homeless broad killing time.

  13. #7872
    Quote Originally Posted by OhMyGoodness  [View Original Post]
    Found Britney at 73rd and Hague. She is short, late 20's, dyed fiery red hair. We had a good time and I decided I'd like some more. We agreed on a price and dummy me let her select the location and gave up front. She hopped out without services rendered and went into a house. It took me nearly 20 minutes of honking every 3 minutes before she came back out with restitution. She told me that 'every one of you mother f* are going to get what's coming. Karma'. Not sure what that means but I'd be cautious with her. I was going to put where she hopped out at but I don't want to get banned.
    That sounds like Britney *****, who I passed on just before I picked up Annie. When I picked her up last fall she seemed very nice and wanted to take care of me, but then went off on me when I didn't want her smoking her crack pipe in my car, accusing me of being in with the police. She's unstable. There's another Brittany out there, lesbian, dark hair with a crooked smile and very chill. I was recently told she had gotten her hair colored fire engine red, but you know how reliable these girls are with their info. She doesn't come out often, so I don't know if she got a dye job or not, but if it was her, then her addiction has changed her. Either way, no up front payments for these crackheads and users, ever. Even if you've known them for years.

  14. #7871

    Brittany

    Found Britney at 73rd and Hague. She is short, late 20's, dyed fiery red hair. We had a good time and I decided I'd like some more. We agreed on a price and dummy me let her select the location and gave up front. She hopped out without services rendered and went into a house. It took me nearly 20 minutes of honking every 3 minutes before she came back out with restitution. She told me that 'every one of you mother f* are going to get what's coming. Karma'. Not sure what that means but I'd be cautious with her. I was going to put where she hopped out at but I don't want to get banned.

  15. #7870

    Annie

    I know I said I was done, but. Ran into Annie yesterday morning on Clark. Cute girl with reddish pink shoulder length hair. Went to my usual spot and had a very nice time. She gave a very nice BBBJ. She's a very sweet girl and I thought I would finally have someone reliable to be able to do more with in the future. Unfortunately, within 5 hours of dropping her off she got picked up by the county on a warrant for absconding from cctc. Got to wonder if they'll send her to prison for it this time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape