Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 16662
-
07-22-26 23:58 #16527Regular Member

Posts: 31Nostalgia
Anyone remember PT?
-
07-22-26 22:38 #16526Regular Member

Posts: 31Did you happen to see her? I found her here:
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/ravencuddles
(So far, unresponsive.).
-
07-22-26 17:11 #16525Senior Member

Posts: 200I saw her about 5 or 6 years ago. She is bigger than her pics suggest and doesn't like to do anything uncovered. She'll get the job done, but definitely not worth a repeat in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 13:51 #16524Senior Member

Posts: 58Rebecca
Like I have said and others if you're able to get ahold of her she's a fun time. Thought I was getting ghosted again but she was more responsive this time and was able to meet up. Started off with BBBJ until I was ready, she does like it rough. She let met choke her while I fucking the shit out her and was very into it moaning the entire time until I blew into the bag.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/429263277545
-
07-22-26 12:24 #16523Senior Member

Posts: 89April
She's been doing doubles with that rip off artist April that you guys tipped me off about. Be safe!
Originally Posted by RunawayTruck
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 21:13 #16522Senior Member

Posts: 106See was working with a rip-off artist. I have never seen her but I remember a report a while back that she wasn't that good. Check some posting from like a year ago. Be safe!
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 12:38 #16521Senior Member

Posts: 58Info
Has anyone seen her before? Haven't seen anything on her in RippOff.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/777027604048
-
07-18-26 09:52 #16520Senior Member

Posts: 125Curious if anyone has any info on this one? She reply's promptly and seems to have reasonable donations. I know Madison is kind of a wasteland lately with STG girls, so I'm thinking of trying her out. Appreciate any info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/796538466503
-
07-16-26 17:05 #16519Senior Member

Posts: 52Yamii
So, it's been a few weeks and I just need a good black piece of ass again. Yamii is hosting out of her "boyfriends" house while he's out, assuming he's at work. It feels kinda weird and I'm not sure I trust this situation. Especially since it seems the dude is married. Makes me wonder if she's a hired nanny or cleaning girl? The house is pretty nice and location is great, but I can't believe the dude don't have cameras up or the neighbors wouldn't comment on the coming and going to him, maybe I'm being paranoid, but if anyone has experienced it, please PM me and let's chat. Dude must come home after 5. Seems sketchy to me but there's something inside of me that would love to lay pipe to her in another dudes bed. LOL!
Originally Posted by CasualReader1
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 12:59 #16518Senior Member

Posts: 200Kitty AKA Kali AKA Calico Kitty
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/006904969658
Avoid. She will say yes to all of your requests when you contact her and then not follow through on any of them. Everything is covered and the only position she will do is doggy. She has a filthy air mattress in the living room and I think there was a guy in the bedroom.
-
07-14-26 10:15 #16517Senior Member

Posts: 89April
Hi. Thanks for your reviews on April! It looks like a dodged a bullet with this one. Ever since some of you guys posted about her, she hasn't posted an Ad. She's probably reading the reviews in this forum, and will lay low for awhile. Thanks again guys! Be safe!!
-
07-12-26 16:06 #16516Regular Member

Posts: 8Kinki Kelli
Recently tried to see Kelli and she had a handler walk in before anything. Let them have the money and I just dipped. Not worth issues over a couple $100. I've seen her before with no issue but this situation was very off putting. Just be careful out there.
-
07-11-26 09:04 #16515Senior Member

Posts: 150Careful
She has an extensive history with the law for drugs and other offenses.
Originally Posted by Gopack13
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 23:14 #16514Senior Member

Posts: 106Stay away from her. She is a total rip off artist.
Originally Posted by Gopack13
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 22:49 #16513Regular Member

Posts: 5Yuriah
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...329/7022741738
Anyone see Yuriah yet? Checked photos and at least the photos seem to be unique and not copied off the internet. Texted with her though she doesn't seem to know how to use FaceTime despite having an iPhone so I kind of felt weird and decided not to continue.











Reply With Quote



