Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1111 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 16658
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16523

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    See was working with a rip-off artist. I have never seen her but I remember a report a while back that she wasn't that good. Check some posting from like a year ago. Be safe!
    She's been doing doubles with that rip off artist April that you guys tipped me off about. Be safe!

  2. #16522
    Quote Originally Posted by Osito608  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? Haven't seen anything on her in RippOff.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/777027604048
    See was working with a rip-off artist. I have never seen her but I remember a report a while back that she wasn't that good. Check some posting from like a year ago. Be safe!

  3. #16521

    Info

    Has anyone seen her before? Haven't seen anything on her in RippOff.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/777027604048

  4. #16520
    Curious if anyone has any info on this one? She reply's promptly and seems to have reasonable donations. I know Madison is kind of a wasteland lately with STG girls, so I'm thinking of trying her out. Appreciate any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/796538466503

  5. #16519

    Yamii

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualReader1  [View Original Post]
    Yamii is very pretty and knows what to do. She's very pretty and has a bangin body. That being said, Amber is probably the most rude, crude, and loathsome woman I've ever dealt with. Communication started out good but then she started telling me what to do and I was not comfortable with that so I told her that and she immediately send several disrespectful texts. Won't even get into what she sent. Just a complete ****.
    So, it's been a few weeks and I just need a good black piece of ass again. Yamii is hosting out of her "boyfriends" house while he's out, assuming he's at work. It feels kinda weird and I'm not sure I trust this situation. Especially since it seems the dude is married. Makes me wonder if she's a hired nanny or cleaning girl? The house is pretty nice and location is great, but I can't believe the dude don't have cameras up or the neighbors wouldn't comment on the coming and going to him, maybe I'm being paranoid, but if anyone has experienced it, please PM me and let's chat. Dude must come home after 5. Seems sketchy to me but there's something inside of me that would love to lay pipe to her in another dudes bed. LOL!

  6. #16518

    Kitty AKA Kali AKA Calico Kitty

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/006904969658

    Avoid. She will say yes to all of your requests when you contact her and then not follow through on any of them. Everything is covered and the only position she will do is doggy. She has a filthy air mattress in the living room and I think there was a guy in the bedroom.

  7. #16517

    April

    Hi. Thanks for your reviews on April! It looks like a dodged a bullet with this one. Ever since some of you guys posted about her, she hasn't posted an Ad. She's probably reading the reviews in this forum, and will lay low for awhile. Thanks again guys! Be safe!!

  8. #16516

    Kinki Kelli

    Recently tried to see Kelli and she had a handler walk in before anything. Let them have the money and I just dipped. Not worth issues over a couple $100. I've seen her before with no issue but this situation was very off putting. Just be careful out there.

  9. #16515

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I would post this providers ad, but not sure how upload onto this site? She posted an add on 7-5 at 12:05 am. Her caption is, Come chill with the southern thrill. She's 48 and her number is 608-477-1##4. Any help would be appreciated!! Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll fiqure it out one day. Thanks everyone!
    She has an extensive history with the law for drugs and other offenses.

  10. #16514
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    I found a review from RunawayTruck, and it's not good! I'm out!!
    Stay away from her. She is a total rip off artist.

  11. #16513

    Yuriah

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...329/7022741738

    Anyone see Yuriah yet? Checked photos and at least the photos seem to be unique and not copied off the internet. Texted with her though she doesn't seem to know how to use FaceTime despite having an iPhone so I kind of felt weird and decided not to continue.

  12. #16512

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I would post this providers ad, but not sure how upload onto this site? She posted an add on 7-5 at 12:05 am. Her caption is, Come chill with the southern thrill. She's 48 and her number is 608-477-1##4. Any help would be appreciated!! Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll fiqure it out one day. Thanks everyone!
    I found a review from RunawayTruck, and it's not good! I'm out!!

  13. #16511
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I would post this providers ad, but not sure how upload onto this site? She posted an add on 7-5 at 12:05 am. Her caption is, Come chill with the southern thrill. She's 48 and her number is 608-477-1##4. Any help would be appreciated!! Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll fiqure it out one day. Thanks everyone!
    She used to go by April. Saw her once for a car date in 2022. Pleasant at the time, but reports since suggest she's gone downhill in a major way.

    Search her name and decide for yourself.

  14. #16510

    48 year old

    Hi. I would post this providers ad, but not sure how upload onto this site? She posted an add on 7-5 at 12:05 am. Her caption is, Come chill with the southern thrill. She's 48 and her number is 608-477-1##4. Any help would be appreciated!! Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll fiqure it out one day. Thanks everyone!

  15. #16509

    Stephanie

    Stephanie formerly of State St. Had an ad up a couple days ago, but it was gone within a matter of hours. I was wondering if she was only available for a short time and got booked up really fast, changed her plans, posted by mistake, or what. Anybody connect with her? I didn't know she was even in Madison anymore. Or maybe she isn't and was just in town briefly. In the context of the current landscape here, she would be near the top of the list IMHO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape