Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1111 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 16662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16512

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I would post this providers ad, but not sure how upload onto this site? She posted an add on 7-5 at 12:05 am. Her caption is, Come chill with the southern thrill. She's 48 and her number is 608-477-1##4. Any help would be appreciated!! Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll fiqure it out one day. Thanks everyone!
    I found a review from RunawayTruck, and it's not good! I'm out!!

  2. #16511
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I would post this providers ad, but not sure how upload onto this site? She posted an add on 7-5 at 12:05 am. Her caption is, Come chill with the southern thrill. She's 48 and her number is 608-477-1##4. Any help would be appreciated!! Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll fiqure it out one day. Thanks everyone!
    She used to go by April. Saw her once for a car date in 2022. Pleasant at the time, but reports since suggest she's gone downhill in a major way.

    Search her name and decide for yourself.

  3. #16510

    48 year old

    Hi. I would post this providers ad, but not sure how upload onto this site? She posted an add on 7-5 at 12:05 am. Her caption is, Come chill with the southern thrill. She's 48 and her number is 608-477-1##4. Any help would be appreciated!! Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll fiqure it out one day. Thanks everyone!

  4. #16509

    Stephanie

    Stephanie formerly of State St. Had an ad up a couple days ago, but it was gone within a matter of hours. I was wondering if she was only available for a short time and got booked up really fast, changed her plans, posted by mistake, or what. Anybody connect with her? I didn't know she was even in Madison anymore. Or maybe she isn't and was just in town briefly. In the context of the current landscape here, she would be near the top of the list IMHO.

  5. #16508

    Any skinny on Jenny?

    This one has been advertising for quite a while on both Tryst and STG, but I've never been able to find any reviews or commentary in any of the usual places. Anybody have any experience or insights to share? The price tag is high, but I would consider her if there was a little positive hype from a reliable source. Too spendy to TOFFT, though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jennyfrio

  6. #16507
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownNutty  [View Original Post]
    She's real. I'd guess late 40's to early 50's. Looks decent enough for an older woman. Service is fine but unremarkable.
    Thanks. If she's that old, I'll pass.

  7. #16506
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen or know anything about Svetlana? She posts several times daily at STG, claims to be Slovenian.

    The photos look good, but I wonder if she's legitimate:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...i/229156223634
    She's real. I'd guess late 40's to early 50's. Looks decent enough for an older woman. Service is fine but unremarkable.

  8. #16505

    Svetlana?

    Has anybody seen or know anything about Svetlana? She posts several times daily at STG, claims to be Slovenian.

    The photos look good, but I wonder if she's legitimate:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...i/229156223634

  9. #16504

    Asian apartments (avoid)

    Quote Originally Posted by SptBigDog  [View Original Post]
    If one was looking for decently attractive / thin and Asian in her 20's or 30's that will just take a pounding, any recommendations? Any of the agencies good right now?
    You probably know this from experience, but I'd avoid the "Asian apartments" (the ones who spam STG with hundreds of daily ads using photos of Asian porn stars and supermodels that look nothing like their women). It's buying a pig in a poke since you don't even know what the girl you'll get will look like, and while some people have had OK experiences, most reports I've read have experiences similar to mine: an old (50's), disheveled, dumpy woman with questionable hygiene (smelly room, smelly woman) and an off-putting face will answer the door. I chose to walk away since it's somewhat I wouldn't even want for free.

  10. #16503

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by SptBigDog  [View Original Post]
    If one was looking for decently attractive / thin and Asian in her 20's or 30's that will just take a pounding, any recommendations? Any of the agencies good right now?
    https://www.meetyunalee.com

    Your going to need a lot of $$ assuming you can get ahold of her.

  11. #16502

    Korean Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigomorales  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Korean Princess? I tried doing a search but nothing really came back other than someone else asking about her as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...-/923709473267

    Curious since petite Asian are my go to.
    The monkey on her back, also has a monkey on its back, so be careful. I wasn't aware she was still around. Her pimp can be pretty aggressive.

  12. #16501

    Asian

    If one was looking for decently attractive / thin and Asian in her 20's or 30's that will just take a pounding, any recommendations? Any of the agencies good right now?

  13. #16500

    Korean Princess Info

    Has anybody seen Korean Princess? I tried doing a search but nothing really came back other than someone else asking about her as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...-/923709473267

    Curious since petite Asian are my go to.

  14. #16499

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WestWill  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences with https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/575941770620 ?

    Blond, 39, Monona, tattoo about The Struggle above left breast.

    She had been advertising since early May. Can't find any mention here back to then.

    Any help appreciated.
    Thanks guys for the good info and for saving me the time on this one. Ghosting is the worst.

  15. #16498
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Rebecca a bunch of times in the past but the last 2-3 times she's ghosted me once I got to her incall so I'm pretty much at the point where I won't bother unless I'm truly desperate. I haven't seen her in a while but I always had a good time when we were able to connect. She is a little older but I think her pictures are pretty accurate.
    I second this, also got ghosted 1 too many times to keep trying. I'd give her a 6. 5/10, would be much higher if she was more reliable and didn't have a habit. She hides it better than most at least.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape