Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1111 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 16656
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16461

    A promising cuddler

    I got a message in CC from a cuddler based in Texas saying she'll be in Madison and Beaver Dam for a few days in July. CC is pretty quick to ban people if they are not discreet about extras, so when I looked at her profile, my curiosity was piqued when I saw this line in one of her "karma" reviews: "She does have some super cute noises she makes, but her true talent is in what a great orator she is. " Seems pretty clear what that means, right? Unfortunately, she's bigger than I prefer for "cuddling" with. Otherwise I would arrange a session. But you guys who like larger woman might want to look her up. Her handle is Lorriin. I continue to believe CC has potential based on how it's used in some other cities. Just hasn't quite caught on in these parts yet.

  2. #16460
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigomorales  [View Original Post]
    I've been browsing other sites given the disappointments on STG. I see some people have posted about Listcrawler and it seems like there are better offerings out there but most numbers are outside the 608 are and quality seems to be too good to be true. I came across this pretty lady but I'm not sure whether anything on LC is worth putting time into or if it's all just LEO risks:

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ison/209308418

    Regardless any pointers on other sites or LC are appreciated.

    Thanks!
    I'm pretty sure Listcrawler just pulls ads from other sites.

  3. #16459

    ListCrawler Legit?

    I've been browsing other sites given the disappointments on STG. I see some people have posted about Listcrawler and it seems like there are better offerings out there but most numbers are outside the 608 are and quality seems to be too good to be true. I came across this pretty lady but I'm not sure whether anything on LC is worth putting time into or if it's all just LEO risks:

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ison/209308418

    Regardless any pointers on other sites or LC are appreciated.

    Thanks!

  4. #16458

    Jazmine??

    Has anyone seen her or have info? I've never seen her ads from her before so not sure if new or not legit:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/228205295828

  5. #16457
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I have no problem with a natural Bush. And her face is pleasant enough. It's the body that doesn't do it for me. I can find flabby middle aged women to boink for free. When I'm paying, I want it to be somebody I'm actually physically attracted to.
    Best is the view of anal with her hairy asshole!!

  6. #16456
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    The best way I would describe it is natural. I don't think I've seen evidence of hair removal elsewhere. She has the Bush she naturally has.
    I have no problem with a natural Bush. And her face is pleasant enough. It's the body that doesn't do it for me. I can find flabby middle aged women to boink for free. When I'm paying, I want it to be somebody I'm actually physically attracted to.

  7. #16455
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBacker4  [View Original Post]
    My eyes have had some recent work. No need for glasses now. Some folks say she is Bush-tastic but I don't know what is worse, all that hair that grows to her navel, or the squishy fupa she carries. Don't get me wrong, I like a well manicured pussy with some hair, but I'm not sure I'm big enough for her. Is her bare experience any good? I could maybe get past the select things that turn me off if my cock is buried into a hot, moist, tight pussy. Just curling up with this thought. Keep calm and Bush on!!
    The best way I would describe it is natural. I don't think I've seen evidence of hair removal elsewhere. She has the Bush she naturally has.

  8. #16454

    Bush Pilot

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Eye of beholder, I guess.
    My eyes have had some recent work. No need for glasses now. Some folks say she is Bush-tastic but I don't know what is worse, all that hair that grows to her navel, or the squishy fupa she carries. Don't get me wrong, I like a well manicured pussy with some hair, but I'm not sure I'm big enough for her. Is her bare experience any good? I could maybe get past the select things that turn me off if my cock is buried into a hot, moist, tight pussy. Just curling up with this thought. Keep calm and Bush on!!

  9. #16453

    Madori

    Quote Originally Posted by WXYstudio1969  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where she went? I miss her a lot. I used to see her every month when she came to Madison, but then she suddenly disappeared.
    She was supposed to be back June 1, but now here Tryst page is gone too.

    I thought she stated about surgery or something.

    Poof, she's gone. Not for long, hopefully. : o (.

  10. #16452

    Madori

    Does anyone know where she went? I miss her a lot. I used to see her every month when she came to Madison, but then she suddenly disappeared.

  11. #16451

    New pleasant surprise

    Accurate pics, clean, good communication and seemed to get into it. I only did a quick visit. Treat her well! As always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...-/471697979754

  12. #16450
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    LOL!

    "Referring website blocked.

    Sorry but you've clicked a link on a website that we block.

    We block access to visitors who are likely to join for the wrong reasons (e. G. Non-platonic). ".

    There's a Cuddle Comfort user blog in the Milwaukee Forum. Not much positive there just like everywhere else. "Pay for play" but rules, rules, rules.
    I will add that similar to SA, the CC women who put out during cuddle sessions don't want to think of themselves as sex workers, so as soon as word gets around, they often vanish.

  13. #16449
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    LOL!

    "Referring website blocked.

    Sorry but you've clicked a link on a website that we block.

    We block access to visitors who are likely to join for the wrong reasons (e. G. Non-platonic). ".

    There's a Cuddle Comfort user blog in the Milwaukee Forum. Not much positive there just like everywhere else. "Pay for play" but rules, rules, rules.
    Yeah, pretty funny that they think mongers are too stupid to copy and paste a URL. On the other hand, many of us are probably that stupid.

  14. #16448
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Unlike many bigger cities, we don't have a Cuddle Comfort thread here, so I'm just going to stick this post in the escort thread. Is anybody using Cuddle Comfort in these parts? In some places, it's a viable place to find low volume woman who will do things with you for a pretty low fee. Detroit, for example, has quite a few known "extras" cuddlers, and I had a very good experience there during a recent visit. In particular, I'm looking at this one, and was wondering if any of you fellers have met her.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/RavenCuddles
    LOL!

    "Referring website blocked.

    Sorry but you've clicked a link on a website that we block.

    We block access to visitors who are likely to join for the wrong reasons (e. G. Non-platonic). ".

    There's a Cuddle Comfort user blog in the Milwaukee Forum. Not much positive there just like everywhere else. "Pay for play" but rules, rules, rules.

  15. #16447

    Pro Cuddlers

    Unlike many bigger cities, we don't have a Cuddle Comfort thread here, so I'm just going to stick this post in the escort thread. Is anybody using Cuddle Comfort in these parts? In some places, it's a viable place to find low volume woman who will do things with you for a pretty low fee. Detroit, for example, has quite a few known "extras" cuddlers, and I had a very good experience there during a recent visit. In particular, I'm looking at this one, and was wondering if any of you fellers have met her.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/RavenCuddles

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape