Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 1472 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 22071
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21426
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDude  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, it's been a minute since I've hobbyed but just got a new debit card for my brokerage account. If certain requirements are met they have quite a nice fee policy.

    No fee's to use any ATM. They will also reimburse ATM owner fee's. Why is this relevant?

    Now if you want to stick around a bit longer at a club, need more cash and don't want to use cashapp or whatever the dancer has now I (you) can use the expensive ATM at the club and get the outrageous ($20 I think the few times I've used them) fee reimbursed.

    From my quick AI question it confirmed strip club ATM's qualify. My specific broker will reimburse those fees if you have $50 k or more between all accounts under their brand. Or place 30 or more trades in a quarter. AI also stated most broker's have this feature so if you were on the fence it may be a really bad LOL choice but for once in blue moon when the little head is too convincing its nice.
    Bringing an ATM card to the strip club is a recipe for disaster. $20 fee and $200 max at a time means if you want to pull out $300 it costs you $40. Cool if you don't have fees but I just would prefer to bring what I plan on spending. I've fallen in love while drinking a few times and fallen into the cashapp trap, having an ATM card would have been worse LOL.

  2. #21425

    Hygiene STD Liability

    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I respect your point of view, but I just disagree with it.

    Any time you go to the VIP there is some risk of things not working out, this risk is accepted by both parties when they go back.

    A bargain was struck for certain services and as long as she was going to deliver the services she should be paid. I view this as a reason I like to repeat with certain girls who I know keep good hygiene. I once had a girl I was pretty regular with and she asked if we could just do head, as something was wrong with her system. I appreciated her honesty and accepted her offer. The next time I saw her she made sure to say everything was good down there now.

    MM.
    Wouldn't be shocked if some guy gets a std from any gal at any club and hires an attorney to try and sue the club. Be kind of embarrasing and highly likely not to win, but times are tough and its a sue happy world. LOL.

  3. #21424
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    The air quality is so bad out today, most people will be staying somewhere indoors! Hmmm. Might be a good day to day to head out to the clubs cause clubs have girls there!
    I thought that last night but the Bogarts and H8 were both dead in terms of guys and girls there.

  4. #21423
    The air quality is so bad out today, most people will be staying somewhere indoors! Hmmm. Might be a good day to day to head out to the clubs cause clubs have girls there!

  5. #21422

    ATM fee's

    Hey guys, it's been a minute since I've hobbyed but just got a new debit card for my brokerage account. If certain requirements are met they have quite a nice fee policy.

    No fee's to use any ATM. They will also reimburse ATM owner fee's. Why is this relevant?

    Now if you want to stick around a bit longer at a club, need more cash and don't want to use cashapp or whatever the dancer has now I (you) can use the expensive ATM at the club and get the outrageous ($20 I think the few times I've used them) fee reimbursed.

    From my quick AI question it confirmed strip club ATM's qualify. My specific broker will reimburse those fees if you have $50 k or more between all accounts under their brand. Or place 30 or more trades in a quarter. AI also stated most broker's have this feature so if you were on the fence it may be a really bad LOL choice but for once in blue moon when the little head is too convincing its nice.

  6. #21421

    Re: Demonic

    Quote Originally Posted by MichRusty  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to see Demonic today. Tried last week but she was tied up with regular. She remembered me and she came right over. She was a delight just sitting in the booth so I knew the VIP would be awesome. I had old man issues but it didn't matter. She was encouraging and awesome. Yes its hard to see her because she is popular but worth it if you get the chance. She is sexy af and has great personality. I hope to be added to her list.
    MR,

    Thank you for your positive review! I am glad you enjoyed Demonic's company, and I am gratified that my recommendation to see her was heeded. Your experience mirrors mine, esp. The "old man issues", but Demonic makes the VIP experience successful. There are none whose performance equals hers, IMHO.

    And I'm sure she has added you to her list of most favored clients.

    WK.

  7. #21420
    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    I would have caved and done the same as you. I'm just trying to point out that if these girls can't do their job correctly including hygiene, maybe they should find another line of work or better yet the establishment that employs them should simply say it's time to move along to girls like that.
    Gentlemen, I respect your point of view, but I just disagree with it.

    Any time you go to the VIP there is some risk of things not working out, this risk is accepted by both parties when they go back.

    A bargain was struck for certain services and as long as she was going to deliver the services she should be paid. I view this as a reason I like to repeat with certain girls who I know keep good hygiene. I once had a girl I was pretty regular with and she asked if we could just do head, as something was wrong with her system. I appreciated her honesty and accepted her offer. The next time I saw her she made sure to say everything was good down there now.

    MM.

  8. #21419
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird11955  [View Original Post]
    Any help on Sophie at Bogarts would be appreciated. I'll be back next week and certainly have her on my radar. Anyone?

    Thanks for all the replies. To me, all the open banter and shared experiences make this part of all the fun.
    I'm currently at Bogie's. Sophia is here. She's not my cup of tea, but I'll try to get info for you.

  9. #21418
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    So, after confirming with Selena that she would be at Henry's at 2 pm, off I went to find and insert myself into her.

    When I first walked in, it was a few minutes after two and the club was very slow, with few customers and probably seven or eight dancers working. Among those present were Selena, Sunflower, and Dixie.

    As I was walking toward a table by the DJ booth, I saw Sunflower and waved hello. She seemed almost surprised to see me, possibly because I'm rarely there on Saturdays. I didn't see Selena anywhere.

    After sitting and scrolling through my phone for a bit, I texted Selena to let her know that I was there. It wasn't five minutes before she walked out of the back, came over, sat next to me, and said, "I'm here!

    We briefly talked, and she asked if I wanted to go back before they called her up on stage. Of course I did. Off we went and found a booth that was nicely lit. She has a beautiful body, and I want to see as much of it as I can.

    While we were getting ourselves situated, she told me a story about working the previous Saturday. She said that she was in the back, sucking dick with her eyes closed, and when she opened them, everything was dark. She remembered thinking, "What the fuck happened?

    Well, it was the day of the power outage, and while Henry's stayed open for a while, no one was coming in, so they told everyone they could go home.

    Later on, after thinking about it more, I realized that it was a pity I hadn't had her bent over in the back when the power went out. If I had, I could've put it up her ass and blamed DTE, all while retaining plausible deniability for my error. Timing is everything in life. The next time I see her, I'm hoping for another power outage.

    In regard to our session in the back, there's not much to say that I haven't written in the past. Excellent head, and I love seeing her head down, ass up. She always gets me off.

    So, Selena, I've decided that I need a picture of you bent over with your ass in the air so I can frame it and put it on my wall. You have my number, honey.

    Not long after I sat back down, the guy at the circular table in front of me who'd been sitting with Dixie turned around and asked if I was Incognito, and I confirmed that I was. It was at that point that I met fellow board member and debauchery enthusiast PickleJar.

    T was nice to finally meet him. PickleJar is a good guy, and for some reason, I thought he'd seen Selena before, but he said it was his first time.

    PickleJar was actually the guy who'd been in the back with Selena when I'd first walked into the bar.

    Dixie is a charm. Even though I've never been back with her because of a dealbreaker issue, she's as sweet as can be and always says hello. She was talking and laughing with us too.

    The previous time that I'd seen Selena, we were talking about the forum and she asked me, "Who's that guy on there that says he keeps missing me?" At the time, I said, "PickleJar," and she said, "Yeah, PickleJar. ".

    After PickleJar and I had made our formal introductions, Selena was on stage. I was so entertained by the fact that it was him that I went to the stage, tipped Selena, and said, "That's PickleJar. " Her eyes got kind of wide, and she said, "I just went back with him. ".

    When I got back to the table, I told him that I'd told her who he was, and he said, "I heard. " Now, I was kind of amazed by this because I don't have a loud voice, the music was playing, and my head was turned away from him when I told her. Dude must have some bionic hearing, because after that, I was convinced that he could hear moths fart 30 feet away.

    PickleJar confirmed that he enjoyed his experience with Selena. I've yet to hear anyone say that they haven't had a good time with her. We only talked for a little while after that because he had some plans that night, and I needed to get going as well.

    Later that night, Selena texted me and said that it was nice that PickleJar and I had come to see her. I told her that he had a good time and that she had a new member of her fan club.
    Believe it or not this isn't the first time I've been accused of having bionic hearing LOL. It used to piss my parents and exes off to no end but hey, I can't help hearing what I hear!

    It was great to finally cross paths, man. You're a good dude! Another excellent review as per usual. Definitely recommend anyone that hasn't seen Selena to hop on the train as you will not be disappointed with her performance. It was well worth the wait. Until next time!

  10. #21417
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird11955  [View Original Post]
    JietMan. I agree with you guys. Under the circumstances I opted to pay and avoid the drama. Her changing position literally 15 times was a quick boner buster. When she pulled those panties aside it was the end but we'd been in the back for about 10 minutes when the stink bomb was ignited. I could have negotiated but again, cut the losses and move on. Just one of those experiences that we've all had. I settled.

    Any help on Sophie at Bogarts would be appreciated. I'll be back next week and certainly have her on my radar. Anyone?

    Thanks for all the replies. To me, all the open banter and shared experiences make this part of all the fun.
    I would have caved and done the same as you. I'm just trying to point out that if these girls can't do their job correctly including hygiene, maybe they should find another line of work or better yet the establishment that employs them should simply say it's time to move along to girls like that.

  11. #21416

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but I have to disagree. If it were me in that situation, I wouldn't consider it that I changed my mind. She would have been the person to change my mind by not providing a hygienic atmosphere that I was paying for. Therefore I solely put her to blame for a complete refund. Let's face it, it's really tough to move along to the next girl once you get a whiff and if you get it on your hands or anywhere else, that's a whole new story.
    JietMan. I agree with you guys. Under the circumstances I opted to pay and avoid the drama. Her changing position literally 15 times was a quick boner buster. When she pulled those panties aside it was the end but we'd been in the back for about 10 minutes when the stink bomb was ignited. I could have negotiated but again, cut the losses and move on. Just one of those experiences that we've all had. I settled.

    Any help on Sophie at Bogarts would be appreciated. I'll be back next week and certainly have her on my radar. Anyone?

    Thanks for all the replies. To me, all the open banter and shared experiences make this part of all the fun.

  12. #21415
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    T11,

    Absolutely, I bail the moment there is a bad smell. It is at best a hygiene issue, and at worst some type of disease / infection. Pussy is supposed to smell and taste awesome to guys, if it doesn't it is natures way of telling boys to stay away from that girl or you will be sorry.

    I don't think you should pay less because you changed your mind. I have encountered at least 20 girls with a bad odor from their pussy, and I consider it a lesson learned and do not repeat with them.

    MM.
    Sorry but I have to disagree. If it were me in that situation, I wouldn't consider it that I changed my mind. She would have been the person to change my mind by not providing a hygienic atmosphere that I was paying for. Therefore I solely put her to blame for a complete refund. Let's face it, it's really tough to move along to the next girl once you get a whiff and if you get it on your hands or anywhere else, that's a whole new story.

  13. #21414

    Demonic at BT's

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Iyes didn't know she left BT's I haven't been there in a long time.
    Yes BT's. I messed up. Brain still spinning.

  14. #21413

    Deominc

    Quote Originally Posted by MichRusty  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to see Demonic today. Tried last week but she was tied up with regular. She remembered me and she came right over. She was a delight just sitting in the booth so I knew the VIP would be awesome. I had old man issues but it didn't matter. She was encouraging and awesome. Yes its hard to see her because she is popular but worth it if you get the chance. She is sexy af and has great personality. I hope to be added to her list.
    I didn't know she left BT's I haven't been there in a long time.

  15. #21412

    Demonic at Criket

    I was lucky enough to see Demonic today. Tried last week but she was tied up with regular. She remembered me and she came right over. She was a delight just sitting in the booth so I knew the VIP would be awesome. I had old man issues but it didn't matter. She was encouraging and awesome. Yes its hard to see her because she is popular but worth it if you get the chance. She is sexy af and has great personality. I hope to be added to her list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape