Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1472 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 22076
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21416

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but I have to disagree. If it were me in that situation, I wouldn't consider it that I changed my mind. She would have been the person to change my mind by not providing a hygienic atmosphere that I was paying for. Therefore I solely put her to blame for a complete refund. Let's face it, it's really tough to move along to the next girl once you get a whiff and if you get it on your hands or anywhere else, that's a whole new story.
    JietMan. I agree with you guys. Under the circumstances I opted to pay and avoid the drama. Her changing position literally 15 times was a quick boner buster. When she pulled those panties aside it was the end but we'd been in the back for about 10 minutes when the stink bomb was ignited. I could have negotiated but again, cut the losses and move on. Just one of those experiences that we've all had. I settled.

    Any help on Sophie at Bogarts would be appreciated. I'll be back next week and certainly have her on my radar. Anyone?

    Thanks for all the replies. To me, all the open banter and shared experiences make this part of all the fun.

  2. #21415
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    T11,

    Absolutely, I bail the moment there is a bad smell. It is at best a hygiene issue, and at worst some type of disease / infection. Pussy is supposed to smell and taste awesome to guys, if it doesn't it is natures way of telling boys to stay away from that girl or you will be sorry.

    I don't think you should pay less because you changed your mind. I have encountered at least 20 girls with a bad odor from their pussy, and I consider it a lesson learned and do not repeat with them.

    MM.
    Sorry but I have to disagree. If it were me in that situation, I wouldn't consider it that I changed my mind. She would have been the person to change my mind by not providing a hygienic atmosphere that I was paying for. Therefore I solely put her to blame for a complete refund. Let's face it, it's really tough to move along to the next girl once you get a whiff and if you get it on your hands or anywhere else, that's a whole new story.

  3. #21414

    Demonic at BT's

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Iyes didn't know she left BT's I haven't been there in a long time.
    Yes BT's. I messed up. Brain still spinning.

  4. #21413

    Deominc

    Quote Originally Posted by MichRusty  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to see Demonic today. Tried last week but she was tied up with regular. She remembered me and she came right over. She was a delight just sitting in the booth so I knew the VIP would be awesome. I had old man issues but it didn't matter. She was encouraging and awesome. Yes its hard to see her because she is popular but worth it if you get the chance. She is sexy af and has great personality. I hope to be added to her list.
    I didn't know she left BT's I haven't been there in a long time.

  5. #21412

    Demonic at Criket

    I was lucky enough to see Demonic today. Tried last week but she was tied up with regular. She remembered me and she came right over. She was a delight just sitting in the booth so I knew the VIP would be awesome. I had old man issues but it didn't matter. She was encouraging and awesome. Yes its hard to see her because she is popular but worth it if you get the chance. She is sexy af and has great personality. I hope to be added to her list.

  6. #21411
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    The no smoking, no vaping thing is a huge plus to me. I didn't notice a sign like that at Henry's when I was last there, so I'm wondering if they'll put one up and enforce it?

    I'm going to have to check out December one night.
    It's like a breath of fresh air not dealing with the smoke!

  7. #21410
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Big No Smoking No Vaping sign on the front door of H8, I left H8 by 8:30 and headed over to Bogies and took a seat at one of the round table high chairs in front of the bar.

    I figured it might be a quick cheap night, then a dancer were called on stage, she was about 5'3 110 lbs, nice bubble booty, she needed a bit of instruction, but it was all good in the VIP, she told me she only works Sun and Mon nights, her name is December.
    The no smoking, no vaping thing is a huge plus to me. I didn't notice a sign like that at Henry's when I was last there, so I'm wondering if they'll put one up and enforce it?

    I'm going to have to check out December one night.

  8. #21409

    December

    I read that there was a young hottie at Bogarts which would be the first one in a long time that I can remember, so I headed out that way Sunday night, stopped at H8 first about 8:00.

    Nothing was happening there, the Cubans were there in full force though about five of them, all looking at their phones, trying to learn English on-line I presume.

    Big No Smoking No Vaping sign on the front door of H8, I left H8 by 8:30 and headed over to Bogies and took a seat at one of the round table high chairs in front of the bar.

    Didn't see a whole lot, a few more cubans and a couple of the regulars, I figured it might be a quick cheap night, then a dancer were called on stage, she was about 5'3 110 lbs, nice bubble booty, blond hair. A cups, I have no idea how old she is, she looks young and innocent.

    Nice legs, really nice looking for Bogarts, she even had a tiny bit of a belly which I actually like, looked like she had just eaten a whole pizza LOL! I tipped her and after her dance she came over, she was easy to talk too and upon close glance she was very beautiful in the face! She looks to be some type of exotic mix

    I never ask a dancer their nationality but wow she were gorgeous! Her face were 9. 5 out of 10, simply adorable!

    We had a drink and a nice conversation, and she offered me what I wanted at a fair price and we went back, I think she may have been someone's princess at one time!

    she needed a bit of instruction, but it was all good in the VIP, she told me she only works Sun and Mon nights, her name is December.

  9. #21408
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69  [View Original Post]
    Well I seen on insta they were celebrating Cezars bday and figured this may be a good time to come up. Arrived at the club a little after 7. 00. Not to many customers yet. Seen a new to me girl there. Lexi great body, she had black hair and a few tatts. She deafintly stuck out on stage. She deafintly went in the to do bucket but she never came to tge side of club I was sitting at. Kassey was there but never made it to me. She seemed happy still celbrating her bday too. Subflower was there selling shots and said she could go in back too. Sounds like sunflower is putting alot of hours with her regular job at the hospital. I love to see when one of thes girls actually are improving there life. I told her I be interrested in going back. She said in a bit. While waiting there were 2 guys sitting buy me talking to the cubans. One went to the VIP. Came back after 3 songs. So he comes over and ask if I thought he got ripped off. He paid 200 said she only did handy with rain coat and stopped after 3 songs and would not even let him touch her ass. He said he had not been to club in years and asked if this is what it was like now. So I asked him did you tell her what you were expecting first. He said no. Then asked when he paid. He replys as soon as they went back. I told him I don't mess with cubans due to there poor english and never to pay upfront leaves 0 incetive to deliver in back. He asked me who there would be solid performers. It was still early and there were not alot of choices yet. I told him Sunflower and Kassey would safe choices. So next a girl sits down and ask if I am waiting for someone. I said yes but she keeps trying. Ask if she is same type. I said no. Gave her 2 examples of my type. So now she is asking for tips. Keeps pulling her breast out an if I wanted to tip the kitty. She asked me same questions mutiple times. I answer each question. Now I am getting annoyed. Well while she is still bugging me. Sunflower goes back with the guy who took the cuban back. I wish I could remember the name of the girl bothering me so I will just describe. She is a dark choclat girl, gap in teeth. Been there for about a 1 yr now. Next the guy who took Sunflower back comes over said she tried to overcharge him. I find that hard to believe. So either he was part of the problem or these girls could just tell he was new to the seen like a shark smells blood. I did see Sunny show up around 8. 00 she looked real good with her redish hair. Last I seen Sunny there it was blondish. When they called all the girls to stage. Sunny must of had her fan club there she was tipped by 3 guys right away. Shortly after she points at a guy and off they go lucky guy. No Dream tonight, and I did not see anyone else of intrest and having been there about 2 hrs I decided it was time to call it for the night.
    Thank you for the review.

    I'm glad that you reported on the Cubans. That makes me rethink taking any of them back.

    I find it hard to believe that Sunflower tried to overcharge him too. By now, I've seen her dozens of times and never had an issue.

  10. #21407
    Quote Originally Posted by AirTouchOne  [View Original Post]
    Nice review! What are the chances of Salena being there today? I'm going to cut the grass, shower up and maybe make a drive up there and see if I can get lucky.
    Thank you! Much appreciated.

    She said that she'll be there today at 2.

  11. #21406
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    So, after confirming with Selena that she would be at Henry's at 2 pm, off I went to find and insert myself into her.

    When I first walked in, it was a few minutes after two and the club was very slow, with few customers and probably seven or eight dancers working. Among those present were Selena, Sunflower, and Dixie.

    As I was walking toward a table by the DJ booth, I saw Sunflower and waved hello. She seemed almost surprised to see me, possibly because I'm rarely there on Saturdays. I didn't see Selena anywhere.

    After sitting and scrolling through my phone for a bit, I texted Selena to let her know that I was there. It wasn't five minutes before she walked out of the back, came over, sat next to me, and said, "I'm here!

    We briefly talked, and she asked if I wanted to go back before they called her up on stage. Of course I did. Off we went and found a booth that was nicely lit. She has a beautiful body, and I want to see as much of it as I can.

    While we were getting ourselves situated, she told me a story about working the previous Saturday. She said that she was in the back, sucking dick with her eyes closed, and when she opened them, everything was dark. She remembered thinking, "What the fuck happened?

    Well, it was the day of the power outage, and while Henry's stayed open for a while, no one was coming in, so they told everyone they could go home.

    Later on, after thinking about it more, I realized that it was a pity I hadn't had her bent over in the back when the power went out. If I had, I could've put it up her ass and blamed DTE, all while retaining plausible deniability for my error. Timing is everything in life. The next time I see her, I'm hoping for another power outage.

    In regard to our session in the back, there's not much to say that I haven't written in the past. Excellent head, and I love seeing her head down, ass up. She always gets me off.

    So, Selena, I've decided that I need a picture of you bent over with your ass in the air so I can frame it and put it on my wall. You have my number, honey.

    Not long after I sat back down, the guy at the circular table in front of me who'd been sitting with Dixie turned around and asked if I was Incognito, and I confirmed that I was. It was at that point that I met fellow board member and debauchery enthusiast PickleJar.

    T was nice to finally meet him. PickleJar is a good guy, and for some reason, I thought he'd seen Selena before, but he said it was his first time.

    PickleJar was actually the guy who'd been in the back with Selena when I'd first walked into the bar.

    Dixie is a charm. Even though I've never been back with her because of a dealbreaker issue, she's as sweet as can be and always says hello. She was talking and laughing with us too.

    The previous time that I'd seen Selena, we were talking about the forum and she asked me, "Who's that guy on there that says he keeps missing me?" At the time, I said, "PickleJar," and she said, "Yeah, PickleJar. ".

    After PickleJar and I had made our formal introductions, Selena was on stage. I was so entertained by the fact that it was him that I went to the stage, tipped Selena, and said, "That's PickleJar. " Her eyes got kind of wide, and she said, "I just went back with him. ".

    When I got back to the table, I told him that I'd told her who he was, and he said, "I heard. " Now, I was kind of amazed by this because I don't have a loud voice, the music was playing, and my head was turned away from him when I told her. Dude must have some bionic hearing, because after that, I was convinced that he could hear moths fart 30 feet away.

    PickleJar confirmed that he enjoyed his experience with Selena. I've yet to hear anyone say that they haven't had a good time with her. We only talked for a little while after that because he had some plans that night, and I needed to get going as well.

    Later that night, Selena texted me and said that it was nice that PickleJar and I had come to see her. I told her that he had a good time and that she had a new member of her fan club.
    Nice review! What are the chances of Salena being there today? I'm going to cut the grass, shower up and maybe make a drive up there and see if I can get lucky.

  12. #21405
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird11955  [View Original Post]
    Incognito. Thanks to everyone & you for the replies. The funny thing is how I pulled a muscle in my back kicking myself in the ass after leaving H8. The old path of settling vs cutting the losses is in full effect here.

    I don't get to upset by all this. Sometimes it's an evening ending in disappointment followed by walking naked through a car to rid yourself of the stink. I'm not from Detroit so I was safe in packing up the stinky clothes and, fortunately, I do all the laundry at home so the evidence is safe. Believe me, my clothes smelled when I got back to the hotel.

    Anyone got some info on the really hot (IMO) young lady at Bogarts I mentioned? Oh how I wish I had waited a bit longer LOL. Any details would be appreciated as I'll be back in town in a couple weeks.
    I'm sorry that you pulled a muscle during your Riley encounter. If it makes you feel any better, I think most, if not all of us have had an experience where the night wasn't going exactly as we'd hoped, but we still didn't want to leave without getting our nut.

    From the sound of the smell on your clothes, you might want to opt for a flamethrower instead of a washing machine. I've seen enough episodes of Dateline NBC to know that you don't leave any evidence behind.

    I'm afraid that I don't have any information on the little hottie that you mentioned. Maybe some of the guys who are more frequent visitors to Bogart's can help you out.

  13. #21404

    Henry's, Saturday Day Shift, 07/11

    So, after confirming with Selena that she would be at Henry's at 2 pm, off I went to find and insert myself into her.

    When I first walked in, it was a few minutes after two and the club was very slow, with few customers and probably seven or eight dancers working. Among those present were Selena, Sunflower, and Dixie.

    As I was walking toward a table by the DJ booth, I saw Sunflower and waved hello. She seemed almost surprised to see me, possibly because I'm rarely there on Saturdays. I didn't see Selena anywhere.

    After sitting and scrolling through my phone for a bit, I texted Selena to let her know that I was there. It wasn't five minutes before she walked out of the back, came over, sat next to me, and said, "I'm here!

    We briefly talked, and she asked if I wanted to go back before they called her up on stage. Of course I did. Off we went and found a booth that was nicely lit. She has a beautiful body, and I want to see as much of it as I can.

    While we were getting ourselves situated, she told me a story about working the previous Saturday. She said that she was in the back, sucking dick with her eyes closed, and when she opened them, everything was dark. She remembered thinking, "What the fuck happened?

    Well, it was the day of the power outage, and while Henry's stayed open for a while, no one was coming in, so they told everyone they could go home.

    Later on, after thinking about it more, I realized that it was a pity I hadn't had her bent over in the back when the power went out. If I had, I could've put it up her ass and blamed DTE, all while retaining plausible deniability for my error. Timing is everything in life. The next time I see her, I'm hoping for another power outage.

    In regard to our session in the back, there's not much to say that I haven't written in the past. Excellent head, and I love seeing her head down, ass up. She always gets me off.

    So, Selena, I've decided that I need a picture of you bent over with your ass in the air so I can frame it and put it on my wall. You have my number, honey.

    Not long after I sat back down, the guy at the circular table in front of me who'd been sitting with Dixie turned around and asked if I was Incognito, and I confirmed that I was. It was at that point that I met fellow board member and debauchery enthusiast PickleJar.

    T was nice to finally meet him. PickleJar is a good guy, and for some reason, I thought he'd seen Selena before, but he said it was his first time.

    PickleJar was actually the guy who'd been in the back with Selena when I'd first walked into the bar.

    Dixie is a charm. Even though I've never been back with her because of a dealbreaker issue, she's as sweet as can be and always says hello. She was talking and laughing with us too.

    The previous time that I'd seen Selena, we were talking about the forum and she asked me, "Who's that guy on there that says he keeps missing me?" At the time, I said, "PickleJar," and she said, "Yeah, PickleJar. ".

    After PickleJar and I had made our formal introductions, Selena was on stage. I was so entertained by the fact that it was him that I went to the stage, tipped Selena, and said, "That's PickleJar. " Her eyes got kind of wide, and she said, "I just went back with him. ".

    When I got back to the table, I told him that I'd told her who he was, and he said, "I heard. " Now, I was kind of amazed by this because I don't have a loud voice, the music was playing, and my head was turned away from him when I told her. Dude must have some bionic hearing, because after that, I was convinced that he could hear moths fart 30 feet away.

    PickleJar confirmed that he enjoyed his experience with Selena. I've yet to hear anyone say that they haven't had a good time with her. We only talked for a little while after that because he had some plans that night, and I needed to get going as well.

    Later that night, Selena texted me and said that it was nice that PickleJar and I had come to see her. I told her that he had a good time and that she had a new member of her fan club.

  14. #21403

    Henrys Saturday night!

    Well I seen on insta they were celebrating Cezars bday and figured this may be a good time to come up. Arrived at the club a little after 7. 00. Not to many customers yet. Seen a new to me girl there. Lexi great body, she had black hair and a few tatts. She deafintly stuck out on stage. She deafintly went in the to do bucket but she never came to tge side of club I was sitting at. Kassey was there but never made it to me. She seemed happy still celbrating her bday too. Subflower was there selling shots and said she could go in back too. Sounds like sunflower is putting alot of hours with her regular job at the hospital. I love to see when one of thes girls actually are improving there life. I told her I be interrested in going back. She said in a bit. While waiting there were 2 guys sitting buy me talking to the cubans. One went to the VIP. Came back after 3 songs. So he comes over and ask if I thought he got ripped off. He paid 200 said she only did handy with rain coat and stopped after 3 songs and would not even let him touch her ass. He said he had not been to club in years and asked if this is what it was like now. So I asked him did you tell her what you were expecting first. He said no. Then asked when he paid. He replys as soon as they went back. I told him I don't mess with cubans due to there poor english and never to pay upfront leaves 0 incetive to deliver in back. He asked me who there would be solid performers. It was still early and there were not alot of choices yet. I told him Sunflower and Kassey would safe choices. So next a girl sits down and ask if I am waiting for someone. I said yes but she keeps trying. Ask if she is same type. I said no. Gave her 2 examples of my type. So now she is asking for tips. Keeps pulling her breast out an if I wanted to tip the kitty. She asked me same questions mutiple times. I answer each question. Now I am getting annoyed. Well while she is still bugging me. Sunflower goes back with the guy who took the cuban back. I wish I could remember the name of the girl bothering me so I will just describe. She is a dark choclat girl, gap in teeth. Been there for about a 1 yr now. Next the guy who took Sunflower back comes over said she tried to overcharge him. I find that hard to believe. So either he was part of the problem or these girls could just tell he was new to the seen like a shark smells blood. I did see Sunny show up around 8. 00 she looked real good with her redish hair. Last I seen Sunny there it was blondish. When they called all the girls to stage. Sunny must of had her fan club there she was tipped by 3 guys right away. Shortly after she points at a guy and off they go lucky guy. No Dream tonight, and I did not see anyone else of intrest and having been there about 2 hrs I decided it was time to call it for the night.

  15. #21402
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepcover  [View Original Post]
    Were you going to pay for what you used to get free?
    Nope. Never visted her at the club pre, during, or post dating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape