Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 18214
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17839
    Quote Originally Posted by TooBe101  [View Original Post]
    Surprisingly there have been no reports of Debbie yet.
    Probably because her comms are terrible and she has bad time management. I tried to see her a few weeks ago while I was in Jax and it was impossible due to her not getting back with me in a timely manner. Once we had a time scheduled she went silent and texted me an hour later saying she was in the shower. By the time she got back to me I was half way home to Orlando. I don't have time to sit around and wait for these women. If im paying it should be when I want.

  2. #17838

    Debbie

    Surprisingly there have been no reports of Debbie yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyLP  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone bang that Ass raw? How tight is it, does she complain it hurts? I really don't want to make a woman be in pain.

    "Defense fund" ? LOL, I will bet my house she has a public defender.

  3. #17837

    Not scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2019  [View Original Post]
    She has someone controlling her telling her what to say to the clients. Heard it in the background on the phone sound alike a pimp.
    I called the number in that ad. They said they were bae, not Scarlett. If it's that black girl, I'm perfectly ok with that. She would not answer any questions about Scarlett and I asked for a two girl 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.

  4. #17836
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Scarlett is no longer under the radar.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/212230173#.
    She has someone controlling her telling her what to say to the clients. Heard it in the background on the phone sound alike a pimp.

  5. #17835
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyLP  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone bang that Ass raw? How tight is it, does she complain it hurts? I really don't want to make a woman be in pain.

    "Defense fund" ? LOL, I will bet my house she has a public defender.
    She takes it quite well, but she still had to tap out after about 5-6'min of it. I'm girthy and long, so I was nice and deep and she was feeling every inch. We did 2 rounds of 5 min with more in between. She's not quite a weakling but she's still new enough. It's a good time. No mess. Plenty of fun and tight. She will bear it pretty well, and doesn't tap out easy. Enjoy!

  6. #17834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 258

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    She's got court tomorrow and it's her last night in town. All proceeds are for her defense fund. She is nearing her goal, so this is your last chance to literally tap that ass if she doesn't reach her goal, she's going to be on an extended vacation. She is currently knocked up with an Orlando area donator, so band together for the cause. She was knocked up when she left, just now showing a small bump and extra sensitive tits. Lets not have her give birth in jail.

    Outcall is possible at premium rate. Discuss it with her.

    Still only SMs can DM for contact info.
    Has anyone bang that Ass raw? How tight is it, does she complain it hurts? I really don't want to make a woman be in pain.

    "Defense fund" ? LOL, I will bet my house she has a public defender.

  7. #17833
    DM me. I have a Brazil girl that might fit the bill you are looking for.

  8. #17832
    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a woman in their 20's or 30's. Open to GFE. Been around a while, I have done right by opus and orlo. I have a Tampa UTR that I have given to a few mongers. Could use a decent UTR. Also have the numbers of beautiful Tampa strippers that are full GFE, bare etc. But 250+. Help me out guys 😃.
    Bro, Try cuddlecomfort and then find one to be a UTR. Secretbenefits is another site. If you can share some UTRs in Tampa, that will be great brother. I had a bipolar girlfriend on the side. She quit on my 3 months back. Wanted to marry me by divorcing my wife and kids. Fuck that LOL.

  9. #17831

    Debbie is still in town

    She's got court tomorrow and it's her last night in town. All proceeds are for her defense fund. She is nearing her goal, so this is your last chance to literally tap that ass if she doesn't reach her goal, she's going to be on an extended vacation. She is currently knocked up with an Orlando area donator, so band together for the cause. She was knocked up when she left, just now showing a small bump and extra sensitive tits. Lets not have her give birth in jail.

    Outcall is possible at premium rate. Discuss it with her.

    Still only SMs can DM for contact info.

  10. #17830
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lexi that you saw and are the digits correct?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/212345813#.
    I fucking with that was her. I would have been back multiple times at what I paid.

  11. #17829

    Can anyone help with a UTR?

    Looking for a woman in their 20's or 30's. Open to GFE. Been around a while, I have done right by opus and orlo. I have a Tampa UTR that I have given to a few mongers. Could use a decent UTR. Also have the numbers of beautiful Tampa strippers that are full GFE, bare etc. But 250+. Help me out guys 😃.

  12. #17828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Get Ready

    Quote Originally Posted by DayCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Have to agree with this, when I saw her the first time, it started out a little rough with having me waiting on her to get ready and whatnot but once we got down to the brass tacks, really a fun young lady to be with. Only 2nd time I've ever been with such a pint sized girl. What an experience. All focus was on me and let me take my time with her at my pace. Which goes a long way in this hobby.
    Day Cruiser,

    Get ready for the PMs requesting contact info. She did not authorize me giving her contact information out. Sorry.

  13. #17827
    Quote Originally Posted by RLP68  [View Original Post]
    I just could not hold back to report back on Alexis. We did an outcall at my house Thursday night and it was one of the best experiences I have had to date in this business. We were supposed to meet earlier but she overslept and I was a little upset but when I was ready to say F-It I receive a text apologizing and begging me to come get her and I made one of the best decision I have made in a long time.

    Picked her up back to my place and when I mean 3 hours of her just taking care of me, this has never happened in a while. She just became my ATF not Rich5 ATF LMAO but she sincerely accepted her error and more than made up for it.

    I can tell you between Seleste and Alexis they are both great but Seleste is not even close to Alexis. Alexis didn't blow me off, instead she texted me and called me an worked thinks out quickly. Seleste would not or will not be as attentive as Alexis. Not trying to start a tiff but this is my honest opinion because of experience seeing them both.

    Alexis thankyou for such a wonderful date.
    Have to agree with this, when I saw her the first time, it started out a little rough with having me waiting on her to get ready and whatnot but once we got down to the brass tacks, really a fun young lady to be with. Only 2nd time I've ever been with such a pint sized girl. What an experience. All focus was on me and let me take my time with her at my pace. Which goes a long way in this hobby.

  14. #17826

    Sexi Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lexi that you saw and are the digits correct?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/212345813#.
    That is for sure not her. With those pictures on that link most likely some type of scam going go to be run on people that fall for it. That's my opinion.

  15. #17825

    Different Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lexi that you saw and are the digits correct?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/212345813#.
    Pretty sure that is a different Lexi. That said, this post may provide you what you seek, follow the link for pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    I've spoke with her and will handle GK duties for her. That being said, DM me if you are SM and in need of her contact info, she just moved to a new house in the same area. Prior one had issues and have been resolved. She is absolutely a fun date, almost never any issues and excellent communications. New pics!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape