Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 18204
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17679

    Let's help Sarah Maitland!

    Hey guys, let's help Sarah get caught up! Keeps getting ghosted and strung along. If you have time and ability give her a call and hang out some! Thanks!

  2. #17678
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple dozen times and never once had any issues with cleanliness.
    Couple dozen times huh?
    Well you need to double that so shes not hitting everyone up for $$ via cash apps. Hopefully your name isn't Eddie? She sent me a screen shot of Eddie sending her $ on one of the cash apps. Have fun being the GK.
    Oh btw, she’s also a thief. One of the guys messaged me saying he had her over and she’s got sticky fingers.

  3. #17677

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    Been hanging out with Sarah a lot lately and having a great time! She is very laid back, honest, open, and not to mention sexy! No incall, but can go to Motel X, or rent a room close to her location. She will also come to you via uber if you pay etc. Feel free to message with any questions or reach out to SarahMaitland on the forum. She will leave you very happy and all headaches relieved if you have been thinking about seeing her, it's a good time to try!
    We always have a great time!

  4. #17676
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she the one previously reported w / hygiene issues?
    I've seen her a couple dozen times and never once had any issues with cleanliness.

  5. #17675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she the one previously reported w / hygiene issues?
    No, I can confirm she is very clean, always showered.

  6. #17674
    Isn't she the one previously reported w / hygiene issues?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    I've spoke with her and will handle GK duties for her. That being said, DM me if you are SM and in need of her contact info, she just moved to a new house in the same area. Prior one had issues and have been resolved. She is absolutely a fun date, almost never any issues and excellent communications. New pics!

  7. #17673

    Maitland Mom aka SarahMaitland

    Been hanging out with Sarah a lot lately and having a great time! She is very laid back, honest, open, and not to mention sexy! No incall, but can go to Motel X, or rent a room close to her location. She will also come to you via uber if you pay etc. Feel free to message with any questions or reach out to SarahMaitland on the forum. She will leave you very happy and all headaches relieved if you have been thinking about seeing her, it's a good time to try!

  8. #17672

    Sexy Lexi

    I've spoke with her and will handle GK duties for her. That being said, DM me if you are SM and in need of her contact info, she just moved to a new house in the same area. Prior one had issues and have been resolved. She is absolutely a fun date, almost never any issues and excellent communications. New pics!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0942.jpg‎   IMG_0941.jpg‎   IMG_0940.jpg‎  

  9. #17671

    Csb

    Just wanted to say thanks to rich5 again for passing csb number to me. Stars aligned the other day to see her again. This time got to do the hour at motelx with FS, BBBJ, daty, kissing, and her doing some cowgirl riding. It was a nice relaxing afternoon. Got to know her a little more. She is really sweet girl. Rich5 is the one to talk to about digits and if she is seeing new faces. She did make comment of sticking with regulars, so just a heads up.

  10. #17670
    Quote Originally Posted by FunOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Had a great meeting with her on Friday! Incredible lady and really knows how to show a good time. Consistent, clean and very intimate experience.

    Stay safe.

    FO.
    Very nice review and pics! Is she posted anywhere. How do we connect with her.

  11. #17669

    Sophia is really great

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sophia the other day sexy and playful as usual. She greeted me with sexy lingerie and a big hug and DFK! She danced for me nice lap dance and rubbing that nice ass on my face. I had a great time with her. I had some extra time to spend with her, so we snacked on a few things and enjoyed a nice bottle of wine. I really had a great evening. She let me share these pictures with her approval.

    Have fun.

    Ghost Rider.
    Had a great meeting with her on Friday! Incredible lady and really knows how to show a good time. Consistent, clean and very intimate experience.

    Stay safe.

    FO.

  12. #17668
    Quote Originally Posted by DrEsoteric  [View Original Post]
    She was a great date and super sexy but she was also quite the hustler. I saw her four times in a row and every time she asked for a bit more money to pay the light bill. She told me that she had brain cancer and needed to get married or find insurance. I did not get to know her that well, but it always seemed like somebody was trying to keep her down. She had bought a a white Mercedes with her money and the very next day somebody had completely trashed it. Always took her to the Geneva because there's no way I was going to hang out at her place. I can't believe somebody shot her. Actually think about her often.
    Ok my bad, she OD'd in the woods. It's somebody else that I heard about that was actually decapitated. Either way, it's a fucked up area.

  13. #17667

    Sophia

    I saw Sophia the other day sexy and playful as usual. She greeted me with sexy lingerie and a big hug and DFK! She danced for me nice lap dance and rubbing that nice ass on my face. I had a great time with her. I had some extra time to spend with her, so we snacked on a few things and enjoyed a nice bottle of wine. I really had a great evening. She let me share these pictures with her approval.

    Have fun.

    Ghost Rider.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20260607_133139_copy_683x1024.jpg‎   IMG_20260607_133148_copy_1023x932.jpg‎   IMG_20260607_133157_copy_1023x601.jpg‎  

  14. #17666
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    I will NO LONGER be the "gatekeeper".

    For Lexi. I've tried to help her out when she needed funds but her communication has been total shit and I don't have time for this. She asked me to post twice this week, been busy with work. I put up a post for her last night only for her to tell me after the fact that she doesnt have her car at the moment.
    I wish her well but moving on.
    Sorry for your rotten luck-- that's the problem with Gatekeeping, You're doing a solid for these ladies, but at least run your business like a business, don't rely on mongers like us do all the legwork--we can only do so much before it turns into a full time job for us.

  15. #17665
    Quote Originally Posted by ShredHead  [View Original Post]
    Oh my. I never actually met her, but she used to live with my best friend, and I heard about her a lot. She died a few years ago, I think she might have been shot in the head (I'm like 90% sure this is how she went out). My best friend I'm taking about died in March recently too. It's a really rough area, those girls over there go through a lot of shit. I have seen pictures of Strawberry and she was really pretty in the pictures I saw.
    Damn if that's how she went out that's rough. I always carried when I went to that spot she was in always seemed sketch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape