Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 18204
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17844

    Sarah Maitland

    Was able to connect with Sarah for a date. Communication was solid. I had no issues. Went for just a BBBJ and she let me finish on her chest. She has really nice natural tits. Had a nice time.

  2. #17843

    Difficult to connect

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBe101  [View Original Post]
    Surprisingly there have been no reports of Debbie yet.
    Probably because it's almost impossible to get a timely response. Tried to setup a time on three different days and got texts back 6 hours later, or not at all.
    I appreciate OD trying to help her out, she just doesn’t seem to be able to respond.

  3. #17842

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyLP  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone bang that Ass raw? How tight is it, does she complain it hurts? I really don't want to make a woman be in pain.

    "Defense fund" ? LOL, I will bet my house she has a public defender.
    I contacted her. Didn't get too god vide over text and then she's off OBT. I get some PTSD going down OBT. Hate that area. So I passed. JB.

  4. #17841

    Alexis

    I keep getting mixed reviews on this girl. I know there was all the drama recently with her and her sister. Aren't they both on fent? And hearing things like she's bad at communicating and making people wait a long time, sometimes like an hour after the scheduled time, and ghosting etc.

    Even DM'ed her prior gatekeeper and even he didn't recommend her anymore.

    But then I see some of the recent positive reviews of her.

    Seems like once you do finally get to be with her, she's a good time, but I got very cautious and turned off by the drama they had here weeks ago.

    But the recent reviews has peaked my interest again and I'm really craving the girls in their 20's recently.

    Just don't want to get caught up in any bullshit or drama etc.

    Is there someone new to talk to, to get her digits?

    If I pick her up am I going to have a druggie in my car?

  5. #17840

    Free Rachel til it's backwards

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Pornstar Rachel went and got herself locked up.
    She's already out. New number too.

  6. #17839

    Rachel

    Looks like Pornstar Rachel went and got herself locked up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260712_094356_Facebook.jpg‎  

  7. #17838

    Scam for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    That is for sure not her. With those pictures on that link most likely some type of scam going go to be run on people that fall for it. That's my opinion.
    Girl in this ad want a deposit before meeting. 😂.

  8. #17837
    Quote Originally Posted by TooBe101  [View Original Post]
    Surprisingly there have been no reports of Debbie yet.
    Probably because her comms are terrible and she has bad time management. I tried to see her a few weeks ago while I was in Jax and it was impossible due to her not getting back with me in a timely manner. Once we had a time scheduled she went silent and texted me an hour later saying she was in the shower. By the time she got back to me I was half way home to Orlando. I don't have time to sit around and wait for these women. If im paying it should be when I want.

  9. #17836

    Debbie

    Surprisingly there have been no reports of Debbie yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyLP  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone bang that Ass raw? How tight is it, does she complain it hurts? I really don't want to make a woman be in pain.

    "Defense fund" ? LOL, I will bet my house she has a public defender.

  10. #17835

    Not scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2019  [View Original Post]
    She has someone controlling her telling her what to say to the clients. Heard it in the background on the phone sound alike a pimp.
    I called the number in that ad. They said they were bae, not Scarlett. If it's that black girl, I'm perfectly ok with that. She would not answer any questions about Scarlett and I asked for a two girl 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.

  11. #17834
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Scarlett is no longer under the radar.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/212230173#.
    She has someone controlling her telling her what to say to the clients. Heard it in the background on the phone sound alike a pimp.

  12. #17833
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyLP  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone bang that Ass raw? How tight is it, does she complain it hurts? I really don't want to make a woman be in pain.

    "Defense fund" ? LOL, I will bet my house she has a public defender.
    She takes it quite well, but she still had to tap out after about 5-6'min of it. I'm girthy and long, so I was nice and deep and she was feeling every inch. We did 2 rounds of 5 min with more in between. She's not quite a weakling but she's still new enough. It's a good time. No mess. Plenty of fun and tight. She will bear it pretty well, and doesn't tap out easy. Enjoy!

  13. #17832
    Senior Member


    Posts: 258

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    She's got court tomorrow and it's her last night in town. All proceeds are for her defense fund. She is nearing her goal, so this is your last chance to literally tap that ass if she doesn't reach her goal, she's going to be on an extended vacation. She is currently knocked up with an Orlando area donator, so band together for the cause. She was knocked up when she left, just now showing a small bump and extra sensitive tits. Lets not have her give birth in jail.

    Outcall is possible at premium rate. Discuss it with her.

    Still only SMs can DM for contact info.
    Has anyone bang that Ass raw? How tight is it, does she complain it hurts? I really don't want to make a woman be in pain.

    "Defense fund" ? LOL, I will bet my house she has a public defender.

  14. #17831
    DM me. I have a Brazil girl that might fit the bill you are looking for.

  15. #17830
    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a woman in their 20's or 30's. Open to GFE. Been around a while, I have done right by opus and orlo. I have a Tampa UTR that I have given to a few mongers. Could use a decent UTR. Also have the numbers of beautiful Tampa strippers that are full GFE, bare etc. But 250+. Help me out guys 😃.
    Bro, Try cuddlecomfort and then find one to be a UTR. Secretbenefits is another site. If you can share some UTRs in Tampa, that will be great brother. I had a bipolar girlfriend on the side. She quit on my 3 months back. Wanted to marry me by divorcing my wife and kids. Fuck that LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape