Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 18363
-
07-13-26 07:35 #17748Senior Member

Posts: 502Just used up. Half the forum was nutting in her for 200 when she was a teenager. Must have been ridden by 1000+ guys now.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 06:48 #17747Senior Member

Posts: 286Which profile does it better?
-
07-12-26 21:24 #17746Senior Member

Posts: 57Halliee
I don't think she is real. I sent her a message and we chatted for a bit, she wanted to talk off of there ad ask to exchange telegram or phone. I gave her my number and replied I don't text much. I asked her what best for her to communicate and after that radio silence.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 17:48 #17745Senior Member

Posts: 250100% scammer. I was hoping she's real but unfortunately its TGTBT this time.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 17:46 #17744Senior Member

Posts: 525Hailee
She looks hot. Any intel?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-288d208ddaa2
-
07-12-26 13:10 #17743Senior Member

Posts: 502I've had her. She's pretty hot, better than her pics in person. Petite little columbian. Language barrier though, not sure I'll see her again. I'm on seeking for the GND white girl types
Originally Posted by ChadwickX
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 12:49 #17742Senior Member

Posts: 50Brissa
I agree, that first pic is really good. Private pics, not so much. She is fuckable, I just personally wouldn't pay for it with her. Connect with her and ask to see private photos and see for yourself.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 09:36 #17741Senior Member

Posts: 502She asked me to talk on telegram. Obviously a scammer.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 06:59 #17740Senior Member

Posts: 286Took a month off and catching up a bit. Look at the bullshit seeking flags in messages haha.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 13:49 #17739Senior Member

Posts: 31A quick peek and it shows the her as Location: Singapore.
Maybe a scam?
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 08:48 #17738Senior Member

Posts: 489I was talking to her about a month or so ago. Everything seemed to be going very well. We agreed on an allowance and on our first meet. Then she turned into a cricket the day when we were supposed to meet. Not sure if she is even looking for anything. I think she has a bf IRL too.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 19:19 #17737Banned Member

Posts: 107Monica
Anyone any luck with this one? Started chatting but conversation moving extremely slow.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-77818b7ecc5b
-
07-10-26 19:08 #17736Banned Member

Posts: 107Brissa
I was about to hit Brissa up and before I waste my time wanted to check you brother on why she was a hard pass for you? Private photos hideous? On the very surface she looks very fuckable but you never know.
Originally Posted by ChadwickX
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 19:03 #17735Banned Member

Posts: 107Thanks for this. I just started texting her few days ago. She responded and then crickets for 3 days and responded again yesterday. I'm not even going to bother responding.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 18:59 #17734Banned Member

Posts: 107I'd recommend Dasha. Have been with her couple of times. Very nice girl and pleasant to be around. 400 ppm. Her initial ask was higher I think. In the 600-700 range.
Originally Posted by ChadwickX
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






