Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Escort Review: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Submit Review
Page 41 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 18335
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17735
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-29075a5ab565

    Waste of time, legit idiot. Said she had her apartment free for the weekend and told me.

    To come over. Making my way there she says she actually headed to a bar with one of her guy friends (platonic). I get there, she doesn't pick up her phone or answer texts. I noticed her at the bar. She greets me and almost immediately has someone else she knows grabs her attention. She spends maybe 20 minutes with the other guy while I'm making awkward conversation with her friend. She comes back and forces conversation, then after 10 minutes the other guy that was at the bar tells her he's going to another bar. She tells me she has to leave.

    Don't take this one too seriously.
    Thanks for this. I just started texting her few days ago. She responded and then crickets for 3 days and responded again yesterday. I'm not even going to bother responding.

  2. #17734
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    Brissa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-4c2ee601c5b7

    We chatted, she shared her private photos and it was a hard pass for me.

    Dee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-0e81f09777e4

    Dee gave me her number. We texted, not too many details were asked. She was supposed to come over and even texted confirmation an hour before then ghosted.

    Hailee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    She started off telling me she needed $2400 for rent. Quickly asked about 500. Mentioned she had an ankle monitor and couldn't stray too far from home and could only do car stuff. Too sus for me, so didn't pursue much further. Ok did offer $100 for car stuff, but she never responded.

    Jas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-1c655c128d13

    Sweet girl. Settled for 400. She came over. We had fun. It was meh for me. Not bad. But not great.

    Stella (I think her name was previously Stephanie).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-642a57d8329c

    Gave me her number. We texted. She said she was mostly interested in online cause of schedule. I said I was only interested in in person and she seemed amenable to it, but then stopped responding to texts.

    Nat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-49af7cfd0398

    Gave me her number. I texted her, but no response.

    Valentina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-f82228d8b631

    She seemed dtf, but after I asked about specifics (after having a bad experience with BJ condom girl) she was vaugue. When I pushed further it sounds like no kissing, and covered up at all times for all things. Hard pass.

    Anya.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-645565baf2dd

    Asked to see more pics once we were on texts and hard pass. Her looks were a 2/10 for me and that is being generous.

    Dasha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76

    She's good to go. Offered 300, she asked 400. I said ok, but then she required ubers. Pretty open minded and nice girl.

    Ezmeralda.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-5027c08cb3f1

    We chatted, she gave me her number, we texted and then she ghosted. Her images are easily reverse searched. I friended her on FB and snapchat. So maybe I'll try back later.

    Ariel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-7a68a3c4c32b

    After the first text, she asked if we could facetime. She called me and with very little small talk asked for money so her kids could eat. Smart on her for showing she is real before trying to scam, but seemed like a scam nonetheless.

    Lola.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-0c1485e07029

    We chatted, I asked for her number. She asked for mine instead. Gave it to her and never heard back.
    I'd recommend Dasha. Have been with her couple of times. Very nice girl and pleasant to be around. 400 ppm. Her initial ask was higher I think. In the 600-700 range.

  3. #17733

    Ezmeralda

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    Brissa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-4c2ee601c5b7

    We chatted, she shared her private photos and it was a hard pass for me.

    Dee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-0e81f09777e4

    Dee gave me her number. We texted, not too many details were asked. She was supposed to come over and even texted confirmation an hour before then ghosted.

    Hailee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    She started off telling me she needed $2400 for rent. Quickly asked about 500. Mentioned she had an ankle monitor and couldn't stray too far from home and could only do car stuff. Too sus for me, so didn't pursue much further. Ok did offer $100 for car stuff, but she never responded.

    Jas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-1c655c128d13

    Sweet girl. Settled for 400. She came over. We had fun. It was meh for me. Not bad. But not great.

    Stella (I think her name was previously Stephanie).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-642a57d8329c

    Gave me her number. We texted. She said she was mostly interested in online cause of schedule. I said I was only interested in in person and she seemed amenable to it, but then stopped responding to texts.

    Nat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-49af7cfd0398

    Gave me her number. I texted her, but no response.

    Valentina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-f82228d8b631

    She seemed dtf, but after I asked about specifics (after having a bad experience with BJ condom girl) she was vaugue. When I pushed further it sounds like no kissing, and covered up at all times for all things. Hard pass.

    Anya.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-645565baf2dd

    Asked to see more pics once we were on texts and hard pass. Her looks were a 2/10 for me and that is being generous.

    Dasha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76

    She's good to go. Offered 300, she asked 400. I said ok, but then she required ubers. Pretty open minded and nice girl.

    Ezmeralda.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-5027c08cb3f1

    We chatted, she gave me her number, we texted and then she ghosted. Her images are easily reverse searched. I friended her on FB and snapchat. So maybe I'll try back later.

    Ariel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-7a68a3c4c32b

    After the first text, she asked if we could facetime. She called me and with very little small talk asked for money so her kids could eat. Smart on her for showing she is real before trying to scam, but seemed like a scam nonetheless.

    Lola.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-0c1485e07029

    We chatted, I asked for her number. She asked for mine instead. Gave it to her and never heard back.
    Same type of story, started texting off the site, we were planning on meeting, had to reschedule, then crickets. Still trying to meet her but comms have slowed down!

  4. #17732

    Met with dee

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    Brissa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-4c2ee601c5b7

    We chatted, she shared her private photos and it was a hard pass for me.

    Dee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-0e81f09777e4

    Dee gave me her number. We texted, not too many details were asked. She was supposed to come over and even texted confirmation an hour before then ghosted.

    Hailee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    She started off telling me she needed $2400 for rent. Quickly asked about 500. Mentioned she had an ankle monitor and couldn't stray too far from home and could only do car stuff. Too sus for me, so didn't pursue much further. Ok did offer $100 for car stuff, but she never responded.

    Jas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-1c655c128d13

    Sweet girl. Settled for 400. She came over. We had fun. It was meh for me. Not bad. But not great.

    Stella (I think her name was previously Stephanie).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-642a57d8329c

    Gave me her number. We texted. She said she was mostly interested in online cause of schedule. I said I was only interested in in person and she seemed amenable to it, but then stopped responding to texts.

    Nat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-49af7cfd0398

    Gave me her number. I texted her, but no response.

    Valentina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-f82228d8b631

    She seemed dtf, but after I asked about specifics (after having a bad experience with BJ condom girl) she was vaugue. When I pushed further it sounds like no kissing, and covered up at all times for all things. Hard pass.

    Anya.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-645565baf2dd

    Asked to see more pics once we were on texts and hard pass. Her looks were a 2/10 for me and that is being generous.

    Dasha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76

    She's good to go. Offered 300, she asked 400. I said ok, but then she required ubers. Pretty open minded and nice girl.

    Ezmeralda.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-5027c08cb3f1

    We chatted, she gave me her number, we texted and then she ghosted. Her images are easily reverse searched. I friended her on FB and snapchat. So maybe I'll try back later.

    Ariel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-7a68a3c4c32b

    After the first text, she asked if we could facetime. She called me and with very little small talk asked for money so her kids could eat. Smart on her for showing she is real before trying to scam, but seemed like a scam nonetheless.

    Lola.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-0c1485e07029

    We chatted, I asked for her number. She asked for mine instead. Gave it to her and never heard back.
    Dee is a cool girl, lives in arlington has 1 kid. 300 ppm BBFS and BBBJ; a bit bigger than I like, not fat, just bigger boned, one and done for me, just bc of other options. But she's smart and fun!

  5. #17731

    Field Report

    Brissa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-4c2ee601c5b7

    We chatted, she shared her private photos and it was a hard pass for me.

    Dee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-0e81f09777e4

    Dee gave me her number. We texted, not too many details were asked. She was supposed to come over and even texted confirmation an hour before then ghosted.

    Hailee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    She started off telling me she needed $2400 for rent. Quickly asked about 500. Mentioned she had an ankle monitor and couldn't stray too far from home and could only do car stuff. Too sus for me, so didn't pursue much further. Ok did offer $100 for car stuff, but she never responded.

    Jas.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-1c655c128d13

    Sweet girl. Settled for 400. She came over. We had fun. It was meh for me. Not bad. But not great.

    Stella (I think her name was previously Stephanie).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-642a57d8329c

    Gave me her number. We texted. She said she was mostly interested in online cause of schedule. I said I was only interested in in person and she seemed amenable to it, but then stopped responding to texts.

    Nat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-49af7cfd0398

    Gave me her number. I texted her, but no response.

    Valentina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-f82228d8b631

    She seemed dtf, but after I asked about specifics (after having a bad experience with BJ condom girl) she was vaugue. When I pushed further it sounds like no kissing, and covered up at all times for all things. Hard pass.

    Anya.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-645565baf2dd

    Asked to see more pics once we were on texts and hard pass. Her looks were a 2/10 for me and that is being generous.

    Dasha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76

    She's good to go. Offered 300, she asked 400. I said ok, but then she required ubers. Pretty open minded and nice girl.

    Ezmeralda.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-5027c08cb3f1

    We chatted, she gave me her number, we texted and then she ghosted. Her images are easily reverse searched. I friended her on FB and snapchat. So maybe I'll try back later.

    Ariel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-7a68a3c4c32b

    After the first text, she asked if we could facetime. She called me and with very little small talk asked for money so her kids could eat. Smart on her for showing she is real before trying to scam, but seemed like a scam nonetheless.

    Lola.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-0c1485e07029

    We chatted, I asked for her number. She asked for mine instead. Gave it to her and never heard back.

  6. #17730
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She is a pro!

    I went out with her about a year ago! We were meeting at one of my spots and she showed up like a full blow hooker! Huge fakes hanging out! I was embarrassed and quickly had to escort her out! Went back to my place and after a BJ preview; she wanted to re-negotiate terms, for getting a baby sitter, driving from Bethesda (at the time), etc. I had to play nice just to get her out of my place, b / c she started acting crazy. Body is hot, pretty girl, but abs Bat S. Into holistic shit. I'm sure some have had a good time with her, but I couldn't get her out of my spot with the quickness!

    As far as ppm, I'm sure 500 would get it all done, maybe she is up to 800 now. Anyways be safe!
    Just been lurking around here and saw this and felt the need to chime in.

    Ugh in a word.

    I met her more than 2 year ago for m&G she looks horrid compared to her highly photoshop pics. And a lot older too. Yes hot body but her face is beat up. Before meeting we had agreed at 500 but when she walked in to the bar my heart sank and balls dried up. I'm nice guy so I hung around for a drink then told her we don't have any chemistry and left. Gave her a bit for gas because I'm such a nice guy. If guys are still paying her 500 she must be taking it up the ass and swallowing like a cum hungry champ but that's just conjecture. No experience haha.

  7. #17729

    Bunny Info?

    Does anyone want to DM me Bunnys number? She responded to my phone number ask (see attached) but it was after my subscription expired. Would rather not have to pay up for a month to get her number. Happy to share any info I may have.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bunny.jpg‎  

  8. #17728

    WYP Tessa

    Have been exchanging texts with her and we're looking to meet up this weekend. Just curious to find out if anyone else has seen her and what your experience was like. She is very flirtatious and seems like she's dtf. Any information is greatly appreciated.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...NboDw0o9VYeXb7

  9. #17727

    Good 2nd post

    Quote Originally Posted by Barca10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen either of these two:

    Ashley.

    I've been chatting with her off and on for a few weeks now and she seems pretty cool. Plenty flirtatious text between the two and she's been wanting to meet but our schedules have not lined up. Going to try to link up next week for a drink and go from there. Has anyone seen her before? Is she worth the effort or should I take our schedules not lining up as a sign to just move on. These way too much potential out there to be stuck on one LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-302fc9a8bec4

    Kryssie.

    She reached out and we've been messaging this past week. Seems cool! We're meeting up this Friday so wanted to see if anyone one has any experience with this one or has seen before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-c5bf7e635ea3
    We don't go after the same types, but we need more real posts like this!!

    Good luck to you!!

  10. #17726

    Alice

    Alice.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-c28063b77095

    Got the number, but then did facecheck. I'd. Unfortunately, shows 86% as a TS escort. Escort is what it is. Trans, nope. Tread lightly.

  11. #17725

    Rachel

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-29075a5ab565

    Waste of time, legit idiot. Said she had her apartment free for the weekend and told me.

    To come over. Making my way there she says she actually headed to a bar with one of her guy friends (platonic). I get there, she doesn't pick up her phone or answer texts. I noticed her at the bar. She greets me and almost immediately has someone else she knows grabs her attention. She spends maybe 20 minutes with the other guy while I'm making awkward conversation with her friend. She comes back and forces conversation, then after 10 minutes the other guy that was at the bar tells her he's going to another bar. She tells me she has to leave.

    Don't take this one too seriously.

  12. #17724
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I'll agree she has a smoking body but that face is busted. I invested a few bucks into her social media profiles and this ***** is all about simps. Findom, feet worship, selling used socks, etc. She's been on here awhile so I guess she is making a go of it. For those of us not into some ***** telling us what to do, avoid.
    As weird as it sounds, she'll do anything but fucking LOL. You got to give it to her for being unique there.

  13. #17723

    She's gone

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Profile deleted.

  14. #17722
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Was talking to her for awhile and even agreed on ppm (I think we landed on 500) but scheduling didn't work out. She seems like a sweet girl, comms were bit slow though.

  15. #17721
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    She was off the site for a bit and just came back on recently but looks like she took her profile down again. She's pretty but she literally "just lays there". It was boring. And she has 2 semi-deflated balloons probably from weight loss. But at least she's real. She was a one and done for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape