Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 18339
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17754

    Seeking 25% Discount Code

    Just copy and paste the link and it will take you to the billing page with 25% discount ($112.50). You must not have current membership for it to work. If you have an active membership, the discount will not show. Wait until your memberships lapses then paste the link after you've signed in. I used to have 30% discount codes but none of them work anymore 😪.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2f68570a-82dd-4fe0-a8a7-b3a84964366f

  2. #17753

    Anastasia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-756cb07efb3c

    https://www.instagram.com/negura.anastasia.pmu/?hl=en

    Like what. Is she planning to visit or?? Her location says dc but on insta she's not here.

  3. #17752
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I was about to hit Brissa up and before I waste my time wanted to check you brother on why she was a hard pass for you? Private photos hideous? On the very surface she looks very fuckable but you never know.
    I actually had the same experience as the other guy, her profile pic looks great but the private pics made me lose interest.

  4. #17751

    Bots

    Never crossed my mind actually til a few people hmu asking if I thought the site had bots or not. I feel like if they don't respond then they aren't interested. If they are super slow at responding, I move on. I lose interest fast. I've been in few different places the last two months and hadn't had much problems getting in contact with anyone.

    Anyone else think of this or has input on the subject matter?

  5. #17750

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Says from Rockville, has a DC number, and posts makeup ads in South Jersey. Hmmm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-4029fcb9d1ac

    https://www.instagram.com/alexissier...Z5MjFqdDB5ZHA2
    She texted me out the blue. Agreed to meet. Cute girl, but not the one in the pics. Unfortunately, she brought another girl with her, and I knew it was a scam in the making, and walked out.

  6. #17749
    Quote Originally Posted by DWinthrop  [View Original Post]
    Just used up. Half the forum was nutting in her for 200 when she was a teenager. Must have been ridden by 1000+ guys now.
    Facts. High mileage isn't even the word for it.

  7. #17748
    Just used up. Half the forum was nutting in her for 200 when she was a teenager. Must have been ridden by 1000+ guys now.

  8. #17747

  9. #17746

    Halliee

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she is real. I sent her a message and we chatted for a bit, she wanted to talk off of there ad ask to exchange telegram or phone. I gave her my number and replied I don't text much. I asked her what best for her to communicate and after that radio silence.

  10. #17745
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Anyone any luck with this one? Started chatting but conversation moving extremely slow.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-77818b7ecc5b
    100% scammer. I was hoping she's real but unfortunately its TGTBT this time.

  11. #17744

  12. #17743
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    I agree, that first pic is really good. Private pics, not so much. She is fuckable, I just personally wouldn't pay for it with her. Connect with her and ask to see private photos and see for yourself.
    I've had her. She's pretty hot, better than her pics in person. Petite little columbian. Language barrier though, not sure I'll see her again. I'm on seeking for the GND white girl types

  13. #17742

    Brissa

    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I was about to hit Brissa up and before I waste my time wanted to check you brother on why she was a hard pass for you? Private photos hideous? On the very surface she looks very fuckable but you never know.
    I agree, that first pic is really good. Private pics, not so much. She is fuckable, I just personally wouldn't pay for it with her. Connect with her and ask to see private photos and see for yourself.

  14. #17741
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Anyone any luck with this one? Started chatting but conversation moving extremely slow.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-77818b7ecc5b
    She asked me to talk on telegram. Obviously a scammer.

  15. #17740
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    I'd have them come visit me. Fuck fest for under a $1 k for multiple days. For shits and giggle here is a perfect example. Won't be pursuing her as she's not in my caliber.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-03365e07dcec
    Took a month off and catching up a bit. Look at the bullshit seeking flags in messages haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape