Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 59447
-
07-14-26 10:10 #59117Senior Member

Posts: 757Taiji
Search it as one word and you will have better luck.
Originally Posted by DiverPaul
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 23:22 #59116Regular Member

Posts: 24Sounds familiar
The attitude and performance sounds exactly like Lexi from Austin who was there earlier this year (Feb I think). Was she fairly tall, around 5' 7"-8" or so? I haven't gone back since due to the lackluster visit. Mama needs to give these girls an attitude adjustment if they still want business.
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 21:47 #59115Senior Member

Posts: 307Jenny at Mint was at least a C cup and her teeth were fine. She told me she was leaving for LA in May. I asked her if she was coming back, she said she didn't know.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 19:40 #59114Senior Member

Posts: 45Yeaaa
Coco (the owner) and the other lady working there both provide L1, but nothing special. Neither are lookers or anything significant to grab onto.
Originally Posted by DiverPaul
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 19:01 #59113Senior Member

Posts: 49Tai Ji Massage
Tai Ji Massage. I did an advance search and could not find a post on this parlor. Any one with experience? Sites seem to differ. Table Shower? HOT shows some good massage.
-
07-13-26 15:42 #59112Senior Member

Posts: 43BBBJ or BBFS
If yall know any place that does BBBJ or BBFS let me know. I don't mind tipping extra for it.
-
07-13-26 13:37 #59111Regular Member

Posts: 19EK Healink
Can anyone report on talent at EK?
-
07-13-26 13:09 #59110Senior Member

Posts: 69It's $80 an hour at Aura.
Originally Posted by Cincinnati555
[View Original Post]
I highly, highly doubt she did either BBBJ or FS unless she was getting tipped above $200. And even then I'd be surprised.
-
07-13-26 11:24 #59109Senior Member

Posts: 45I love massage
So there is a male masseuse there, her father.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
So I've been trying to crack this place throughout the year going about 3-4 times, since she is young and does seem interesting. From what I know its her and father who do the massages but she makes excuses a lot to not do the massage. "Busy" "only male mesusse" ect as you can read on this forum and on RM.
Finally I went there on the 3rd visit and she gave me a massage, it was good but no happiness. So I try again to make sure and get there right when they open, she walks into the store and I see her father drive away. I get in and she says she can't do the massage and tries to call her father to return and I just walk out.
-
07-13-26 10:39 #59108Senior Member

Posts: 45Nope
I'm familiar with both spots and they are not same people.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 10:00 #59107Senior Member

Posts: 189Jenny
I know a Jenny works at Starlight Wed, Thursday, Friday. She is about 5 ft 4 , A Cup, Short Black Hair, bad teeth Nice Ass. Lets me play. I know there was a Mint Jenny Sighting with almost same description. Did anyone that saw Jenny at Mint, see her on a Wed Thursday or Friday? She can't be in both places. I asked mine if she works somewhere else, she said no, but the way she said it.
-
07-12-26 22:47 #59106Senior Member

Posts: 307You were duped. The tall skinny girl is Gina. How was the service from Gina?
Originally Posted by KyleG24
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 20:45 #59105Senior Member

Posts: 43Mint, Blue
I went to Mint after reading a few reviews. I highly recommend Blue. She's cute, tits or nice. 80 for house and 200 for FS. Funny enough, I have been with Blue near where I stay in the countryside. After telling her that, she gave me an extra visit on the card. 10/10.
-
07-12-26 09:10 #59104Senior Member

Posts: 65Yoyo
I too have many questions with this post regarding $ and what was offered. I experienced the same services as did the other members here who commented on Msw6969's post. I agree something does not add up unless Msw6969 is very special and unique individual that can coax / convince her to offer those services as he explained. She is one beautiful woman for sure but FS and mish being offered- I question that as well. She has always been very careful and cautious about this type of service. Something does not add up.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 01:15 #59103Regular Member

Posts: 10I've had similar experience
I quite enjoyed my time at aura, and Yoyo was a lot of fun, but she made it clear to me that she only does L1. She'll get close to my ear / neck and bite / nibble a bit before making her way down, but I've never tipped more than. 6, but also never received more than a nice L1. The fact you even got her top off is ahead of me, so I am not sure what the other guy has that we must not!
Originally Posted by Dailymonger404
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



