Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 4060 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 60896
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60536

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Msw6969  [View Original Post]
    Greeted by Yoyo, She was wearing a little skirt and low tank top with amazing cleavage. She has all natural Ds. She looked around mid 20's and very large eyes and cute face. I paid $60 for the hour.

    We started with a standard massage. During I would play with her ass and thighs. She has very soft smooth skin. On the flip, she got undressed and hugged. Then I sucked on her tits. She then began sucking on my nipples and worked her way down. BBBJ, 10/10. Took it like a champ and was a long BJ. She then slipped on a hat and we did Doggy and Mish. I was amazed at her breasts. Left 140 on the table and would repeat.
    I was also greeted by yoyo but had a different experience. I had been a couple times already for just revived L1 which is what I was looking for. After seeing your post I tried to receive full service because at first I thought it was only L1 so he had seen me on multiple occasions and she is very friendly I tipped her $140 and she gave me a really good massage and on the flip she started giving jr a good rub and she undressed let me suck on her beautiful tits and rub on every part of her body. I was about to bust because the HJ was amazing so I had her stop and I asked if we can proceed to either BJ or the main event and she said she doesn't do that so I was confused because if I was going to receive L1 experience I would've left L1 tip money. Do you have any tips on how I can get to FS with her or why she may of taken off all her clothes to then not give me FS AND only L1. Please feel free to respond on forum or PM me. Thank you.

  2. #60535

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Themasqued  [View Original Post]
    I used to go to Ms-ss before it got taken out. I've ventured to a couple other places and most recently went to Cherry Massage. I got there and asked the lady behind the front desk for an hr massage, she was probably in her late 40's early 50's and quite pretty, She had the softest hands and gave an outstanding massage and paid good attention to the balls and shaft from behind while massaging my back and legs! Then she got a hot towel and wiped me off and told me to flip around and said full body massage right. I of course said yes. She proceeded to rub my chest and and abs while teasing my stick. She finally grabbed ahold and gave an amazing L1 finish! Anyone know who she might be? If any ideas please message me. I know this is my first post, but would love to figure out who she is so I can ask for her again!
    Totally understand this was your first post, we have all been there. BUT its your job to get the name and share. Maybe go back in and look for her or if you don't see her ask about her. So who was your favorite at MS-SS. Maybe a few details would be great.

  3. #60534

    Not only Mongers Benefit from Reviews

    This place was open for a long time. But coincidently? Closed once reviewed here.

    Quote Originally Posted by BirchBoy  [View Original Post]
    So, I was excited to see some reports on Jasmine Spa in Holly Springs. Sounded like a potential for L3 was closer than 7, so figured I'd try it out and verify if the reports were true. Showed up yesterday afternoon and saw a big red sticker (didn't read) on the window and the closed sign up. Looked like the orange stickers we were familiar with in Sandy springs recently. I was really disappointed that I didn't get to try out the spa, but maybe I was lucky that I wasn't in there when it was shut down. Not sure if this is a permanent or temporary closure. If anyone out there reads the sign and has insights, please let me know.

  4. #60533

    Provider at Cherry Massage

    I used to go to Ms-ss before it got taken out. I've ventured to a couple other places and most recently went to Cherry Massage. I got there and asked the lady behind the front desk for an hr massage, she was probably in her late 40's early 50's and quite pretty, She had the softest hands and gave an outstanding massage and paid good attention to the balls and shaft from behind while massaging my back and legs! Then she got a hot towel and wiped me off and told me to flip around and said full body massage right. I of course said yes. She proceeded to rub my chest and and abs while teasing my stick. She finally grabbed ahold and gave an amazing L1 finish! Anyone know who she might be? If any ideas please message me. I know this is my first post, but would love to figure out who she is so I can ask for her again!

  5. #60532

    Mint Spa

    Does anyone know if Skye is still there? Or know when she will be back?

  6. #60531

    Jasmine Spa. Disappointed or lucky?

    So, I was excited to see some reports on Jasmine Spa in Holly Springs. Sounded like a potential for L3 was closer than 7, so figured I'd try it out and verify if the reports were true. Showed up yesterday afternoon and saw a big red sticker (didn't read) on the window and the closed sign up. Looked like the orange stickers we were familiar with in Sandy springs recently. I was really disappointed that I didn't get to try out the spa, but maybe I was lucky that I wasn't in there when it was shut down. Not sure if this is a permanent or temporary closure. If anyone out there reads the sign and has insights, please let me know.

  7. #60530

    Gina or Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleG24  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to mention, but jenny let me know she was going by Gina now and to ask for Gina next time. No swap, I think they are trying to make the "Gina" name stick.
    Does she work wed Thursday and Friday?

  8. #60529
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  9. #60528

    Gina is jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRide25  [View Original Post]
    Went in last week asked for Jenny but Mamasan said she was gone. Sad. So I got Gina not bad a little to skinny for my tastes. Did the table shower and she wasn't afraid of the boys dried off went to room got massage which wasn't that good. Just when she started to work the equipment she stopped said she'd be right back and brought in Mama and a new girl named Candy and they swapped like they brought Candy in for the main attraction. No complaints Candy was hot AF and just my type and flawless execution of her mission definitely recommend. By why thw change up? Also am I dropping too much at house plus $$?
    I forgot to mention, but jenny let me know she was going by Gina now and to ask for Gina next time. No swap, I think they are trying to make the "Gina" name stick.

  10. #60527

    Continue the Donation Conversation

    It seems maybe the donation costs are at least leveling off, if not dropping. What have been the latest successes at Seven Cartersville? May stop by next week. Feel free to DM or post here. TIA.

  11. #60526

    FunBr202's ponderings

    I used to have a barber who told me he cut a lot of executive's hair. He picked up stock tips that he shared but said it took him a very long time to learn how to listen for those tips. Lots of info in FunBr202's postings. A mad genius!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    No one knows what you mean.

  12. #60525
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy03  [View Original Post]
    I was down that way a few weeks ago. Healing has a guy working front desk if that freaks you out. Girl was middle aged, skinny, small A cup with erasers, and acted like she was on anti depressants. Gave the most unenthusiastic massage followed by a terrible CBJ for $$ OTD. L3 not available and she kept giving me a shush pointing to the front despite zero noise on my end. I'd skip unless you absolutely need L2 (which I'm not sure is always available) and don't care how bad it is. Was not worth the ticket in my opinion.
    Thanks for the update. Disappointing to hear but good to know.

  13. #60524

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRide25  [View Original Post]
    Went in last week asked for Jenny but Mamasan said she was gone. Sad. So I got Gina not bad a little to skinny for my tastes. Did the table shower and she wasn't afraid of the boys dried off went to room got massage which wasn't that good. Just when she started to work the equipment she stopped said she'd be right back and brought in Mama and a new girl named Candy and they swapped like they brought Candy in for the main attraction. No complaints Candy was hot AF and just my type and flawless execution of her mission definitely recommend. By why thw change up? Also am I dropping too much at house plus $$?
    SGT Soros brings up a super valid point. I think he was saying I'm a good looking guy because the girls except less, LOL. No seriously being nice and respectful and I've never had an issue. Well once at Mint when they just started pushing $$ plus house. Brought a friend as well and they wouldn't go FS without $$. Said I won't be back at those donations and waited a bit before I returned. Then one Sunday they were empty and I went back to 120 with no issue. After that never an issue going 120-160 depending on situation. Shit I don't even talk about it and just tip at the end.

  14. #60523

    Sakura Spa

    Meet was busy as usual so I decided to try sakura spa which was not too far away. Got a pretty decent looking chick named Carona who said she was new and look to be about 30. Heard a lot traffic coming and going so this place seems to be somewhat popular. Decent time and decent ending, I like that she was younger but too much interruptions for my taste. I wish meet and sakura type places that are busy used a mamasan so customers are not interupted during the massage.

  15. #60522

    Mint rotating more often

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRide25  [View Original Post]
    Went in last week asked for Jenny but Mamasan said she was gone. Sad. So I got Gina not bad a little to skinny for my tastes. Did the table shower and she wasn't afraid of the boys dried off went to room got massage which wasn't that good. Just when she started to work the equipment she stopped said she'd be right back and brought in Mama and a new girl named Candy and they swapped like they brought Candy in for the main attraction. No complaints Candy was hot AF and just my type and flawless execution of her mission definitely recommend. By why thw change up? Also am I dropping too much at house plus $$?
    They are rotating girls a lot faster now compared to when mint open last summer. Yoyo only one that's been there since the beginning. Them switching out could be a equipment size issue, you described her as skinny so maybe she couldn't handle LOL. I been meaning to go back up there and take a dip in of Candy and Cookie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape