Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 59429
-
07-09-26 14:37 #59084Senior Member

Posts: 45Sakura Spa
Meet was busy as usual so I decided to try sakura spa which was not too far away. Got a pretty decent looking chick named Carona who said she was new and look to be about 30. Heard a lot traffic coming and going so this place seems to be somewhat popular. Decent time and decent ending, I like that she was younger but too much interruptions for my taste. I wish meet and sakura type places that are busy used a mamasan so customers are not interupted during the massage.
-
07-09-26 14:31 #59083Senior Member

Posts: 45Mint rotating more often
They are rotating girls a lot faster now compared to when mint open last summer. Yoyo only one that's been there since the beginning. Them switching out could be a equipment size issue, you described her as skinny so maybe she couldn't handle LOL. I been meaning to go back up there and take a dip in of Candy and Cookie.
Originally Posted by GhostRide25
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 14:21 #59082Senior Member

Posts: 26Mint swap?
Went in last week asked for Jenny but Mamasan said she was gone. Sad. So I got Gina not bad a little to skinny for my tastes. Did the table shower and she wasn't afraid of the boys dried off went to room got massage which wasn't that good. Just when she started to work the equipment she stopped said she'd be right back and brought in Mama and a new girl named Candy and they swapped like they brought Candy in for the main attraction. No complaints Candy was hot AF and just my type and flawless execution of her mission definitely recommend. By why thw change up? Also am I dropping too much at house plus $$?
-
07-09-26 14:04 #59081Senior Member

Posts: 2351Not necessarily, some of these girls will price a "looks tax" based on how much they are attracted to how you look. If you look attractive to them they will likely accept a lower rate without much fuss and vice versa. Present well, be polite, and don't be an a-hole and they might accept whatever you offer.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 10:17 #59080Senior Member

Posts: 31Cost
$$ is a lot for a spa. I offered $. 4 to start, but she said that was the tip for a 30 minute session. I didn't feel like haggling since it's such a mood killer, so I gave the extra. 2 I'm sure one could push the envelope to $. 4 for 60 min if they really wanted to. What's the house fee for 30 min? Has anyone seen Candy? I like how petite she is, but I want to know how her service compares to Bianca or Jenny. Also, she goes by Gina now!
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 10:11 #59079Senior Member

Posts: 31Jenny hours
I saw her on a weekend, very late at night. She said she works everyday.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 09:48 #59078Senior Member

Posts: 382You should have taken the towel off and see what happens. Either she would have done it or DIY.
Originally Posted by RockAndHard
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 07:21 #59077Senior Member

Posts: 346Cost
See that we are already getting back to the $. 6 level, down from the demand $$. Like I said they were empty a few times something I never saw, I think they are getting the message.
Originally Posted by KyleG24
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 07:19 #59076Senior Member

Posts: 346Great legit Massage
Go to Healthy Massage in Alpharetta, on the corner of windward Pkwy and 9. (its upstairs in a strip mall by taco mac) Ask for Kimmie and get 90 min. Its legit but its awesome. At a good price.
Originally Posted by Goldmansaxx
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 07:01 #59075Senior Member

Posts: 25I was down that way a few weeks ago. Healing has a guy working front desk if that freaks you out. Girl was middle aged, skinny, small A cup with erasers, and acted like she was on anti depressants. Gave the most unenthusiastic massage followed by a terrible CBJ for $$ OTD. L3 not available and she kept giving me a shush pointing to the front despite zero noise on my end. I'd skip unless you absolutely need L2 (which I'm not sure is always available) and don't care how bad it is. Was not worth the ticket in my opinion.
Originally Posted by HoseRule
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 06:49 #59074Regular Member

Posts: 28Lan Massage
After hearing good reports, went to Lan and drew Sophia. When the time came, I asked her if she would take her clothes off, and she kind of half laughed and said she didn't do that. Didn't allow any UTC, so ended up with a basic L1, and didn't even bother with OTC roaming. What a disappointment. Given my other experiences, I don't think I am that unappealing, so maybe she thought somehow I was LE. Anyway, based on this visit not likely to repeat.
-
07-08-26 21:37 #59073Senior Member

Posts: 189Jenny
What are her work days.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 21:36 #59072Senior Member

Posts: 189Jenny
Did you see her Wednesday?
Originally Posted by KyleG24
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 20:54 #59071Senior Member

Posts: 31Jenny Mint
Saw jenny at Mint. As others have noted, she's got a slender figure with nice A cups. Her hair is jet black and short, reaching just past her chin which I think really suited her. It was a standard Mint session (shower, sauna, decent massage, CBJ, cfs, titty sucking, no dfk) but I went late at night and she promised more services if I came earlier in the day. . 8 to the house and $. 6 tip for 1 hour. Probably could've haggled for less, but she was just my type. I'd recommend her, but I enjoyed my session with Bianca more.
-
07-08-26 20:35 #59070Banned Member

Posts: 83Amazing
This is amazing and hilarious keep up the good work.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





