Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 3964 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 59447
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59102

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbinsider  [View Original Post]
    Is Jenny back? When did you see her?
    I saw her during 4th of July weekend. What happened was that I asked to see Jenny. The tall skinny girl with short hair came into the room and served me. Before we wrapped up, she told me that she was going by Gina and not Jenny anymore. I think it's the same person unless I was duped.

  2. #59101
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleG24  [View Original Post]
    Saw jenny at Mint. As others have noted, she's got a slender figure with nice A cups. Her hair is jet black and short, reaching just past her chin which I think really suited her. It was a standard Mint session (shower, sauna, decent massage, CBJ, cfs, titty sucking, no dfk) but I went late at night and she promised more services if I came earlier in the day. . 8 to the house and $. 6 tip for 1 hour. Probably could've haggled for less, but she was just my type. I'd recommend her, but I enjoyed my session with Bianca more.
    Is Jenny back? When did you see her?

  3. #59100
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRide25  [View Original Post]
    Went in last week asked for Jenny but Mamasan said she was gone. Sad. So I got Gina not bad a little to skinny for my tastes. Did the table shower and she wasn't afraid of the boys dried off went to room got massage which wasn't that good. Just when she started to work the equipment she stopped said she'd be right back and brought in Mama and a new girl named Candy and they swapped like they brought Candy in for the main attraction. No complaints Candy was hot AF and just my type and flawless execution of her mission definitely recommend. By why thw change up? Also am I dropping too much at house plus $$?
    I was told Jenny will return in August, she was really fun both times I saw her in May. I was with Candy as couple weeks ago, she was also very good. I met Gina on the way out last visit, but haven't done a session with her. She was tall and thin and looked like fun to me. I think Mint is the best KAMP in town at present.

  4. #59099

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Dailymonger404  [View Original Post]
    I was also greeted by yoyo but had a different experience. I had been a couple times already for just revived L1 which is what I was looking for. After seeing your post I tried to receive full service because at first I thought it was only L1 so he had seen me on multiple occasions and she is very friendly I tipped her $140 and she gave me a really good massage and on the flip she started giving jr a good rub and she undressed let me suck on her beautiful tits and rub on every part of her body. I was about to bust because the HJ was amazing so I had her stop and I asked if we can proceed to either BJ or the main event and she said she doesn't do that so I was confused because if I was going to receive L1 experience I would've left L1 tip money. Do you have any tips on how I can get to FS with her or why she may of taken off all her clothes to then not give me FS AND only L1. Please feel free to respond on forum or PM me. Thank you.
    Msw6969 $60 for the hour? Full service? Your posts are all over the country, that's great and I travel as well but the intel is not lining up? Are you always getting FS? I see you posted about this location 3-4 times.

  5. #59098
    Quote Originally Posted by HoseRule  [View Original Post]
    Check out Serene Spa in Tyrone or Oak and Stone Massage (formerly May Massage) in Peachtree City. Healing Massage in Tyrone also supposed to be good but I haven't tried it yet.
    I hit Serene last week. Didn't have a great experience with the girl that was there. But, it was indeed the nicest AMP I've ever been in. If that counts for anything (and it really doesn't).

  6. #59097

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Msw6969  [View Original Post]
    Greeted by Yoyo, She was wearing a little skirt and low tank top with amazing cleavage. She has all natural Ds. She looked around mid 20's and very large eyes and cute face. I paid $60 for the hour.

    We started with a standard massage. During I would play with her ass and thighs. She has very soft smooth skin. On the flip, she got undressed and hugged. Then I sucked on her tits. She then began sucking on my nipples and worked her way down. BBBJ, 10/10. Took it like a champ and was a long BJ. She then slipped on a hat and we did Doggy and Mish. I was amazed at her breasts. Left 140 on the table and would repeat.
    I was also greeted by yoyo but had a different experience. I had been a couple times already for just revived L1 which is what I was looking for. After seeing your post I tried to receive full service because at first I thought it was only L1 so he had seen me on multiple occasions and she is very friendly I tipped her $140 and she gave me a really good massage and on the flip she started giving jr a good rub and she undressed let me suck on her beautiful tits and rub on every part of her body. I was about to bust because the HJ was amazing so I had her stop and I asked if we can proceed to either BJ or the main event and she said she doesn't do that so I was confused because if I was going to receive L1 experience I would've left L1 tip money. Do you have any tips on how I can get to FS with her or why she may of taken off all her clothes to then not give me FS AND only L1. Please feel free to respond on forum or PM me. Thank you.

  7. #59096

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Themasqued  [View Original Post]
    I used to go to Ms-ss before it got taken out. I've ventured to a couple other places and most recently went to Cherry Massage. I got there and asked the lady behind the front desk for an hr massage, she was probably in her late 40's early 50's and quite pretty, She had the softest hands and gave an outstanding massage and paid good attention to the balls and shaft from behind while massaging my back and legs! Then she got a hot towel and wiped me off and told me to flip around and said full body massage right. I of course said yes. She proceeded to rub my chest and and abs while teasing my stick. She finally grabbed ahold and gave an amazing L1 finish! Anyone know who she might be? If any ideas please message me. I know this is my first post, but would love to figure out who she is so I can ask for her again!
    Totally understand this was your first post, we have all been there. BUT its your job to get the name and share. Maybe go back in and look for her or if you don't see her ask about her. So who was your favorite at MS-SS. Maybe a few details would be great.

  8. #59095

    Not only Mongers Benefit from Reviews

    This place was open for a long time. But coincidently? Closed once reviewed here.

    Quote Originally Posted by BirchBoy  [View Original Post]
    So, I was excited to see some reports on Jasmine Spa in Holly Springs. Sounded like a potential for L3 was closer than 7, so figured I'd try it out and verify if the reports were true. Showed up yesterday afternoon and saw a big red sticker (didn't read) on the window and the closed sign up. Looked like the orange stickers we were familiar with in Sandy springs recently. I was really disappointed that I didn't get to try out the spa, but maybe I was lucky that I wasn't in there when it was shut down. Not sure if this is a permanent or temporary closure. If anyone out there reads the sign and has insights, please let me know.

  9. #59094

    Provider at Cherry Massage

    I used to go to Ms-ss before it got taken out. I've ventured to a couple other places and most recently went to Cherry Massage. I got there and asked the lady behind the front desk for an hr massage, she was probably in her late 40's early 50's and quite pretty, She had the softest hands and gave an outstanding massage and paid good attention to the balls and shaft from behind while massaging my back and legs! Then she got a hot towel and wiped me off and told me to flip around and said full body massage right. I of course said yes. She proceeded to rub my chest and and abs while teasing my stick. She finally grabbed ahold and gave an amazing L1 finish! Anyone know who she might be? If any ideas please message me. I know this is my first post, but would love to figure out who she is so I can ask for her again!

  10. #59093

    Mint Spa

    Does anyone know if Skye is still there? Or know when she will be back?

  11. #59092

    Jasmine Spa. Disappointed or lucky?

    So, I was excited to see some reports on Jasmine Spa in Holly Springs. Sounded like a potential for L3 was closer than 7, so figured I'd try it out and verify if the reports were true. Showed up yesterday afternoon and saw a big red sticker (didn't read) on the window and the closed sign up. Looked like the orange stickers we were familiar with in Sandy springs recently. I was really disappointed that I didn't get to try out the spa, but maybe I was lucky that I wasn't in there when it was shut down. Not sure if this is a permanent or temporary closure. If anyone out there reads the sign and has insights, please let me know.

  12. #59091

    Gina or Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleG24  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to mention, but jenny let me know she was going by Gina now and to ask for Gina next time. No swap, I think they are trying to make the "Gina" name stick.
    Does she work wed Thursday and Friday?

  13. #59090
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  14. #59089

    Gina is jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRide25  [View Original Post]
    Went in last week asked for Jenny but Mamasan said she was gone. Sad. So I got Gina not bad a little to skinny for my tastes. Did the table shower and she wasn't afraid of the boys dried off went to room got massage which wasn't that good. Just when she started to work the equipment she stopped said she'd be right back and brought in Mama and a new girl named Candy and they swapped like they brought Candy in for the main attraction. No complaints Candy was hot AF and just my type and flawless execution of her mission definitely recommend. By why thw change up? Also am I dropping too much at house plus $$?
    I forgot to mention, but jenny let me know she was going by Gina now and to ask for Gina next time. No swap, I think they are trying to make the "Gina" name stick.

  15. #59088

    Continue the Donation Conversation

    It seems maybe the donation costs are at least leveling off, if not dropping. What have been the latest successes at Seven Cartersville? May stop by next week. Feel free to DM or post here. TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape