Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 26907
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26652

    Good job champ!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    The best way to "Stay safe!" is to not invite these individuals into your damn home. Still blows my mind that some of you guys do that.
    Yea, I almost forgot about the time I got robbed walking into a Crack den in a nice neighborhood to meet a girl, not too far from my house on the north west side of Chicago. We all take risks. Respectfully, its my opinion your comment was not needed.

    Ill live my life, you can live yours.

    Be well.

  2. #26651

    Midget?? Anybody seen?

    HOW IS SHE? BECAUSE SHE WON'T SEE BLACK DUDES!! SAYING SHE GOT ROBBED, RAPED, ALL KIND OF MESS. I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW GOOD SHE IS CAUSE I ALWAYS WANTED TO GET.

    A little PERSON. BUT I GUESS THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, SO CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT I'm MISSING HERE?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7737243990/1

  3. #26650
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampso  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8723445815/1

    Saw this one for an outcall BBBJ few nights ago. Quoted me 95 covered, 140 bare. Offers full-service as well. When I say the pictures don't do her justice, that's the complete opposite of what youd think it would be. She must three or four times as large as she appears in the pics. I already ubered her to my place so I just went for it since she actually had a pleasant demeanor. She gets inside, I offer her a drink and she gets to work. 6 out of 10. She didn't quit, but did take a break about 10 minutes in. 5 minutes later she's got me to pop. Call an uber and she's on her way back.

    Here's where it goes odd. The next day, she reaches out and asks me to get her a hotel room. Knowing better, I ask her what's in it for me if I do. She offers me half off a COVERED BJ, not even the BBBJ she gave me last night. I politely decline. Tell her the offer she is making just isn't as good as she thinks it is.

    She explodes! Calls me 5 different derogatory names, threatens to rob me and then tells me she's blocking my number.

    If you like zoo animals who harass you days later, you may want to give her a call. LOL.

    Stay safe!
    The best way to "Stay safe!" is to not invite these individuals into your damn home. Still blows my mind that some of you guys do that.

  4. #26649

    Pictures don't do her justice

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8723445815/1

    Saw this one for an outcall BBBJ few nights ago. Quoted me 95 covered, 140 bare. Offers full-service as well. When I say the pictures don't do her justice, that's the complete opposite of what youd think it would be. She must three or four times as large as she appears in the pics. I already ubered her to my place so I just went for it since she actually had a pleasant demeanor. She gets inside, I offer her a drink and she gets to work. 6 out of 10. She didn't quit, but did take a break about 10 minutes in. 5 minutes later she's got me to pop. Call an uber and she's on her way back.

    Here's where it goes odd. The next day, she reaches out and asks me to get her a hotel room. Knowing better, I ask her what's in it for me if I do. She offers me half off a COVERED BJ, not even the BBBJ she gave me last night. I politely decline. Tell her the offer she is making just isn't as good as she thinks it is.

    She explodes! Calls me 5 different derogatory names, threatens to rob me and then tells me she's blocking my number.

    If you like zoo animals who harass you days later, you may want to give her a call. LOL.

    Stay safe!

  5. #26648
    Quote Originally Posted by Degen123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice before. As always YMMV, but I had a good time both times and for how she looks and performs her rates are a steal compared to other girls. Pics are accurate (she uses a lot of filters in her pics when she doesn't need to. She is very pretty in person) Don't be a weirdo and you should have a good time. Rates are 200 hhr /300 hr for incall. 300/400 for outcall. Covered everything.

  6. #26647
    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of Latina ads like this- https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...764/9548566790.

    Are they legit?
    I TOFTT and it was a waste of my time. I told her I could be there in 10 minutes and she said. I get and call and says somwthing I don't understand and hangs up. Then she wanted me to send a picture to prove I was there so I took one of the hotel from my car. Then she said she has to get ready. After over 30 min of not a peep and not answering my call or texts I just left.

  7. #26646

    Curvy PAWG


  8. #26645
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamer12  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I don't always trust babylon reviews. Plenty of fakes there. I reached out, but she hasn't responded yet.
    She has some pics on her OF that aren't doctored up with the AI bullshit. She's a pretty average looking late 40's woman, not a model, definitely not hideous.

  9. #26644
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    There are three reviews of her in Babylon and they all say pictures are accurate.

    I haven't seen her so I can't confirm.
    Thanks, I don't always trust babylon reviews. Plenty of fakes there. I reached out, but she hasn't responded yet.

  10. #26643
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    There are three reviews of her in Babylon and they all say pictures are accurate.

    I haven't seen her so I can't confirm.
    She had a Twitter account (https://x.com/catz36gigi) that got suspended. I saw it months ago and it killed my desire to book her. I thought she was ugly and would only fuck her doggy, which defeats the purpose of those huge tits.

    To each their own though.

  11. #26642

    Reviews say pictures are accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamer12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Can you share if she is worth it? Are pictures really her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...979/3128668677
    There are three reviews of her in Babylon and they all say pictures are accurate.

    I haven't seen her so I can't confirm.

  12. #26641
    Has anyone seen her? Can you share if she is worth it? Are pictures really her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...979/3128668677

  13. #26640

    Still looking for.

    A petite, chill, BBBJ friendly, ebony. I had one for the longest time that I first met in the Mannheim clubs, but she is no longer in the business. If you can help, TIA.

  14. #26639

  15. #26638
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    Not to speak for him but I think he paid her whatever her rate was and she stole the rest.
    I hope that's the case. While it sounds like he was hosting, for any appointment I go to, I only bring the donation and my burner in from the car. I leave everything else back there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape