Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 26914
-
07-09-26 15:15 #26644Senior Member

Posts: 112Thanks, I don't always trust babylon reviews. Plenty of fakes there. I reached out, but she hasn't responded yet.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 15:08 #26643Senior Member

Posts: 33She had a Twitter account (https://x.com/catz36gigi) that got suspended. I saw it months ago and it killed my desire to book her. I thought she was ugly and would only fuck her doggy, which defeats the purpose of those huge tits.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
To each their own though.
-
07-09-26 14:32 #26642Senior Member

Posts: 161Reviews say pictures are accurate
There are three reviews of her in Babylon and they all say pictures are accurate.
Originally Posted by Lamer12
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen her so I can't confirm.
-
07-09-26 13:56 #26641Senior Member

Posts: 112Has anyone seen her? Can you share if she is worth it? Are pictures really her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...979/3128668677
-
07-09-26 10:34 #26640Senior Member

Posts: 137Still looking for.
A petite, chill, BBBJ friendly, ebony. I had one for the longest time that I first met in the Mannheim clubs, but she is no longer in the business. If you can help, TIA.
-
07-09-26 08:49 #26639Senior Member

Posts: 218Jessica
Anyone see this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/211907310
-
07-08-26 07:50 #26638Senior Member

Posts: 92I hope that's the case. While it sounds like he was hosting, for any appointment I go to, I only bring the donation and my burner in from the car. I leave everything else back there.
Originally Posted by MushroomGod
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 06:40 #26637Senior Member

Posts: 177Help (hopefully)
Going to be in the Chicago area for the first time in a couple of weeks.
Specifically the "River North" area, at least according to Google, not sure what locals would refer to the area.
Any recommendations for where I could go for some fun?
PM is fine, and I have information in the New England area to trade if needed.
-
07-08-26 01:25 #26636Senior Member

Posts: 344Latina ads
I see a lot of Latina ads like this- https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...764/9548566790.
Are they legit?
-
07-08-26 00:43 #26635Senior Member

Posts: 101Holly
Really good BJ deep throat. Worth it.
Originally Posted by Umc1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 20:24 #26634Senior Member

Posts: 87Sometimes I wonder how some of yall made it to adulthood with the level of decision making and self preservation you display with strange hookers.
Originally Posted by CrewMan7
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 19:47 #26633Senior Member

Posts: 184You should have taken the shower before she even got there never leave a stranger in your place unsupervised and you already know now not to pay that much money especially before you even did anything.
Originally Posted by CrewMan7
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 18:03 #26632Senior Member

Posts: 218Not to speak for him but I think he paid her whatever her rate was and she stole the rest.
Originally Posted by Jost312
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 14:12 #26631Senior Member

Posts: 92I don't get it
Maybe I'm just super selective and picky, in which case, shame on me. But especially after looking at the 4th picture on that profile I don't think there's a chance in hell I'd even entertain 800 dollars for an appointment of any length with her. For 800 there are far more objectively attractive people you can see that are vetted and have quality reviews. Sure it might be a shorter session, but I'm a quality over quantity guy, admittedly. If escorts like her are starting to charge rates like that, and are actually getting people to agree to appointments, I have a feeling things are going to get out of hand in this industry very quickly.
Originally Posted by CrewMan7
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 13:43 #26630Senior Member

Posts: 92My best advice: go to Toronto or Montreal. I think Chicago strikes a pretty good balance between quality and affordability, at least relative to LA, SF, or NYC. But, at least in the pre-COVID days I went to Toronto twice and had a great time. I've been to Montreal once and there were plenty of quality options there as well. The agency pool seems to have more girls in their 20's. There are independent options as well, and if you do the currency exchange calculation, you tend to get a better deal than in Chicago. Obviously though, you are paying for a hotel and airfare. Every time I go to Canada I chalk it up to a weekend vacation. I try to eat good food and see some things and have 2-3 solid bookings made before I arrive.
Originally Posted by Glaze72
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






