The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 26907
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26637
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    Not to speak for him but I think he paid her whatever her rate was and she stole the rest.
    I hope that's the case. While it sounds like he was hosting, for any appointment I go to, I only bring the donation and my burner in from the car. I leave everything else back there.

  2. #26636

    Help (hopefully)

    Going to be in the Chicago area for the first time in a couple of weeks.

    Specifically the "River North" area, at least according to Google, not sure what locals would refer to the area.

    Any recommendations for where I could go for some fun?

    PM is fine, and I have information in the New England area to trade if needed.

  3. #26635

    Latina ads

    I see a lot of Latina ads like this- https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...764/9548566790.

    Are they legit?

  4. #26634

    Holly

    Really good BJ deep throat. Worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Umc1234  [View Original Post]

  5. #26633
    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    Beware.

    https://tryst.link/escort/theresa0308

    Set up outcall with her. Bunch of text back and forth. Sent her the time and location. Within minutes of her arriving, she was going through my stuff while I was showering without me knowing until after she left. Got out, she asked for the cash and I gave it to her. She said she left her phone in the car and like an idiot I thought she would be right back. Nope. Took off with 800 and blocked me. Beware. Do not get hosed like I did.
    Sometimes I wonder how some of yall made it to adulthood with the level of decision making and self preservation you display with strange hookers.

  6. #26632
    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    Beware.

    https://tryst.link/escort/theresa0308

    Set up outcall with her. Bunch of text back and forth. Sent her the time and location. Within minutes of her arriving, she was going through my stuff while I was showering without me knowing until after she left. Got out, she asked for the cash and I gave it to her. She said she left her phone in the car and like an idiot I thought she would be right back. Nope. Took off with 800 and blocked me. Beware. Do not get hosed like I did.
    You should have taken the shower before she even got there never leave a stranger in your place unsupervised and you already know now not to pay that much money especially before you even did anything.

  7. #26631
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost312  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm just super selective and picky, in which case, shame on me. But especially after looking at the 4th picture on that profile I don't think there's a chance in hell I'd even entertain 800 dollars for an appointment of any length with her. For 800 there are far more objectively attractive people you can see that are vetted and have quality reviews. Sure it might be a shorter session, but I'm a quality over quantity guy, admittedly. If escorts like her are starting to charge rates like that, and are actually getting people to agree to appointments, I have a feeling things are going to get out of hand in this industry very quickly.
    Not to speak for him but I think he paid her whatever her rate was and she stole the rest.

  8. #26630

    I don't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    Beware.

    https://tryst.link/escort/theresa0308

    Set up outcall with her. Bunch of text back and forth. Sent her the time and location. Within minutes of her arriving, she was going through my stuff while I was showering without me knowing until after she left. Got out, she asked for the cash and I gave it to her. She said she left her phone in the car and like an idiot I thought she would be right back. Nope. Took off with 800 and blocked me. Beware. Do not get hosed like I did.
    Maybe I'm just super selective and picky, in which case, shame on me. But especially after looking at the 4th picture on that profile I don't think there's a chance in hell I'd even entertain 800 dollars for an appointment of any length with her. For 800 there are far more objectively attractive people you can see that are vetted and have quality reviews. Sure it might be a shorter session, but I'm a quality over quantity guy, admittedly. If escorts like her are starting to charge rates like that, and are actually getting people to agree to appointments, I have a feeling things are going to get out of hand in this industry very quickly.

  9. #26629
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaze72  [View Original Post]
    Hello All:

    Not sure if this is the proper forum to ask, but can anyone tell me if there are specific cities which are better than Chicago as far as quality and affordability are concerned? I am never going to drag a girl or an agency for the prices they charge. But anyone who has been in the hobby the last few years knows how prices have escalated, especially among independent ladies. I travel a bit for pleasure these days, and am curious about what cities / areas are better for meeting high-quality, independent ladies and / or reputable agencies that won't break the bank. I am not looking for a rock-bottom deal, and have no interest inn low-balling anyone. I will pony up if the quality is there and I am confident the service is high-quality.

    Either replies in the thread or DMs are welcome.

    Thanks,

    Glaze.
    My best advice: go to Toronto or Montreal. I think Chicago strikes a pretty good balance between quality and affordability, at least relative to LA, SF, or NYC. But, at least in the pre-COVID days I went to Toronto twice and had a great time. I've been to Montreal once and there were plenty of quality options there as well. The agency pool seems to have more girls in their 20's. There are independent options as well, and if you do the currency exchange calculation, you tend to get a better deal than in Chicago. Obviously though, you are paying for a hotel and airfare. Every time I go to Canada I chalk it up to a weekend vacation. I try to eat good food and see some things and have 2-3 solid bookings made before I arrive.

  10. #26628

    Good Cities to Visit?

    Hello All:

    Not sure if this is the proper forum to ask, but can anyone tell me if there are specific cities which are better than Chicago as far as quality and affordability are concerned? I am never going to drag a girl or an agency for the prices they charge. But anyone who has been in the hobby the last few years knows how prices have escalated, especially among independent ladies. I travel a bit for pleasure these days, and am curious about what cities / areas are better for meeting high-quality, independent ladies and / or reputable agencies that won't break the bank. I am not looking for a rock-bottom deal, and have no interest inn low-balling anyone. I will pony up if the quality is there and I am confident the service is high-quality.

    Either replies in the thread or DMs are welcome.

    Thanks,

    Glaze.

  11. #26627

    She's on LS

    Quote Originally Posted by Umc1234  [View Original Post]
    She's I list crawler never met but she looks a lot older on some her pics. Go on to LS and look for her and check it out.

  12. #26626

  13. #26625
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    I have been in this hobby for quite some time at this point, and have a line up of girls I see whenever fit. About 6-8 I can call on at any time.

    Out of these 6-8 I see the majority of them because they offer good service, for a good price.

    Most of these girls are not UTR girls, most of them have posted or actively post. Some have reviews some have no reviews.

    For any other seniors out there who are willing, I would like to discuss and trade. Idc if the girl has a lot of reviews but if.

    All of you just take the top reviewed girls and all send the same ones, that won't work. The idea behind this is that my girls are vetted.

    And yours will be as well. I'm at the point now that I don't want to go experimenting and run into bad situations.

    Please DM me if interested.
    Clear your inbox buddy.

  14. #26624

    Theresa rip off

    Beware.

    https://tryst.link/escort/theresa0308

    Set up outcall with her. Bunch of text back and forth. Sent her the time and location. Within minutes of her arriving, she was going through my stuff while I was showering without me knowing until after she left. Got out, she asked for the cash and I gave it to her. She said she left her phone in the car and like an idiot I thought she would be right back. Nope. Took off with 800 and blocked me. Beware. Do not get hosed like I did.

  15. #26623

    Little help

    Going to have the house to myself in a couple days and was looking for a reliable outcall. I don't usually do outcalls cause I think it's a little risky so obviously not looking for any cheap crackheads. An attractive, reliable girl with an open menu is what I'm looking for. I'm not concerned with price but would have to be able to travel to the southwest suburbs about 45 minutes from downtown Chicago. I had a couple girls in the past but they have both up and vanished in the last year. Any help would be appreciated and I can definitely send some incall reqs in return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape