Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 21016
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20776
    Quote Originally Posted by RTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed that a few of the attendants at LA / LF boast that they enjoy Nuru in their profile. Does anyone have any experience with this at LA / LF, if so what was he damage? Do they have a legit Nuru set up or are they doing this an a reg massage table? I've been a regular for years, but have never seen anything that indicates a legit Nuru setup.
    Never seen anything remotely approaching a legit NURU there, not even the gel, which is fairly expensive. The one time I asked for it, years ago, it was body lotion and she rubbed her tits on me. Not saying they don't offer that, just have never heard / seen anything about it.

  2. #20775
    Quote Originally Posted by RTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed that a few of the attendants at LA / LF boast that they enjoy Nuru in their profile. Does anyone have any experience with this at LA / LF, if so what was he damage? Do they have a legit Nuru set up or are they doing this an a reg massage table? I've been a regular for years, but have never seen anything that indicates a legit Nuru setup.
    It's done on the same massage table. Additional $40 on top of your time for the Nuru upgrade. Different women want different tips.

  3. #20774

    LA / LF Nuru

    I've noticed that a few of the attendants at LA / LF boast that they enjoy Nuru in their profile. Does anyone have any experience with this at LA / LF, if so what was he damage? Do they have a legit Nuru set up or are they doing this an a reg massage table? I've been a regular for years, but have never seen anything that indicates a legit Nuru setup.

  4. #20773
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full Mr. Bouinage.
    Made some room!

  5. #20772

    Trying to PM

    Your mailbox is full Mr. Bouinage.

  6. #20771
    Quote Originally Posted by DCrist0527  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Sunlight to give them another chance. Wasn't a bad session, but not extraordinarily memorable either.

    Very responsive via text, which is abnormal. Drew Annie. Decent body. Face is better in dim light and in the moment. LOL Massage was slightly above average. It was an odd attempt at old school teasing. Years ago, the practice was a good massage, clean up with hot towel and then light grazing before the flip. That was the pattern with Annie but the grazing was just odd. Not unpleasant but not sensual. Right to negotiation. That's my biggest complaint with Sunlight. They ask for more and more. I'm more than willing to pay the going rate. But even if I start there, it's always asking for more. Personal pet peeve, and I know it's the game. Just a turn off for me though. Opted for L2. I will say her technique is slightly above average. And here's where it got weird.

    Well, during the massage, I heard a noise. I think, "surely not". I thought she farted. LOL. I chalk it up to a squeaky shoe or squeaky floor, as I was face down. When she comes back to my shoulders, her stomach is just rumbling. Fast forward to L2. She dropped two more farts. Never had that happen before. They weren't just little squeaks either. Nothing was said. We both just ignored it. I thought that might just ruin the session, but soldiered on. But definitely odd. Got me for 210 OTD all in for L2. Higher than I want and that will probably delay my return to Sunlight.

    On the way out, I was greeted by the other new girl, Lisa. Didn't get a very good look but appears to be very attractive.
    When I'm in Destin I visit a lady she was cutting the cheese one day we laughed about it and made fun.

  7. #20770

    Sunligh

    Quote Originally Posted by DCrist0527  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Sunlight to give them another chance. Wasn't a bad session, but not extraordinarily memorable either.

    Very responsive via text, which is abnormal. Drew Annie. Decent body. Face is better in dim light and in the moment. LOL Massage was slightly above average. It was an odd attempt at old school teasing. Years ago, the practice was a good massage, clean up with hot towel and then light grazing before the flip. That was the pattern with Annie but the grazing was just odd. Not unpleasant but not sensual. Right to negotiation. That's my biggest complaint with Sunlight. They ask for more and more. I'm more than willing to pay the going rate. But even if I start there, it's always asking for more. Personal pet peeve, and I know it's the game. Just a turn off for me though. Opted for L2. I will say her technique is slightly above average. And here's where it got weird.

    Well, during the massage, I heard a noise. I think, "surely not". I thought she farted. LOL. I chalk it up to a squeaky shoe or squeaky floor, as I was face down. When she comes back to my shoulders, her stomach is just rumbling. Fast forward to L2. She dropped two more farts. Never had that happen before. They weren't just little squeaks either. Nothing was said. We both just ignored it. I thought that might just ruin the session, but soldiered on. But definitely odd. Got me for 210 OTD all in for L2. Higher than I want and that will probably delay my return to Sunlight.

    On the way out, I was greeted by the other new girl, Lisa. Didn't get a very good look but appears to be very attractive.
    I am not seeing Jenny around anymore and I think the service is slipping as a consequence. I was there over the weekend and drew Annie, $$ all in for half hour BBBJ and FS. It was pretty good till the end, I thought she went out to get a hot towel but she after used the bathroom to gargle very loudly in the bathroom she went to the kitchen and started cooking so I got dressed, a little awkward I thought.

  8. #20769
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Just to confirm, this is Sunlight on Eastway Dr.
    That is correct.

  9. #20768

    Emmie and Navy at LeFleur and LeAqua are hot!

    I tried to add this to my question about other talent. Thanks for all the help. Clearly I go crickets. Anyway, I was in and saw the line up on my way out and they are hot.

  10. #20767
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen any of these girls. Was she fun? Any Upgrades / which ones? Feel free to PM me and I can share intel on some of the others.

    Perla, Sophia, Sage, Cameron, Mila, Gabriella, Sabrina, Ashlynn, Gina, Reina, Paris, Lia or Samira.
    While in there I saw Navy and Emmie. Brand new. Total smoke shows! I did not session with them but I saw the line up. Super hot!

  11. #20766

    Aroma

    I stop in here once every 4-6 weeks. Convenient to other things I'm doing during the day.

    Generally, mid 30's to mid 40's women with 6/7 bodies and 5/6 faces. Decent TS and rubs and willing to accept a good pounding which is required on my part given the amount of lube and thickness of cover. Good attitudes.

    Last week met Lucky. Everything the same until got to the flip. In a big hurry getting on cover, quick BJ. Jackhammer in cg for one minute. Switch to doggie and two minutes later she's telling me to hurry up. Let her know I need some time and about a minute later she says need to switch to hand. Give up and let her do that but again with the jackhammer. Tell her three times to slow down but she ignores me. Finally, I just told her to quit.

    She leaves likely for another customer and in comes mama to escort me out. Try to tell her that Lucky was no good but she didn't care.

    Usually a decent place but avoid Lucky. Given some recent reports it seems all the AMPs are declining in quality.

  12. #20765

    LaFleur / LeAqua

    Anyone seen any of these girls. Was she fun? Any Upgrades / which ones? Feel free to PM me and I can share intel on some of the others.

    Perla, Sophia, Sage, Cameron, Mika, Gabriella, Sabrina, Ashlynn, Gina, Reina, Paris, Lia or Samira.

  13. #20764
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeEmCome  [View Original Post]
    Give us a review after you visit someone. I'd be interested in hearing about it, because you never hear much at all about AA providers in this clt forum.
    I had read a long while back about Matthews having some talent there. But never got around to checking it out.

  14. #20763

    We must of seen the same person

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokeWilly469  [View Original Post]
    Pulled the wrong ticket and almost got raped for $160 plus $80 house for L2.

    Got a horrible CBJ, death grip HJ, no massage and an almost scalding TS. I ended it early despite paying. 80 for an hour.

    I do not recommend this place. Mama-sun was friendly. Her girl was a clueless demon.
    I wasted my money there last week after seeing some positive reviews, probably waited for like 10-15 minutes before she even came in then a ts for maybe 10 minutes, and a very lackluster CBJ for maybe 5 minutes and a half ass attempt at cg for a minute or two. No way even close to an hour, not even a half hour. I was happy just to leave.

  15. #20762
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Looking for intel on AA providers and MT's in your area. DM's welcome.

    TIA. Coming to your area in a couple of weeks.
    Give us a review after you visit someone. I'd be interested in hearing about it, because you never hear much at all about AA providers in this clt forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape