Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 21019
-
07-17-26 13:32 #20779Senior Member

Posts: 68Birthday Info
It's coming up and would like to know where I might find a good provider for GFE and a very open menu (some uncovered)? I'm from OOT so anything would help.
If it's your ATF then PM's welcome and lips are sealed.
-
07-17-26 09:57 #20778Regular Member

Posts: 12Muyue Time spa, another visit with Sexy Kelly
Saw my sexy ATF Kelly again yesterday while I had the time. I see business has picked up a bit here, I had to wait a minute for her to finish with another customer. I don't mind the wait, because I got what I was looking for when it was my turn haha, good quality L2 L3 service, it actually gets better every visit. The view of her ass from behind is amazing!!
Paid 80 for hour. Seniors feel free to pm. Like always google is your best friend.
Be safe fellas.
-
07-16-26 16:03 #20777Senior Member

Posts: 151Sherry Gspa
Back in town. Checked out my go to spot Gspa. I'm prettty sure I've seen this girl, Sherry before.
Pretty girl, really nice tits.
Skipped the shower this time. Started with a solid massage but I cut it short to get right to it. More than solid BBBJ. Lots of wrist and wet. Had to slower her down a bit. She offered 69 but I passed.
Told her to grab the bag and started with doggy to warm her up. Some cg / asian squat and pounded to finish in mish.
Really sweet girl. Great voice and moans if you like that. Oh yeah and some lfk. YMMV.
-
07-15-26 14:56 #20776Senior Member

Posts: 3073Never seen anything remotely approaching a legit NURU there, not even the gel, which is fairly expensive. The one time I asked for it, years ago, it was body lotion and she rubbed her tits on me. Not saying they don't offer that, just have never heard / seen anything about it.
Originally Posted by RTheGMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 14:53 #20775Senior Member

Posts: 49It's done on the same massage table. Additional $40 on top of your time for the Nuru upgrade. Different women want different tips.
Originally Posted by RTheGMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 14:48 #20774Senior Member

Posts: 40LA / LF Nuru
I've noticed that a few of the attendants at LA / LF boast that they enjoy Nuru in their profile. Does anyone have any experience with this at LA / LF, if so what was he damage? Do they have a legit Nuru set up or are they doing this an a reg massage table? I've been a regular for years, but have never seen anything that indicates a legit Nuru setup.
-
07-15-26 06:13 #20773Senior Member

Posts: 3073Made some room!
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 18:40 #20772Senior Member

Posts: 68Trying to PM
Your mailbox is full Mr. Bouinage.
-
07-14-26 07:39 #20771Senior Member

Posts: 707When I'm in Destin I visit a lady she was cutting the cheese one day we laughed about it and made fun.
Originally Posted by DCrist0527
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 20:55 #20770Senior Member

Posts: 152Sunligh
I am not seeing Jenny around anymore and I think the service is slipping as a consequence. I was there over the weekend and drew Annie, $$ all in for half hour BBBJ and FS. It was pretty good till the end, I thought she went out to get a hot towel but she after used the bathroom to gargle very loudly in the bathroom she went to the kitchen and started cooking so I got dressed, a little awkward I thought.
Originally Posted by DCrist0527
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 17:45 #20769Senior Member

Posts: 260That is correct.
Originally Posted by Pterobyte
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 15:51 #20768Senior Member

Posts: 960Emmie and Navy at LeFleur and LeAqua are hot!
I tried to add this to my question about other talent. Thanks for all the help. Clearly I go crickets. Anyway, I was in and saw the line up on my way out and they are hot.
-
07-12-26 15:47 #20767Senior Member

Posts: 960While in there I saw Navy and Emmie. Brand new. Total smoke shows! I did not session with them but I saw the line up. Super hot!
Originally Posted by SnatchHappy
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 15:04 #20766Senior Member

Posts: 469Aroma
I stop in here once every 4-6 weeks. Convenient to other things I'm doing during the day.
Generally, mid 30's to mid 40's women with 6/7 bodies and 5/6 faces. Decent TS and rubs and willing to accept a good pounding which is required on my part given the amount of lube and thickness of cover. Good attitudes.
Last week met Lucky. Everything the same until got to the flip. In a big hurry getting on cover, quick BJ. Jackhammer in cg for one minute. Switch to doggie and two minutes later she's telling me to hurry up. Let her know I need some time and about a minute later she says need to switch to hand. Give up and let her do that but again with the jackhammer. Tell her three times to slow down but she ignores me. Finally, I just told her to quit.
She leaves likely for another customer and in comes mama to escort me out. Try to tell her that Lucky was no good but she didn't care.
Usually a decent place but avoid Lucky. Given some recent reports it seems all the AMPs are declining in quality.
-
07-11-26 13:16 #20765Senior Member

Posts: 960LaFleur / LeAqua
Anyone seen any of these girls. Was she fun? Any Upgrades / which ones? Feel free to PM me and I can share intel on some of the others.
Perla, Sophia, Sage, Cameron, Mika, Gabriella, Sabrina, Ashlynn, Gina, Reina, Paris, Lia or Samira.











Reply With Quote



