Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 21024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20769
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Just to confirm, this is Sunlight on Eastway Dr.
    That is correct.

  2. #20768

    Emmie and Navy at LeFleur and LeAqua are hot!

    I tried to add this to my question about other talent. Thanks for all the help. Clearly I go crickets. Anyway, I was in and saw the line up on my way out and they are hot.

  3. #20767
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen any of these girls. Was she fun? Any Upgrades / which ones? Feel free to PM me and I can share intel on some of the others.

    Perla, Sophia, Sage, Cameron, Mila, Gabriella, Sabrina, Ashlynn, Gina, Reina, Paris, Lia or Samira.
    While in there I saw Navy and Emmie. Brand new. Total smoke shows! I did not session with them but I saw the line up. Super hot!

  4. #20766

    Aroma

    I stop in here once every 4-6 weeks. Convenient to other things I'm doing during the day.

    Generally, mid 30's to mid 40's women with 6/7 bodies and 5/6 faces. Decent TS and rubs and willing to accept a good pounding which is required on my part given the amount of lube and thickness of cover. Good attitudes.

    Last week met Lucky. Everything the same until got to the flip. In a big hurry getting on cover, quick BJ. Jackhammer in cg for one minute. Switch to doggie and two minutes later she's telling me to hurry up. Let her know I need some time and about a minute later she says need to switch to hand. Give up and let her do that but again with the jackhammer. Tell her three times to slow down but she ignores me. Finally, I just told her to quit.

    She leaves likely for another customer and in comes mama to escort me out. Try to tell her that Lucky was no good but she didn't care.

    Usually a decent place but avoid Lucky. Given some recent reports it seems all the AMPs are declining in quality.

  5. #20765

    LaFleur / LeAqua

    Anyone seen any of these girls. Was she fun? Any Upgrades / which ones? Feel free to PM me and I can share intel on some of the others.

    Perla, Sophia, Sage, Cameron, Mika, Gabriella, Sabrina, Ashlynn, Gina, Reina, Paris, Lia or Samira.

  6. #20764
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeEmCome  [View Original Post]
    Give us a review after you visit someone. I'd be interested in hearing about it, because you never hear much at all about AA providers in this clt forum.
    I had read a long while back about Matthews having some talent there. But never got around to checking it out.

  7. #20763

    We must of seen the same person

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokeWilly469  [View Original Post]
    Pulled the wrong ticket and almost got raped for $160 plus $80 house for L2.

    Got a horrible CBJ, death grip HJ, no massage and an almost scalding TS. I ended it early despite paying. 80 for an hour.

    I do not recommend this place. Mama-sun was friendly. Her girl was a clueless demon.
    I wasted my money there last week after seeing some positive reviews, probably waited for like 10-15 minutes before she even came in then a ts for maybe 10 minutes, and a very lackluster CBJ for maybe 5 minutes and a half ass attempt at cg for a minute or two. No way even close to an hour, not even a half hour. I was happy just to leave.

  8. #20762
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Looking for intel on AA providers and MT's in your area. DM's welcome.

    TIA. Coming to your area in a couple of weeks.
    Give us a review after you visit someone. I'd be interested in hearing about it, because you never hear much at all about AA providers in this clt forum.

  9. #20761

  10. #20760
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Looking for intel on AA providers and MT's in your area. DM's welcome.

    TIA. Coming to your area in a couple of weeks.
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3184508

  11. #20759

    [URL]rubrankings.com[/URL]

    So what's the deal with this site?

    I don't look at it much but decided to send out a few text inquiries.

    Is almost every ad on there a scam or foreign agency?

    Most all of the pics I put through image search came back with hits to ads all over the country.

    Are there any legit sites to find a good body rub like you could get 5-10 years ago? If any one has any site recommendations I would much appreciate it. Please feel free to PM me.

    Thank you.

  12. #20758
    Good AA talent is in short supply. If you find one she will likely have GPS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Looking for intel on AA providers and MT's in your area. DM's welcome.

    TIA. Coming to your area in a couple of weeks.

  13. #20757

    Request Intel

    Looking for intel on AA providers and MT's in your area. DM's welcome.

    TIA. Coming to your area in a couple of weeks.

  14. #20756

    Comfort Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BectonLo  [View Original Post]
    Was in need of a legitimate massage and from past posts knew I would get a quality session here. L1 was just a bonus for me. Definitely concur with past posts about this spot. Table shower was decent, nothing out of the ordinary. But the massage, was excellent. A little harsh in some spots but it was definitely needed. Finished with a good L1 technique and wasn't rushed at all. Would for sure recommend and repeat. Didn't get a chance to catch a name but definitely an asian auntie. Only negative if I had to say would be the parking lot. Alot of cars with people in and out of nearby businesses. Not really lowkey but could be just the time of day I went.
    Yes, it would be better after 7 or after dark when the only business still open is Jimmy John's.

  15. #20755

    Sunlight

    Quote Originally Posted by DCrist0527  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Sunlight to give them another chance. Wasn't a bad session, but not extraordinarily memorable either.
    Just to confirm, this is Sunlight on Eastway Dr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape