Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36878

    Run

    Quote Originally Posted by CubaPete  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to the lady in the link not to long ago. I like the way she looks on the ad and her donation requests are reasonable. However, there is one problem. When I text her and got a response, the number appears to have a male owner with a male's name beside the number. Has anyone seen this lady? Am I tripping and she is using someone else's phone for communication? Or is this her bf / handler who is going to be present to set me up to get jacked. Mind telling me to run and see someone else. But my eyes are telling me to go get that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/258985745345
    You already know the answer like last monger wrote trust your gut. I've never seen her and I don't remember seeing that ad before so I would need a vet who I have used their report before. I'm wary of new talent because there are so many fakes and setup out there I don't have patience with these knuckle heads. If you do have your head on swivel and be willing to leave at any time if it don't feel right. Be safe.

  2. #36877
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungKratos  [View Original Post]
    Planing on visiting the area. There seemsto be a lot, but they same fake or lying about their appearance. I am interested in this, but seems too good to be true. Any guidance fellas?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/212123976
    They're definitely fake pics, you will get there and it'll be a Spanish lady in her 40's. Don't trust the picture.

  3. #36876

    Lot of Latinas

    Planing on visiting the area. There seemsto be a lot, but they same fake or lying about their appearance. I am interested in this, but seems too good to be true. Any guidance fellas?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/212123976

  4. #36875

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by HitNRunRva  [View Original Post]
    I seen her the last time she was here, still the same freak she always been.
    Think I'll go drop my babies off in her. That kitty gets wet and she takes a hard pounding in doggy.

  5. #36874
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her since she popped the baby out? She was always alot of fun. Great pornstar experience. Has alot of upcharges but everything is on the menu and she really enjoys her work.
    I seen her the last time she was here, still the same freak she always been.

  6. #36873
    Quote Originally Posted by CubaPete  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to the lady in the link not to long ago. I like the way she looks on the ad and her donation requests are reasonable. However, there is one problem. When I text her and got a response, the number appears to have a male owner with a male's name beside the number. Has anyone seen this lady? Am I tripping and she is using someone else's phone for communication? Or is this her bf / handler who is going to be present to set me up to get jacked. Mind telling me to run and see someone else. But my eyes are telling me to go get that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/258985745345
    Big dawg just trusts your gut. If you are questioning if you're going to get jacked, then you probably shouldn't. Don't listen to the little man downstairs. Also, if someone say she's real be very aware of that too cause people do lie on her to set people up I've seen it. Not trying scare you but make smart moves. At the point bro boot up the Orange and Black to be safe.

  7. #36872

    Tempting but hesitant

    I reached out to the lady in the link not to long ago. I like the way she looks on the ad and her donation requests are reasonable. However, there is one problem. When I text her and got a response, the number appears to have a male owner with a male's name beside the number. Has anyone seen this lady? Am I tripping and she is using someone else's phone for communication? Or is this her bf / handler who is going to be present to set me up to get jacked. Mind telling me to run and see someone else. But my eyes are telling me to go get that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/258985745345

  8. #36871

    Persian Princess Ari

    Anyone seen her since she popped the baby out? She was always alot of fun. Great pornstar experience. Has alot of upcharges but everything is on the menu and she really enjoys her work.

  9. #36870

    Winter

    Hey fellas. Does winter have a link or pic anywhere?

    TIA.

  10. #36869
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Saw Winter today.

    She's better at the DT today than she was years ago and she's proud of it. She was good back then too.

    She was tested today. Despite the watered eyes and overcoming her gag reflexes for every inch further more her throat was penetrated, she kept taking it like a champ with enthusiasm. Asked her a few times if it's a bit too much and backed off and she told me I didn't need to slow down. Literally the equivalent of pounding the p*ssy as hard as possible.

    DT FF is her specialty and BBBJCIM's my thing, have not sampled her other services, but she does provide FS and Greek.

    And she's looking for help!!
    Tried to respond to your last DM, but your mailbox is full. You forgot to include a number in your last message to me. Thanks!

  11. #36868

    In Town

    Saw this one. Comms were slow. She was pretty, a big girl but not sloppy. Her kitty felt real nice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...n/361908508989

  12. #36867
    Have any of you guys seen this girl? She doesn't have her name on her ad and I couldn't find anything in the few pages I looked through.

    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9661.jpg‎  

  13. #36866

    Winter is the real deal

    Saw Winter today.

    She's better at the DT today than she was years ago and she's proud of it. She was good back then too.

    She was tested today. Despite the watered eyes and overcoming her gag reflexes for every inch further more her throat was penetrated, she kept taking it like a champ with enthusiasm. Asked her a few times if it's a bit too much and backed off and she told me I didn't need to slow down. Literally the equivalent of pounding the p*ssy as hard as possible.

    DT FF is her specialty and BBBJCIM's my thing, have not sampled her other services, but she does provide FS and Greek.

    And she's looking for help!!

  14. #36865
    Quote Originally Posted by Tick6868  [View Original Post]
    Can someone send phone number for Lo. Texted back and forth with her a few times, but accidentally deleted her text string. Tried to find her info on stg, but she deleted her post after a couple hours.
    Her post is up this morning.

  15. #36864
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterSnow27  [View Original Post]
    Not aure if I can post here, but I'm Winter, this the one with eyes tattoes in her chest and I need help. Message me. Speciality DY BJ.
    Sorry about the typos. Imy specialty is DT BJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape