Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 37325
-
07-07-26 16:45 #36860Senior Member

Posts: 33She's a top tier option in the area right now. Great attitude and service well above the donation point. Treat her right and hopefully she will stay around for a while.
Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 02:18 #36859Senior Member

Posts: 76Lo contact
Can someone send phone number for Lo. Texted back and forth with her a few times, but accidentally deleted her text string. Tried to find her info on stg, but she deleted her post after a couple hours.
-
07-06-26 20:37 #36858Senior Member

Posts: 319Its 2. 4 if you want BBBJ but I've always finished FS but I don't think she does cim.
Originally Posted by Blueburst
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 22:45 #36857Regular Member

Posts: 21Kay
I've seen her mentioned here before but couldn't find anything specific so decided to hit her up anyways but I wish I didn't. Set up was normal she did have me FaceTime her for the address which was to a motel off midlo. Once I got there she gave the room number, the vibe seemed a bit off when I got to the room but nothing too crazy so I went with it anyways. She didn't want to give head and said if we can skip to FS so I said whatever. We started for a few minutes and then she said time was up, I did just go with a qv because that's what I usually do when I'm unsure of a provider but I also always look at the time as soon as I walk in the door and it had only been 6 min so I told her I had more time and I guess she didn't like that and started getting an attitude and talking shit so I just cut my losses and left. I'm betting that's what she does to get $ for minimal work. Damage was $. 2 so it wasn't too bad. She is the girl in the pics and is hot but I won't be repeating. As always it's a YMMV situation just thought I'd share my experience with her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211427284
-
07-04-26 13:28 #36856Banned Member

Posts: 3Not aure if I can post here, but I'm Winter, this the one with eyes tattoes in her chest and I need help. Message me. Speciality DY BJ.
-
07-04-26 07:51 #36855Senior Member

Posts: 174Best Rec?
Alright, I play in Richmond occasionally but nothing has blown me away so far.
Anyone online recommend me a quality GFE today? Alone on the 4th so looking for a good one to celebrate the holiday!
Looking for multiple pops, GFE (at least LFK), BBBJ.
Thanks all, have a good weekend!
-
07-04-26 06:14 #36854Senior Member

Posts: 192Stax
I went to see stacks the other day and I feel like I wasted a whole afternoon. Things are really gone downhill. Don't give it wrong, it was a fun visit, but I can't stand dealing with people that waste my time. We had a lot of problems connecting on the phone and eventually got there. I'm not sure what sort of health ailment she has, but there are certainly some.
-
07-04-26 00:31 #36853Senior Member

Posts: 230Mo
Hey hope everyone is doing okay during this heatwave. White country girl Mo just hit my phone up randomly asking for some old and new regulars. She has moved to a new area in Richmond so if you have her number just hit her up and if you need it, just hmu.
-
07-03-26 23:17 #36852Regular Member

Posts: 21Gramo
This is her ad.
Originally Posted by SilverLurker
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211382382
-
07-03-26 22:41 #36851Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Gramo / Diamante
Forgot the link sorry here yall go.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7866422921
-
07-03-26 16:29 #36850Regular Member

Posts: 19Link?
Any kind of link or number? All that sounds good but no idea who I'm trying to find.
Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 14:57 #36849Regular Member

Posts: 13Re: Gramo
What was the damage? If you do BBBJ will she CIM?
Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 14:05 #36848Senior Member

Posts: 61Salem
She gives you the run around then asks for a deposit. That's a big no for me. If it does go thru let us know.
Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 02:11 #36847Senior Member

Posts: 319She's on my favorites list now. I've had 5 or 6 dreams now and all amazing. She upgrades to BBBJ or anal for. 8.
Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 01:01 #36846Regular Member

Posts: 7I'd say so. She can deep throat, not afraid of balls and if you catch her at the right time, you can go crazy in her throat. I nutted down there twice last time and she didn't even notice.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



