Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36885
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Number!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Saw Winter today.i


    She's better at the DT today than she was years ago and she's proud of it. She was good back then too.

    She was tested today. Despite the watered eyes and overcoming her gag reflexes for every inch further more her throat was penetrated, she kept taking it like a champ with enthusiasm. Asked her a few times if it's a bit too much and backed off and she told me I didn't need to slow down. Literally the equivalent of pounding the p*ssy as hard as possible.

    DT FF is her specialty and BBBJCIM's my thing, have not sampled her other services, but she does provide FS and Greek.

    And she's looking for help!!
    Send me winters numbers please !128591;127997;.

  2. #36884

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys seen this girl? She doesn't have her name on her ad and I couldn't find anything in the few pages I looked through.

    Thanks!
    I hit her up a while back and hit me with the deposit bs.

  3. #36883

    Big Booty Judy

    I had an urge the last few days and tried contacting Jessica. I noticed she used a new phone # her last post on STG about 10 days ago. I didn't get any response from my texts. Has anyone visited Jessica recently and is she still at her usual place on Brook Road? Thanks for any info. Jammin.

  4. #36882

    Hmmmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by CubaPete  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to the lady in the link not to long ago. I like the way she looks on the ad and her donation requests are reasonable. However, there is one problem. When I text her and got a response, the number appears to have a male owner with a male's name beside the number. Has anyone seen this lady? Am I tripping and she is using someone else's phone for communication? Or is this her bf / handler who is going to be present to set me up to get jacked. Mind telling me to run and see someone else. But my eyes are telling me to go get that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/258985745345
    You do you. But no skin pics? Not in my comfy zone.

  5. #36881
    Anyone tried this one out yet.

    Escort Richmond.

    Listing 443-626-9814.

    Escort Alligator https://share.google/tcXW4ROw0hXrgANzu.

  6. #36880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    Vera spotted

    I've a real off-on thing with her for 3 years. She was skinny sexy HOT and looking for "love" willing to do whatever for 40-60 bucks. She's cycled between doughy brick shaped and desperate skinny Russian dreamgirl. Well lately she's getting back to better looking: not the hotness we all remember but definitely better. I've picked her up 2 x this week between Edgehill and the Walgreens and she was happy to release my pressure for 30. This morning she is out in all black and her hair in a bun. Made for a good handle to direct things and she had no objection. The photo is from the 1st week I met her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000001_20230819_174308~3.jpg‎  

  7. #36879

  8. #36878

    Run

    Quote Originally Posted by CubaPete  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to the lady in the link not to long ago. I like the way she looks on the ad and her donation requests are reasonable. However, there is one problem. When I text her and got a response, the number appears to have a male owner with a male's name beside the number. Has anyone seen this lady? Am I tripping and she is using someone else's phone for communication? Or is this her bf / handler who is going to be present to set me up to get jacked. Mind telling me to run and see someone else. But my eyes are telling me to go get that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/258985745345
    You already know the answer like last monger wrote trust your gut. I've never seen her and I don't remember seeing that ad before so I would need a vet who I have used their report before. I'm wary of new talent because there are so many fakes and setup out there I don't have patience with these knuckle heads. If you do have your head on swivel and be willing to leave at any time if it don't feel right. Be safe.

  9. #36877
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungKratos  [View Original Post]
    Planing on visiting the area. There seemsto be a lot, but they same fake or lying about their appearance. I am interested in this, but seems too good to be true. Any guidance fellas?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/212123976
    They're definitely fake pics, you will get there and it'll be a Spanish lady in her 40's. Don't trust the picture.

  10. #36876

    Lot of Latinas

    Planing on visiting the area. There seemsto be a lot, but they same fake or lying about their appearance. I am interested in this, but seems too good to be true. Any guidance fellas?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/212123976

  11. #36875

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by HitNRunRva  [View Original Post]
    I seen her the last time she was here, still the same freak she always been.
    Think I'll go drop my babies off in her. That kitty gets wet and she takes a hard pounding in doggy.

  12. #36874
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her since she popped the baby out? She was always alot of fun. Great pornstar experience. Has alot of upcharges but everything is on the menu and she really enjoys her work.
    I seen her the last time she was here, still the same freak she always been.

  13. #36873
    Quote Originally Posted by CubaPete  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to the lady in the link not to long ago. I like the way she looks on the ad and her donation requests are reasonable. However, there is one problem. When I text her and got a response, the number appears to have a male owner with a male's name beside the number. Has anyone seen this lady? Am I tripping and she is using someone else's phone for communication? Or is this her bf / handler who is going to be present to set me up to get jacked. Mind telling me to run and see someone else. But my eyes are telling me to go get that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/258985745345
    Big dawg just trusts your gut. If you are questioning if you're going to get jacked, then you probably shouldn't. Don't listen to the little man downstairs. Also, if someone say she's real be very aware of that too cause people do lie on her to set people up I've seen it. Not trying scare you but make smart moves. At the point bro boot up the Orange and Black to be safe.

  14. #36872

    Tempting but hesitant

    I reached out to the lady in the link not to long ago. I like the way she looks on the ad and her donation requests are reasonable. However, there is one problem. When I text her and got a response, the number appears to have a male owner with a male's name beside the number. Has anyone seen this lady? Am I tripping and she is using someone else's phone for communication? Or is this her bf / handler who is going to be present to set me up to get jacked. Mind telling me to run and see someone else. But my eyes are telling me to go get that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/258985745345

  15. #36871

    Persian Princess Ari

    Anyone seen her since she popped the baby out? She was always alot of fun. Great pornstar experience. Has alot of upcharges but everything is on the menu and she really enjoys her work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape