Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 21032
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20762
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Looking for intel on AA providers and MT's in your area. DM's welcome.

    TIA. Coming to your area in a couple of weeks.
    Give us a review after you visit someone. I'd be interested in hearing about it, because you never hear much at all about AA providers in this clt forum.

  2. #20761

  3. #20760
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Looking for intel on AA providers and MT's in your area. DM's welcome.

    TIA. Coming to your area in a couple of weeks.
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3184508

  4. #20759

    [URL]rubrankings.com[/URL]

    So what's the deal with this site?

    I don't look at it much but decided to send out a few text inquiries.

    Is almost every ad on there a scam or foreign agency?

    Most all of the pics I put through image search came back with hits to ads all over the country.

    Are there any legit sites to find a good body rub like you could get 5-10 years ago? If any one has any site recommendations I would much appreciate it. Please feel free to PM me.

    Thank you.

  5. #20758
    Good AA talent is in short supply. If you find one she will likely have GPS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Looking for intel on AA providers and MT's in your area. DM's welcome.

    TIA. Coming to your area in a couple of weeks.

  6. #20757

    Request Intel

    Looking for intel on AA providers and MT's in your area. DM's welcome.

    TIA. Coming to your area in a couple of weeks.

  7. #20756

    Comfort Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BectonLo  [View Original Post]
    Was in need of a legitimate massage and from past posts knew I would get a quality session here. L1 was just a bonus for me. Definitely concur with past posts about this spot. Table shower was decent, nothing out of the ordinary. But the massage, was excellent. A little harsh in some spots but it was definitely needed. Finished with a good L1 technique and wasn't rushed at all. Would for sure recommend and repeat. Didn't get a chance to catch a name but definitely an asian auntie. Only negative if I had to say would be the parking lot. Alot of cars with people in and out of nearby businesses. Not really lowkey but could be just the time of day I went.
    Yes, it would be better after 7 or after dark when the only business still open is Jimmy John's.

  8. #20755

    Sunlight

    Quote Originally Posted by DCrist0527  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Sunlight to give them another chance. Wasn't a bad session, but not extraordinarily memorable either.
    Just to confirm, this is Sunlight on Eastway Dr.

  9. #20754

    Sunlight. Annie

    Stopped by Sunlight to give them another chance. Wasn't a bad session, but not extraordinarily memorable either.

    Very responsive via text, which is abnormal. Drew Annie. Decent body. Face is better in dim light and in the moment. LOL Massage was slightly above average. It was an odd attempt at old school teasing. Years ago, the practice was a good massage, clean up with hot towel and then light grazing before the flip. That was the pattern with Annie but the grazing was just odd. Not unpleasant but not sensual. Right to negotiation. That's my biggest complaint with Sunlight. They ask for more and more. I'm more than willing to pay the going rate. But even if I start there, it's always asking for more. Personal pet peeve, and I know it's the game. Just a turn off for me though. Opted for L2. I will say her technique is slightly above average. And here's where it got weird.

    Well, during the massage, I heard a noise. I think, "surely not". I thought she farted. LOL. I chalk it up to a squeaky shoe or squeaky floor, as I was face down. When she comes back to my shoulders, her stomach is just rumbling. Fast forward to L2. She dropped two more farts. Never had that happen before. They weren't just little squeaks either. Nothing was said. We both just ignored it. I thought that might just ruin the session, but soldiered on. But definitely odd. Got me for 210 OTD all in for L2. Higher than I want and that will probably delay my return to Sunlight.

    On the way out, I was greeted by the other new girl, Lisa. Didn't get a very good look but appears to be very attractive.

  10. #20753
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place just off 74 with parking inside a gate? No table shower, right?
    No it's close to the hospital in the open LOL.

  11. #20752
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place just off 74 with parking inside a gate? No table shower, right?
    Google, and yes no table shower.

  12. #20751
    Quote Originally Posted by ElFuego  [View Original Post]
    I visited this new spa that opened up in Monroe. It's not a bad location. Parking is a little tight but that won't stop me from going back. The shop is nice, new and fresh. Anyway, I was greeted by a tall beautiful sexy Kelly, she has a nice fit body amazing soft lips (wink wink) and a nice squeezable ass that I enjoyed very much. She gave me excellent L2 and L3. It wasn't very busy the afternoon I arrived so I had a well uninterrupted session with her which was outstanding. She even cooked a meal for me before my long trip back home. I will definitely be heading back to see her next week when I find the time. Go check her out fellas. I hardly post on this site as much anymore but I had to sign back in to help spread the word about this shop. Senior members please feel free to PM me for details. Also, just google shop name to find the address.

    Be safe fellas.
    Is this the place just off 74 with parking inside a gate? No table shower, right?

  13. #20750

    Apple. ZERO Stars

    Pulled the wrong ticket and almost got raped for $160 plus $80 house for L2.

    Got a horrible CBJ, death grip HJ, no massage and an almost scalding TS. I ended it early despite paying. 80 for an hour.

    I do not recommend this place. Mama-sun was friendly. Her girl was a clueless demon.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokeWilly469  [View Original Post]
    Have a rare free afternoon off and in the Matthews area today.

    Which AMP do you guys recommend Apple or Kyoto or somewhere else?

    Prefer L2 and L3 with multiple pops.

  14. #20749

    Wednesday Afternoon. Matthews area

    Have a rare free afternoon off and in the Matthews area today.

    Which AMP do you guys recommend — Apple or Kyoto or somewhere else?

    Prefer L2 and L3 with multiple pops.

  15. #20748

    Comfort. In Agreement

    Was in need of a legitimate massage and from past posts knew I would get a quality session here. L1 was just a bonus for me. Definitely concur with past posts about this spot. Table shower was decent, nothing out of the ordinary. But the massage, was excellent. A little harsh in some spots but it was definitely needed. Finished with a good L1 technique and wasn't rushed at all. Would for sure recommend and repeat. Didn't get a chance to catch a name but definitely an asian auntie. Only negative if I had to say would be the parking lot. Alot of cars with people in and out of nearby businesses. Not really lowkey but could be just the time of day I went.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape