Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 26928
-
07-15-26 20:24 #26658Senior Member

Posts: 180That's probably the qv rate. A bill for that ain't out the norm. My thing is your in the heart of where the dudes you say you don't see reside. I'm concluding she has an pimp / bf / bd that dosent want her seeing other black dudes. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
Originally Posted by Noone776
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 15:50 #26657Senior Member

Posts: 79I was texting her yesterday and when she told me a c note for everything but anal I thought scammer or robbery.
Originally Posted by DeeSke2021
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 08:34 #26656Senior Member

Posts: 180Reached out to her a few days back. Said she didn't see black guys so I left it be. A real shame cause she looks like she had a nice phat ass from what I can tell. Really would have been ideal as I have an relative by howard. Welp:
Originally Posted by Sampso
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 03:10 #26655Senior Member

Posts: 142Kenzi
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...245/7733297774
Tried this one out the other day. Sent an Uber to pick her up, was at my place in 20 minutes as I'm not real far away.
It was late at night, but looked like she just rolled out of bed. No effort put into her appearance whatsoever. Pics look better than who showed up to my place.
Very nice girl but seems like she's just going through the motions. Not much effort or enthusiasm. Only did BBBJ cim for 1. Would have felt way better getting it for. 60. Which I believe could be had if you talk her down. Ended up just stroking off in her mouth since her skills were below par for me. After 20 minutes, I popped in her mouth and sent her home. She has an incall near the Howard Red line, but I stay away from that area mostly myself.
Pros: available late, can host, reasonably priced, nice demeanor.
Cons: inexperienced, pics look better, neighborhood she hosts in can be rough especially at night.
Not a repeat for me unless I'm in quite a dry spell. She's real, but she is not spectacular LOL.
Stay safe!
-
07-13-26 11:23 #26654Senior Member

Posts: 52Kristy
Maybe I put this in the wrong thread under Massage Parlors.
Hi team. Anyone have intel on this one?
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ice-83865.html
www.mobilesensualmassage.com
I texted her this morning and received a call back shortly. Nice chat, down to business. We discussed which hotel I was planning to stay.
I'm not coming until next week, so we agreed to touch base the day before.
Anyone have experience? I can't seem to find much. Any intel would be appreciated.
-
07-13-26 08:42 #26653Senior Member

Posts: 808She's been around at least 10-15 yrs time under different names and numbers, check out TER 213619 for 24 reviews of her.
Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 06:31 #26652Senior Member

Posts: 142Good job champ!
Yea, I almost forgot about the time I got robbed walking into a Crack den in a nice neighborhood to meet a girl, not too far from my house on the north west side of Chicago. We all take risks. Respectfully, its my opinion your comment was not needed.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
Ill live my life, you can live yours.
Be well.
-
07-13-26 02:32 #26651Senior Member

Posts: 83Midget?? Anybody seen?
HOW IS SHE? BECAUSE SHE WON'T SEE BLACK DUDES!! SAYING SHE GOT ROBBED, RAPED, ALL KIND OF MESS. I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW GOOD SHE IS CAUSE I ALWAYS WANTED TO GET.
A little PERSON. BUT I GUESS THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, SO CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT I'm MISSING HERE?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7737243990/1
-
07-12-26 07:38 #26650Senior Member

Posts: 1154The best way to "Stay safe!" is to not invite these individuals into your damn home. Still blows my mind that some of you guys do that.
Originally Posted by Sampso
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 03:21 #26649Senior Member

Posts: 142Pictures don't do her justice
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8723445815/1
Saw this one for an outcall BBBJ few nights ago. Quoted me 95 covered, 140 bare. Offers full-service as well. When I say the pictures don't do her justice, that's the complete opposite of what youd think it would be. She must three or four times as large as she appears in the pics. I already ubered her to my place so I just went for it since she actually had a pleasant demeanor. She gets inside, I offer her a drink and she gets to work. 6 out of 10. She didn't quit, but did take a break about 10 minutes in. 5 minutes later she's got me to pop. Call an uber and she's on her way back.
Here's where it goes odd. The next day, she reaches out and asks me to get her a hotel room. Knowing better, I ask her what's in it for me if I do. She offers me half off a COVERED BJ, not even the BBBJ she gave me last night. I politely decline. Tell her the offer she is making just isn't as good as she thinks it is.
She explodes! Calls me 5 different derogatory names, threatens to rob me and then tells me she's blocking my number.
If you like zoo animals who harass you days later, you may want to give her a call. LOL.
Stay safe!
-
07-11-26 12:16 #26648Senior Member

Posts: 28I've seen her twice before. As always YMMV, but I had a good time both times and for how she looks and performs her rates are a steal compared to other girls. Pics are accurate (she uses a lot of filters in her pics when she doesn't need to. She is very pretty in person) Don't be a weirdo and you should have a good time. Rates are 200 hhr /300 hr for incall. 300/400 for outcall. Covered everything.
Originally Posted by Degen123
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 15:32 #26647Senior Member

Posts: 347I TOFTT and it was a waste of my time. I told her I could be there in 10 minutes and she said. I get and call and says somwthing I don't understand and hangs up. Then she wanted me to send a picture to prove I was there so I took one of the hotel from my car. Then she said she has to get ready. After over 30 min of not a peep and not answering my call or texts I just left.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 13:34 #26646Senior Member

Posts: 81Curvy PAWG
Has anyone seen this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/211994681
-
07-09-26 17:45 #26645Senior Member

Posts: 1635She has some pics on her OF that aren't doctored up with the AI bullshit. She's a pretty average looking late 40's woman, not a model, definitely not hideous.
Originally Posted by Lamer12
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 15:15 #26644Senior Member

Posts: 113Thanks, I don't always trust babylon reviews. Plenty of fakes there. I reached out, but she hasn't responded yet.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





