Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 26907
-
07-19-26 14:55 #26667Senior Member

Posts: 69Did you pay a deposit for any of them? The Tryst ads ask for one.
Originally Posted by TomFriendly8
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 12:29 #26666Regular Member

Posts: 4Northern Illinois Suburbs
I've seen these 3 over the last month or so. You are able to discuss and get their rates a little lower than first ask. The pictures match their appearance. All safe and nice girls available for outcalls to your home and willing to video verify.
Back and forth from AZ. 4'9" and a fun different experience. https://tryst.link/escort/sarahlove6969.
On a few arrangement sites, but nice body, and pleasant https://tryst.link/escort/girlfriendstore.
Great BBJ, and returning after a break, very sweet https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2244832593.
-
07-19-26 02:06 #26665Senior Member

Posts: 83Its clear
Thank you. I just cleared it.
Originally Posted by TimJacks25
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 12:03 #26664Senior Member

Posts: 116Lexi
Please clear up your inbox.
Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 21:17 #26663Regular Member

Posts: 24[Deleted by Admin]
In 17 years I have never written this:
Your post made me cringe.
Just say "I'm looking for chicks between 18-22 that like to fuck."
The way you wrote it made you seem like a fucking pedo.
A2
-
07-17-26 14:33 #26662Senior Member

Posts: 148QV in city
Any good recommendation for a QV person near west loop or Lincoln park, west town, wicker, etc.
Was hoping for a decent looking girl for around $100 for a QV.
Been dying for info on this but been struggling, happy to share or swap info just ask!
-
07-16-26 21:04 #26661Senior Member

Posts: 79I am not familiar with that part of Rogers Park. I just thought the area around the train station was the only bad part.
Originally Posted by DeeSke2021
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 11:22 #26660Senior Member

Posts: 83Latina. Anybody seen?
HAS anybody ever seen LEXI? She is available here and there. She is a petite latina with a nice ass and raspy voice. She only does outcall. CBJ IS GREAT and I love the sounds she make while doing it.
She is moody. So sometimes she will be great and other times she will be ok. Anybody ever seen her or know her? I want to know if she does any street work and if so where? https://callescort.org/708-374-1722Last edited by ThaCutDoctor; 07-16-26 at 11:23. Reason: link
-
07-16-26 08:06 #26659Senior Member

Posts: 29Arianna
Saw Arianna; she is pretty cool. Also has a black hair clip-on in one video.
Arianna got dropped off by two guys in a car, resembled her photos, we had small talk while I sent the money, gave me head, and did missionary and doggy. No bare tho, but with her pussy smell, I wouldn't want to. Also pretty easy to bottom out if you're on the bigger side.
$25 - $30 deposit required along with FaceTime. I'll keep a closer eye on their ads since she's the first one I didn't find unattractive in person. Regardless, I wish they would stop with the stupid filters.
For some reason, they have three ads.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/2244919441
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7737049915
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3127236085
YMMV.
-
07-16-26 07:48 #26658Senior Member

Posts: 178Two hand turbo twist
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...h/360158160155
Anybody have a go w / her before?
-
07-15-26 20:24 #26657Senior Member

Posts: 178That's probably the qv rate. A bill for that ain't out the norm. My thing is your in the heart of where the dudes you say you don't see reside. I'm concluding she has an pimp / bf / bd that dosent want her seeing other black dudes. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
Originally Posted by Noone776
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 15:50 #26656Senior Member

Posts: 79I was texting her yesterday and when she told me a c note for everything but anal I thought scammer or robbery.
Originally Posted by DeeSke2021
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 08:34 #26655Senior Member

Posts: 178Reached out to her a few days back. Said she didn't see black guys so I left it be. A real shame cause she looks like she had a nice phat ass from what I can tell. Really would have been ideal as I have an relative by howard. Welp:
Originally Posted by Sampso
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 03:10 #26654Senior Member

Posts: 142Kenzi
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...245/7733297774
Tried this one out the other day. Sent an Uber to pick her up, was at my place in 20 minutes as I'm not real far away.
It was late at night, but looked like she just rolled out of bed. No effort put into her appearance whatsoever. Pics look better than who showed up to my place.
Very nice girl but seems like she's just going through the motions. Not much effort or enthusiasm. Only did BBBJ cim for 1. Would have felt way better getting it for. 60. Which I believe could be had if you talk her down. Ended up just stroking off in her mouth since her skills were below par for me. After 20 minutes, I popped in her mouth and sent her home. She has an incall near the Howard Red line, but I stay away from that area mostly myself.
Pros: available late, can host, reasonably priced, nice demeanor.
Cons: inexperienced, pics look better, neighborhood she hosts in can be rough especially at night.
Not a repeat for me unless I'm in quite a dry spell. She's real, but she is not spectacular LOL.
Stay safe!
-
07-13-26 11:23 #26653Senior Member

Posts: 52Kristy
Maybe I put this in the wrong thread under Massage Parlors.
Hi team. Anyone have intel on this one?
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ice-83865.html
www.mobilesensualmassage.com
I texted her this morning and received a call back shortly. Nice chat, down to business. We discussed which hotel I was planning to stay.
I'm not coming until next week, so we agreed to touch base the day before.
Anyone have experience? I can't seem to find much. Any intel would be appreciated.









Reply With Quote





