Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 17690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17375
    Quote Originally Posted by HesDeadJim  [View Original Post]
    No that isn't her. The one in question had a post yesterday saying she didn't have a car or a place to host, and now today all listings for that phone number are deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    This luscious is more than likely a scam. I "followed" her and then when I go to "favorites" of shows her posting in multiple cities throughout the north east part of the country. Don't think this is the same as the girl being posted about.
    Gentlemen, thank you for replying. The Luscious I was drooling over LOL must indeed be a scam. When I saw her ad after reading positive reviews of the other Luscious / Lucious, I engaged in wishful thinking contrary to the evidence of fakeness: the ad style with every service available, weird area code, the girl is too cute. Today, there is another ad with exactly the same text and another girl's photos. Cheers.

  2. #17374
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThreat  [View Original Post]
    Is it Luscious discussed in recent posts? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211945417.

    Looks sexy! Her ad sounds like she is a lot of fun. However, my opinion is biased since I love pudgy girls.
    This luscious is more than likely a scam. I "followed" her and then when I go to "favorites" of shows her posting in multiple cities throughout the north east part of the country. Don't think this is the same as the girl being posted about.

  3. #17373

    Lucious

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Where does Luscious post? I typed her name into the search on Listcrawler and only one option popped up, but she seems to post in multiple cities around the country so my guess is that's not her.
    Older blond, never shows teeth (suspicious), I think in St. Charles area? She has no current posts up on LC that I can find.

  4. #17372

    Luscious

    Not the same Luscious that has been discussed. I actually had an appointment with the correct Luscious yesterday for 2:30 pm. Got there, got some odd replies, waited for 15 min and needed to leave for an appointment nearby. While I was at that appointment she finally texted back with room #. So I told her I'd be back through in 15 min, she texted back and told me to let her know when I was 5 min out. Did that. Then never heard back from her again. Still haven't. I also see her ad is totally gone today. So, I don't know what happened. I may have dodged a bullet there. Not sure and not sure I want to know.

    BUT.

    I'd been "eyeballing" this one: Ivy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211926843

    For a while. I knew where she was staying because she's in the room next to another girl that I've known for for 10+ years, Dutch Baby - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...uis/211164849. Her single "review" is mine. Ivy replied immediately to text and said she could be ready within 15 min. Since I was only 10 min from her, I decided to give her a try. And I'm glad I did. OMG. She's gorgeous and her skills are amazing. I had a QV that was 100% GFE (DFK, DATY, BBBJ, covered mish, BBBJCIM finish). Ivy is 100% GOOD TO GO. I paid a little more than I wanted to pay but I was fine with it since it was short notice and I was already in pre-launch sequence. I will be back to see her again for sure. Dutch Baby is also good to go. I can recommend both. Dutch Baby is BBW, but can suck dick like a champ. But, skill vs. Skill. Ivy for the win. I'm not sure what Dutch Baby typically wants for her QV / HH. I get by with less because I've helped her a lot over the years. I just give her what I want when I see her and she's happy with whatever that is. I'll need to negotiate with Ivy. She's looking for regulars. I would be a regular but not at her current asking price. I donated $150 for my short notice QV but she told me she typically charges more than that. She was well worth my $150 because she's ridiculously hot, has a perfect tight body, and can take a pounding. There's no back door and FS is covered. But she did finish me off with the BBBJ.

    Moman.

    Quote Originally Posted by HesDeadJim  [View Original Post]
    No that isn't her. The one in question had a post yesterday saying she didn't have a car or a place to host, and now today all listings for that phone number are deleted.

  5. #17371

    Haven't seen her post lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    What time did you see her? She seems to only text me back between 2 am and 4 am SMH.
    I had a 7 pm appointment. Actually got in room at 730 pm. I texted her initially about 5 pm I believe. She got back to me in a reasonable time. Been waiting to see if she posts again.

  6. #17370
    No that isn't her. The one in question had a post yesterday saying she didn't have a car or a place to host, and now today all listings for that phone number are deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedThreat  [View Original Post]
    Is it Luscious discussed in recent posts? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211945417.

    Looks sexy! Her ad sounds like she is a lot of fun. However, my opinion is biased since I love pudgy girls.

  7. #17369

    Luscious

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Where does Luscious post? I typed her name into the search on Listcrawler and only one option popped up, but she seems to post in multiple cities around the country so my guess is that's not her.
    She advertises on listcrawler. She has a typo in her name on the current ad. Search for Lucious. She never smiles in her pictures. Does she have teeth?

  8. #17368

    Luscious

    Is it Luscious discussed in recent posts? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211945417.

    Looks sexy! Her ad sounds like she is a lot of fun. However, my opinion is biased since I love pudgy girls.

  9. #17367
    Quote Originally Posted by MomanForyu  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Angela twice. Totally worth it and definitely the better (only) GFE of the two. The problem is getting her to respond. It took a few tries but I finally did. I think she's cuter in person than the pictures and the pictures are good. Good luck getting A) her to respond B) getting past her screening process which will involve you sending her a pic so she know what you look like. She told me she needs to be attracted to you and WANT to see you and your texts need to interest her. So a "hey" as a first text isn't going to go anywhere. Be friendly and funny in your text and maybe she will reply. We had a really funny and fun text conversation prior to meeting which made meeting much easier. I would see her again but she's pricey.

    I've seen Luscious 4 or 5 times. She's much rougher in person that the pics. But, she's much more responsive to texts and is very easy to schedule with. GFE. I would not know because I don't want that with her. For me, she's a fun cum-dump (sorry if that is crude but it's the truth). She won't take an oral creampie (Angela absolutely will), she will take an ass pounding like a champ and you can pretty much cum anywhere you want (except in her mouth). I'm not going down on her because. Well. Because. Yuck. Angela. Absolutely and did and I could eat her pussy for hours. But. Luscious is fun and easy to schedule which is why I've seen her several times. And she's much more budget friendly than Angela. About 1/2 the $.

    Moman.
    Where does Luscious post? I typed her name into the search on Listcrawler and only one option popped up, but she seems to post in multiple cities around the country so my guess is that's not her.

  10. #17366

    Angela

    Yep. That's the problem with her. And the reason she probably doesn't make a lot doing this. She could. But. She gets in her own way. Oh well. I'll take a reliable 4/10 over a non-responsive 8/10 100% of the time.

    Moman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Screw this chick. I aced the picture test, she was all excited, had a meetup set, then ghosted when I got there. She did this 2 other times. Eventually stopped responding.

  11. #17365

    Please leave feedback on theeroticreview also

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy618  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents I made an appointment with this lady for a 1 hr session from p411 and text and she ghosted on day of after confirming the appointment day before and me wasting money on a hotel she wanted to see me at I got her p411 account suspended after providing text messages to the support staff, I just wanted to warn you guys.

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-lavender-room
    Thanks for the message. I saw her 2 times but the third time she ghosted me.

    She is fun but irresponsible when it comes to making appointment.

    I also wasted money on the hotel.

  12. #17364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/835686011740 Decided to take a chance. Incall is that low end hotel on North Lindbergh. Got there on time she said she needed 10 minutes. 20 minutes later I call and she says sorry gives room number. Lots of sketch people all around the whole area but since is still daylight I went ahead.

    Her body was pretty nice. Petite, tight little ass small pierced titties. Her face was kind of rough. I didn't see any signs of illegal substance use but the face said she had a pretty tough past.

    She was fresh from the shower and we went right to it. Started with a decent BBJ moved up for a little kiss and cuddle and rolled over for FS. No upcharge option if I wanted bare. Still having issue with Mr Happy performing. Finished off with a BBJ CIM. No idea if spit or swallowed. Don't really matter to me at that point. Got a warm cloth and wiped me off. A little casual conversation. She is a smoker and as a former smoker I can usually detect the smell pretty easily. I didn't smell any.

    I went HHR (200) I don't recall QV or HR donations. More than likely will repeat but want to explore other options with other providers.
    What time did you see her? She seems to only text me back between 2 am and 4 am SMH.

  13. #17363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI, as I know this is an old thread. I've seen other positive reviews of this girl though too. She's now offering raw in her ads and when I was talking services with her, she said she can't do CIM or face but said she was fine with CIP. I passed as that's not my thing but I know there are many others who would love to partake. Enjoy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211362845
    Saw that too on her ad. Second time we did BBBJCIM she couldn't quite handle it. She's coming to the realization the BBBJCIM might be more work LOL.

  14. #17362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by MomanForyu  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Angela twice. Totally worth it and definitely the better (only) GFE of the two. The problem is getting her to respond. It took a few tries but I finally did. I think she's cuter in person than the pictures and the pictures are good. Good luck getting A) her to respond B) getting past her screening process which will involve you sending her a pic so she know what you look like. She told me she needs to be attracted to you and WANT to see you and your texts need to interest her. So a "hey" as a first text isn't going to go anywhere. Be friendly and funny in your text and maybe she will reply. We had a really funny and fun text conversation prior to meeting which made meeting much easier. I would see her again but she's pricey.

    I've seen Luscious 4 or 5 times. She's much rougher in person that the pics. But, she's much more responsive to texts and is very easy to schedule with. GFE. I would not know because I don't want that with her. For me, she's a fun cum-dump (sorry if that is crude but it's the truth). She won't take an oral creampie (Angela absolutely will), she will take an ass pounding like a champ and you can pretty much cum anywhere you want (except in her mouth). I'm not going down on her because. Well. Because. Yuck. Angela. Absolutely and did and I could eat her pussy for hours. But. Luscious is fun and easy to schedule which is why I've seen her several times. And she's much more budget friendly than Angela. About 1/2 the $.

    Moman.
    Screw this chick. I aced the picture test, she was all excited, had a meetup set, then ghosted when I got there. She did this 2 other times. Eventually stopped responding.

  15. #17361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Taking one for the team, my guy. Thanks for sharing the intel. Confirms what I suspected after seeing all her ads.
    This one was more interested in selling me content or getting free cash instead of locking in an appointment. Looks like I dodged one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape