Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 17685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17340

    So what are alternatives?

    Listcrawler is so full of fakes and latinas (who may also be fakes) it is hardly worth the effort to scroll thru the ads. Skip the Games is starting to be more fake and scammy. Tryst IMO is either ridiculous prices, wants a deposit, or fake for most of their list.

    Actually getting someone to respond in a reasonable time frame and getting a time set is like herding cats. Not to mention the whole ghosting issue.

    AMPs are hit or miss on the service. Streetwalkers I haven't thought about but a little leery of LE coming around.

    So what are some alternatives please?

    I guess I'm still hunting a unicorn.

  2. #17339
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211642179 She changes incall location a lot. When I saw her it was a kind of sketch area in S city. She looks just like her photos, but she is shorter than you would think. Probably all of 5 foot. BBJ and she does offer BBFS at no up charge. I am not into prostate massage and I had to keep reminding her to keep her finger away from my ass. Other than that it was a pretty good hhr.

    She does give off a weird vibe tho. At least I felt so. Not sure if it's her or if she is doing pharmaceuticals. I didn't see any obvious evidence but she just felt kind of out there to me. Seems a bit paranoid, not that I am one to talk. But still seemed a bit strange.
    Swamp Donkey material.

  3. #17338

    Angela / Luscious

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of hitting up Angela Chase or Luscious. Who gives the better GFE experience?

    Anything that I should know?
    I've seen Angela twice. Totally worth it and definitely the better (only) GFE of the two. The problem is getting her to respond. It took a few tries but I finally did. I think she's cuter in person than the pictures and the pictures are good. Good luck getting A) her to respond B) getting past her screening process which will involve you sending her a pic so she know what you look like. She told me she needs to be attracted to you and WANT to see you and your texts need to interest her. So a "hey" as a first text isn't going to go anywhere. Be friendly and funny in your text and maybe she will reply. We had a really funny and fun text conversation prior to meeting which made meeting much easier. I would see her again but she's pricey.

    I've seen Luscious 4 or 5 times. She's much rougher in person that the pics. But, she's much more responsive to texts and is very easy to schedule with. GFE. I would not know because I don't want that with her. For me, she's a fun cum-dump (sorry if that is crude but it's the truth). She won't take an oral creampie (Angela absolutely will), she will take an ass pounding like a champ and you can pretty much cum anywhere you want (except in her mouth). I'm not going down on her because. Well. Because. Yuck. Angela. Absolutely and did and I could eat her pussy for hours. But. Luscious is fun and easy to schedule which is why I've seen her several times. And she's much more budget friendly than Angela. About 1/2 the $.

    Moman.

  4. #17337
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of hitting up Angela Chase or Luscious. Who gives the better GFE experience?

    Anything that I should know?
    Good luck, I've never been able to get a session with angela, but she's an effective time waster.

  5. #17336

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211642179 She changes incall location a lot. When I saw her it was a kind of sketch area in S city. She looks just like her photos, but she is shorter than you would think. Probably all of 5 foot. BBJ and she does offer BBFS at no up charge. I am not into prostate massage and I had to keep reminding her to keep her finger away from my ass. Other than that it was a pretty good hhr.

    She does give off a weird vibe tho. At least I felt so. Not sure if it's her or if she is doing pharmaceuticals. I didn't see any obvious evidence but she just felt kind of out there to me. Seems a bit paranoid, not that I am one to talk. But still seemed a bit strange.
    I've been wondering about her. My main concern is that she is wearing a sleeve in a lot of her pics. Just makes me think of a hobby that leaves marks to cover up.

  6. #17335
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210680164 yeah there's a reason for the mom facebook poses. Was a total wipe. Took forever to get to incall location because of couldn't get a ride what ever. Had to fork over $40 for notel in Washington Park. My little blue helper wore off before anything got started evidentially orig timing was for 1030 am ended up being after 2 pm when we connected. I am not known to be picky but she just didn't even turn the motor over let alone get it running. Was a total no go. Even BBJ wasn't able to save the day.
    Taking one for the team, my guy. Thanks for sharing the intel. Confirms what I suspected after seeing all her ads.

  7. #17334
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211327295 Not getting response from anyone so reached out to Jessie. Pretty timely reply. Set time and got incall location. Got there and texted. Got the expected "I need 5 minutes " Actually was about 5 minutes ans she sent room number. It was a chain budget hotel in Ofallon MO on the service road right off the highway.

    Got to room and she had it dark. I mean really dark. Only light was 2 candles by TV (which was off) I suspect that time hasn't been really kind to her but she looked ok in the dim light. Started with a soft sensual BBJ and went to cowgirl. Mr Happy got really happy and managed to finish. Took the HHR option for 160.
    Her photos suggest she looks real haggard and is likely way over that 43 year old age in the ad.

    Probably why it was kept so dark.

  8. #17333

    I forgot to post this one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211642179 She changes incall location a lot. When I saw her it was a kind of sketch area in S city. She looks just like her photos, but she is shorter than you would think. Probably all of 5 foot. BBJ and she does offer BBFS at no up charge. I am not into prostate massage and I had to keep reminding her to keep her finger away from my ass. Other than that it was a pretty good hhr.

    She does give off a weird vibe tho. At least I felt so. Not sure if it's her or if she is doing pharmaceuticals. I didn't see any obvious evidence but she just felt kind of out there to me. Seems a bit paranoid, not that I am one to talk. But still seemed a bit strange.

  9. #17332

    She's back

    Nicole mouth hug is back in town, temporarily staying in a Soulard area apartment. She's been living an hour away for a while, so Sparky made a visit. He parked on the street, lots of parking available, and walked along the side of the building, to the entrance in the rear.

    Sparky noticed a weapon on the table, which made him uncomfortable. He sat on the couch, and around this time a guy called to her from the back of the apartment. Sparky would have left if not for the fact that he'd seen her before several times. She's a nice girl, and there were no issues, but Sparky would only return if no one else was home.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/211560193

  10. #17331
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy618  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents I made an appointment with this lady for a 1 hr session from p411 and text and she ghosted on day of after confirming the appointment day before and me wasting money on a hotel she wanted to see me at I got her p411 account suspended after providing text messages to the support staff, I just wanted to warn you guys.

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-lavender-room
    She has flaked and ghosted me multiple times. I saw her once and it was a good time but setting that appointment was difficult and she nearly flaked on it. Ever since she has flaked every time. I stopped trying to see her because of the issue with zero reliability.

  11. #17330

    Heather S

    Has anybody seen her lately? When I get to string a couple of days together to have flexibility in scheduling I don't get a reply from her. Is she just seeing regulars now?

  12. #17329

    You get to roll the dice

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of hitting up Angela Chase or Luscious. Who gives the better GFE experience?

    Anything that I should know?
    If you get past the picture approval with Angela, from what I have seen posted here you may actually see her. Lots of reports that she ghosts often. I, myself, failed the picture test.

    I have reached out to Luscious but it took her like 4 hours to respond. I had already made other plans by the time she got back to me. From her ads if you are looking for rimming or BLS that's not going to happen.

    In any event, good luck.
    Last edited by DoodleKatz; 07-04-26 at 10:50. Reason: Clarity

  13. #17328

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    Seems that she is completely gone and has been for some time. If she ever makes a comeback, I'm in. She was totally over the top in bed. Loved being treated like a fuck toy. I'd hold her down and fuck her as deep and hard as I could. She would be moaning, saying "fuck me Daddy," etc. Over and over. Squirting several times per session. Most of the times I saw her we would go well past the hour as she wanted to keep coming. I'd be done and she would still want more. I'm not bragging. At all. She just liked being treated like a desirable fuck doll. If I remember correctly she had a neighbor who complained about visitors and a lot of racket coming from her townhouse. That, and a husband or an ex who wasn't up for sharing.

    I'd love to see her again but I'm pretty sure she's gone for good. Hope I'm wrong.
    She's out for now, but she's one really big fight away from taking bareback anal creampies again from you degenerate fucks. You can pray for her relationship to break up. She straight up told me that if her dude fucks up, she'd be calling me right away so I could come over and cum in all ass again. Sounds like it's just a matter of time.

  14. #17327
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI, as I know this is an old thread. I've seen other positive reviews of this girl though too. She's now offering raw in her ads and when I was talking services with her, she said she can't do CIM or face but said she was fine with CIP. I passed as that's not my thing but I know there are many others who would love to partake. Enjoy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211362845
    Great. Got to cross her off my list now.

  15. #17326

    Courtney. Raw CIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Met up for BBBJCIM w / spit. She's young, cute, bubbly and has that teenage energy. Nice booty, small tits. Friendly, polite and nice. Treat her well. Damage was $. 2.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/200995498
    Just FYI, as I know this is an old thread. I've seen other positive reviews of this girl though too. She's now offering raw in her ads and when I was talking services with her, she said she can't do CIM or face but said she was fine with CIP. I passed as that's not my thing but I know there are many others who would love to partake. Enjoy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211362845

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape