Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 17690
-
07-10-26 15:11 #17375Regular Member

Posts: 5
Originally Posted by HesDeadJim
[View Original Post]
Gentlemen, thank you for replying. The Luscious I was drooling over LOL must indeed be a scam. When I saw her ad after reading positive reviews of the other Luscious / Lucious, I engaged in wishful thinking contrary to the evidence of fakeness: the ad style with every service available, weird area code, the girl is too cute. Today, there is another ad with exactly the same text and another girl's photos. Cheers.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 13:17 #17374Senior Member

Posts: 222This luscious is more than likely a scam. I "followed" her and then when I go to "favorites" of shows her posting in multiple cities throughout the north east part of the country. Don't think this is the same as the girl being posted about.
Originally Posted by RedThreat
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 11:50 #17373Senior Member

Posts: 279Lucious
Older blond, never shows teeth (suspicious), I think in St. Charles area? She has no current posts up on LC that I can find.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 10:23 #17372Senior Member

Posts: 239Luscious
Not the same Luscious that has been discussed. I actually had an appointment with the correct Luscious yesterday for 2:30 pm. Got there, got some odd replies, waited for 15 min and needed to leave for an appointment nearby. While I was at that appointment she finally texted back with room #. So I told her I'd be back through in 15 min, she texted back and told me to let her know when I was 5 min out. Did that. Then never heard back from her again. Still haven't. I also see her ad is totally gone today. So, I don't know what happened. I may have dodged a bullet there. Not sure and not sure I want to know.
BUT.
I'd been "eyeballing" this one: Ivy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211926843
For a while. I knew where she was staying because she's in the room next to another girl that I've known for for 10+ years, Dutch Baby - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...uis/211164849. Her single "review" is mine. Ivy replied immediately to text and said she could be ready within 15 min. Since I was only 10 min from her, I decided to give her a try. And I'm glad I did. OMG. She's gorgeous and her skills are amazing. I had a QV that was 100% GFE (DFK, DATY, BBBJ, covered mish, BBBJCIM finish). Ivy is 100% GOOD TO GO. I paid a little more than I wanted to pay but I was fine with it since it was short notice and I was already in pre-launch sequence. I will be back to see her again for sure. Dutch Baby is also good to go. I can recommend both. Dutch Baby is BBW, but can suck dick like a champ. But, skill vs. Skill. Ivy for the win. I'm not sure what Dutch Baby typically wants for her QV / HH. I get by with less because I've helped her a lot over the years. I just give her what I want when I see her and she's happy with whatever that is. I'll need to negotiate with Ivy. She's looking for regulars. I would be a regular but not at her current asking price. I donated $150 for my short notice QV but she told me she typically charges more than that. She was well worth my $150 because she's ridiculously hot, has a perfect tight body, and can take a pounding. There's no back door and FS is covered. But she did finish me off with the BBBJ.
Moman.
Originally Posted by HesDeadJim
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 09:40 #17371Senior Member

Posts: 157Haven't seen her post lately
I had a 7 pm appointment. Actually got in room at 730 pm. I texted her initially about 5 pm I believe. She got back to me in a reasonable time. Been waiting to see if she posts again.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 06:49 #17370Senior Member

Posts: 458No that isn't her. The one in question had a post yesterday saying she didn't have a car or a place to host, and now today all listings for that phone number are deleted.
Originally Posted by RedThreat
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 15:17 #17369Senior Member

Posts: 149Luscious
She advertises on listcrawler. She has a typo in her name on the current ad. Search for Lucious. She never smiles in her pictures. Does she have teeth?
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 13:22 #17368Regular Member

Posts: 5Luscious
Is it Luscious discussed in recent posts? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211945417.
Looks sexy! Her ad sounds like she is a lot of fun. However, my opinion is biased since I love pudgy girls.
-
07-09-26 13:07 #17367Senior Member

Posts: 222Where does Luscious post? I typed her name into the search on Listcrawler and only one option popped up, but she seems to post in multiple cities around the country so my guess is that's not her.
Originally Posted by MomanForyu
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 09:20 #17366Senior Member

Posts: 239Angela
Yep. That's the problem with her. And the reason she probably doesn't make a lot doing this. She could. But. She gets in her own way. Oh well. I'll take a reliable 4/10 over a non-responsive 8/10 100% of the time.
Moman.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 01:37 #17365Senior Member

Posts: 27Please leave feedback on theeroticreview also
Thanks for the message. I saw her 2 times but the third time she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by Timmy618
[View Original Post]
She is fun but irresponsible when it comes to making appointment.
I also wasted money on the hotel.
-
07-09-26 01:19 #17364Senior Member

Posts: 229What time did you see her? She seems to only text me back between 2 am and 4 am SMH.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 01:16 #17363Senior Member

Posts: 229Saw that too on her ad. Second time we did BBBJCIM she couldn't quite handle it. She's coming to the realization the BBBJCIM might be more work LOL.
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 01:11 #17362Senior Member

Posts: 229Screw this chick. I aced the picture test, she was all excited, had a meetup set, then ghosted when I got there. She did this 2 other times. Eventually stopped responding.
Originally Posted by MomanForyu
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 01:08 #17361Senior Member

Posts: 229This one was more interested in selling me content or getting free cash instead of locking in an appointment. Looks like I dodged one.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




