Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 12309
-
07-10-26 09:05 #11994Senior Member

Posts: 763I have not cut back
I haven't really noticed food prices moving much. Gas isn't too big of a deal. I use about 25 gallons a month. That's only $30 extra or so. A rounding error.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 00:48 #11993Regular Member

Posts: 6Another Beauty at Beauty
Damn. Not a Japanese gal. No extra weight. Nice natural tits on a small frame. Really good figure. 8/10 would probably smash again if there weren't better options in the area.
Service wise? Standard BBBJ. K9 and mish. Nothing out of the ordinary. Pretty Plain Jane. No specific quirks like the previous girls had. If you want a pretty face that's not completely flat in the chest department, this one will be up in your alley.
-
07-10-26 00:18 #11992Senior Member

Posts: 60Status Tier
When do I unlock this upgrade? I'm still stuck at $$ with Momo.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
What did you show her? Last year taxes? Pay stub? EBT card?
$20 is $20 in this economy.
-
07-10-26 00:17 #11991Senior Member

Posts: 146Boba massage. Camilla
Went to Enjoy spa & asked for Camilla. She was not there. I remembered reading reviews about her being at Boba massage (82nd ave). I decided to take my chance. It was only a short drive. Perfect. Camilla was there. Paid her the same fee. Received the same treatment. Still no discount. Greek was still extra ($ more). Table shower with body slide followed by kissing, BBBJ & hard pounding in the massage room.
She still looks pretty. Her real double D cups breasts still that squeezable. I am thinking, maybe I see her a few more times, she will lower the price for greek. This is summer, she mays offer summer sales like other businesses.
-
07-09-26 19:46 #11990Senior Member

Posts: 88Agreed, but as always YMMV. I've seen Momo and Anni so many times so I think the whole regular status unlocks better pricing. But I have like a serious problem LOL. Got to stop going as much as I do.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 18:30 #11989Senior Member

Posts: 1870Closing AMPs
The ones I visit have been saying its slow. When the gas prices skyrocket and lots get laid off work. These disposable income places are like any other place. People stop going and eating out Less movies. And certainly less AMPs. Although depends on a guys need and dry spell. But lately and over the years. Quite a few ladies at places have said its Very slow Please come back soon. Occasionally I do. As such they all are after us for our money and more services might be on the table. Happy days and if your game is good You can get quite a bit.
Has anyone cut the hobby down some due to Increased gas and food costs?
Love the place on Cornell near the Goodwill of Sunset hwy. THey seem to have consistent cute ladies.
Cheers.
-
07-09-26 18:07 #11988Senior Member

Posts: 79Thanks for the update!
Originally Posted by Trumpeter
[View Original Post]
I stopped by Eastern and the other place just out of curiosity but didn't have time so just a recon mission.
The girl at Eastern was cute with some Big ol' titties and I totally would have stayed if I had the time. The girl at the other place was not that cute and I certainly wouldn't double back for her.
Thanks again!
-
07-09-26 14:53 #11987Senior Member

Posts: 989Great review. Momo is great but I have gotten everything you just described from her and more for as little as 1. 8. Once she evevn offered a post session shower when she scrubbed me head to toe since we were all covered in her liberal usage of oils. Left me feeling drained and shower fresh. Maybe her prices have increased due to her popularity But I wouldn't pay any one provider $$ For $$$ I could have both Momo and Annie if I asked.
Originally Posted by MussoliniB-shilpostingeroticfiction
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 12:32 #11986Senior Member

Posts: 89K Spa
Went by K Spa on SE 82nd Ave and saw Cleo. Hair right below her shoulders, pretty face, maybe MM b tits. We had a nice 30 minutes. No massage. Not sure if I'd go back because I'm still trying new options. I did see a few more spas along 82nd that looked promising.
-
07-08-26 22:43 #11985Regular Member

Posts: 12Momo at Candy
After all the reviews of Momo, I had to check her out. Keep in mind this is my third time going to an AMP, I am very, very new to the hobby and I have had Lulu, Jessie, and, now Momo, and what a different experience Momo is. I read these reviews about why'all flipping a girl around and doing doggy, DATY, so many things, which is great for everyone, but I am so timid and I don't want to do ANYTHING when I go to an AMP. I want a girl to take charge and leave me bone dry while I just lay there and relax. I now understand what the GFE experience is. Lulu and Jessie were very similar in service (for me). Very soft, gentle, a 30 minute massage that was really good! Followed by a BBBJ and then them climbing on top and riding my dick until I finish. Now Momo? Momo!? Holy shit. She fucked and sucked every inch of me, literally.
The massage was the worst I've had yet (which, who cares), and then she sucked my back from my head, to my heels. She then sucked my ass like a vacuum cleaners, slurping and slobbering everywhere. She then got me on all 4's and ate the hell out of my ass while she jacked me off. She flipped me around and sucked my dick until I blew. I have never felt so nasty and used in my entire life and, honestly, I think that's what I want in these visits. All of the women have been beautiful, but, for my money, leave me an empty husk of the man I arrived as. If that's what you're into Momo is where to find it.
I am also, personally, into big, thicc women, and I need to bear in mind while reading this forum that 'big' or 'huge' tits are big and huge tits on a very teeny, tiny slim frame, even if they're man made. Don't get me wrong, all of these women have been immensely gorgeous, but none of them what I would call 'curvy. '.
When I've shown to AMP's I usually drop $220 because that's what I'm willing to pay and nobody argues. Momo asked for $$$ and I told her that I had $220 and she said that would only get me a half an hour. I ended up giving her $$. 5 for the experience and, let me tell you, I would've given her $$$ for what she put me through.
-
07-08-26 21:51 #11984Regular Member

Posts: 12It was in the post, $$$ is 300.
Originally Posted by Nanashuya
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 21:42 #11983Senior Member

Posts: 44I visited Toffee on Monday and had a similar visit without a massage. I'll be back to see her again and to visit with Erica.
Originally Posted by MonterCarlo-shill
[View Original Post]
She did ask for more money the next visit. I've had other ask for more on my next visit as well.
-
07-08-26 20:38 #11982Regular Member

Posts: 7Ty sir for the report! Looks like imma have to try this too, mind sharing how much for the 2 splash duo?
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 19:22 #11981Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 7Humble brag I guess?
Have had two visits in a row say I'm too big? Def above average but not exactly pornstar status LOL. Stopped in at Enjoy did the flip and she pretty immediately said no, offered only short BJ and finish with HE. Went to love spa and got the same response on flip but she went ahead with FS when I said I wouldn't pay FS rate. Was I just unlucky or have I just had a great run of size queens previous? (This may be Duped site crashed on first submission more can delete if it did).
-
07-08-26 15:30 #11980Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 7Humble brag I guess
Unsure if I've just gotten unlucky last two stops or if extremely lucky previously. Went to enjoy spa met with Yuya (sp?) decent massage did the flip and was told too big basically only CBJ and HE. Ran into this at Love spa as well but she changed her mind when I said wouldn't pay the same rate not to have FS. Have I just been really lucky and gotten a bunch of size queens up till now?











Reply With Quote




