Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 12308
-
07-07-26 13:28 #11978Senior Member

Posts: 79AMPs near Beaverton Home Depot
There used to be 2 or three AMPs along that frontage road that you pull into the Home Depot right off of 217.
I've been to a couple of them over the years but will be up there this week and wondering if any of those are worth visiting or have left any lasting impressions on any of the mongers here recently?
-
07-07-26 13:01 #11977Regular Member

Posts: 8New Girl at Volcanic Touch?
Anyone been with that new girl at Volcanic Touch? I went on the last day with the previous girl they had there and she didn't really give me to much info on the new girl. I saw a previous dude's post which was slightly useful but no physical description? Anybody been recently that can tell me how it was?
-
07-07-26 12:13 #11976Senior Member

Posts: 124Baoju
Is their phone number the one from Rubmaps still? I assume not, they don't answer.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 00:55 #11975Regular Member

Posts: 24Yuli was what she said.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 19:24 #11974Regular Member

Posts: 12Who to Choose
I'm getting ready to visit a spa in a couple of days. Reading all the reviews, I think I'm really interested in Momo. I love a girl with big tits that takes charge, especially looking for a rim, and momo is highly recommended in the thread. A few posts back, someone mentioned Sofia, who might fit my order as well. What do yall think? I'll post a review afterwards.
-
07-06-26 18:27 #11973Senior Member

Posts: 88They texted me yesterday asking for me to go in. I've literally only been there 2-3 times and not anytime in the past 6 months. Business must be slow.
Originally Posted by Burner77
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 15:56 #11972Senior Member

Posts: 989Candy Duo Annie Stormy
I dreamed I stopped in Monday morning to find Momo. She was indeed there but was running into the room for a customer and I was told it would be at least 30 min to see her. Annie and Stormy popped out. Both looked great and stormy is a cute little spinner. Annie is well Annie, super hot like always and today In a bikini essentially.
I Opted for Annie who led me to room and quickly offer duo with her and stormy for another $. I agreed and handed over $$$ total all in.
We all go to wash up and Annie started the fun with me back in the room. BBBJ on the couch and then over to the table. Stormy comes in a few min later while Annie was giving a great BBBJ. All sorts of fun was had. Duo 69, they took turns riding my face while the other scuked away. I almost blew in either mouths but was able to hold on for another 20 min. After making both cum on my face for about 20 min, Stormy suited me up and hopped on for ACG while Annie rubbed her pussy and tits on my face. ACG went for about 10 min before I blew in the bag with stormy but I was able to let her ride until she came again. I was still hard so bent her over for K9 for a while Annie get another bag for her turn.
Off came the cum filled bag while Annie kept me hard with her mouth and more BBBJ. Suited my up and laid down for in Mish while stormy laid next to her and spread for DATY while I pounded Annie. Wow what a time.
They love to make out with each other in between and suck other others tits while I'm railing Annie till she came again. By this point, Jr was ready to tapp out and I was able to dry cum in the bag with Annie before tapping out myself.
We all lay there exhausted and catching our breaths while making out. About 40 min in, they offered a light massage while we chatted. Got hot towel and cleaned up.
Annie tells me her and momo and stormy are good friends and so they are comfortable doing DFK and sharing BBBJ with each other together. This doesn't always happen with other duos.
Stormy told me to come back tomorrow for a Annie / Momo / Stormy trio. If only I could blow that much cash again anytime soon.
-
07-06-26 14:51 #11971Senior Member

Posts: 124Baoju / KSpa
Anyone see the current line up for K Spa? Anyone worth checking out. Was last there when Nancy was there late June. The other girl at the time looked very plain to me, so opted to wait for Nancy who is always A+. Both are gone, I think.
-
07-06-26 09:04 #11970Regular Member

Posts: 24Wonderland Spa
I was wondering if anyone has been to Wonderland Spa by the NE Costco. It looks like they have a table shower but I don't want to go if it's not FS. Thank you!
-
07-04-26 16:22 #11969Senior Member

Posts: 989She sounds Tempting. How long and how much? Was it s Yuki or yuma.
Originally Posted by Wacow0324
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 16:17 #11968Senior Member

Posts: 989Don't worry about it. No need to apologize. Just keep the good reviews flowing. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Sonflower909
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 00:33 #11967Senior Member

Posts: 84Again, sorry for not doing my homework for that far back to check the history of the shop before I go, where I am from, we just check the recent 2 pages or ask locals for assistance and get that information. If I can fix my review on that comment on why I don't see them more often I would.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 23:54 #11966Regular Member

Posts: 7Momo, again.
I actually have been here a few times and had randomly gotten Momo once but ngl forgot the name, so upon reading this review and I want have a good time, I decide to give it a visit and asked for Momo.
She answered the door and I immediately got flashbacks from the time before, since I remember that cute hair tie 😂128514;128514;.
Thank you for letting me know she's back, I would add that if you truly want a good time, ask for 45 min. Hr, you won't regret it!
Originally Posted by Sonflower909
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 23:19 #11965Regular Member

Posts: 24Yuki. Beauty Sla
Took the opportunity to go see Yuki today. She's on the taller side compared to other AMP providers. Found out later on she is a fan of golfing, which makes sense for her long slender frame. Right from her leading me to the room, she introduced herself and said her name is Yuma, very nice manners.
Her massage started on the hard side, which I like. She also mentioned to speak up if I wanted it softer or harder, told her it was just right. Made some small talk, asked if I kept up with the World Cup and other sports then she brought up she likes to golf, and she spends so much money towards it.
Going into the non massage part, she showed off her nice body, slender but not all bones. Good bbj and as we went further, her attitude changed to wanting more.
I had a good time with her and I think I would see her again.
-
07-03-26 19:36 #11964Senior Member

Posts: 128Thanks, pal.
Originally Posted by LookingX
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




