Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 821 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 12301
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11986
    Quote Originally Posted by MonterCarlo-shill  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Good Spa to see the lineup, and it was an amazing decision. At the door, I was met by a short, busty cutie. She said her name was Erica, and I almost went in with her. However I held strong and I asked to meet whoever else was working. When Toffee came out to meet me, I was smitten. I have a thing for dyed hair, especially asians with dyed hair. She was taller, but was also hella stacked. She flipped her top down to give me a little pre-show, and it was over. I let her know I'd like to shower with her and she happily obliged. We handled the paperwork, and we were on our way to the shower together. The shower preview was great. She uses her big tatas to her advantage with a nice standing soapy body slide, and her BBBJ preview was dang good. What a sight. She's beautiful; just my type with her hair and curves. *.

    Back in the room, she laid me down and proceeded to give me a lovely, slow but thorough massage. I'll give her a B+ for the massage, but I was really mostly there for the flip. On the flip, she went to town on the boys, and even did some great BLS. I love the attention to detail. She flips around into a 69 position, and I dined to my heart's content on that cute little shaved box. She's fairly responsive, but she starts off slow. I let her know I was ready for her, and she slipped the cover on and hopped on, ACG. This is where she really got going, riding herself to completion before dropping down on me, pleased. I quickly turned the tables, and got her in some standing missionary with a good mirror view. Grabbing onto those beautiful Ds, I pounded away, and she started to get a little bit louder. I wanted to see the rear end, so I flipped her into standing K9, one hand on her arm and one on her boob for some vigorous thrusting. I could not handle this, and I popped way earlier than intended, pounding her into the table. Many oohs and ahs and yes cum for me baby and I was spent. She left to grab the hot towel while I splayed out on the table, legs hanging off. She cleaned me up nicely, then gave me some arm and head massage to finish me off. Overall, definite repeat, though Erica was also super cute.
    I visited Toffee on Monday and had a similar visit without a massage. I'll be back to see her again and to visit with Erica.

    She did ask for more money the next visit. I've had other ask for more on my next visit as well.

  2. #11985
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Annie tells me her and momo and stormy are good friends and so they are comfortable doing DFK and sharing BBBJ with each other together. This doesn't always happen with other duos.

    Stormy told me to come back tomorrow for a Annie / Momo / Stormy trio. If only I could blow that much cash again anytime soon.
    Ty sir for the report! Looks like imma have to try this too, mind sharing how much for the 2 splash duo?

  3. #11984
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 6

    Humble brag I guess?

    Have had two visits in a row say I'm too big? Def above average but not exactly pornstar status LOL. Stopped in at Enjoy did the flip and she pretty immediately said no, offered only short BJ and finish with HE. Went to love spa and got the same response on flip but she went ahead with FS when I said I wouldn't pay FS rate. Was I just unlucky or have I just had a great run of size queens previous? (This may be Duped site crashed on first submission more can delete if it did).

  4. #11983
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 6

    Humble brag I guess

    Unsure if I've just gotten unlucky last two stops or if extremely lucky previously. Went to enjoy spa met with Yuya (sp?) decent massage did the flip and was told too big basically only CBJ and HE. Ran into this at Love spa as well but she changed her mind when I said wouldn't pay the same rate not to have FS. Have I just been really lucky and gotten a bunch of size queens up till now?

  5. #11982

    Yuki's room at Beauty

    They told me they had a close 2nd to Jesse. When I heard that, I was already thinking they're delulu. So I go back to this place expecting Jesse. From Temu. At first glance, she's actually not far off. A little bit less dump in the trunk. A bit skinnier. Titties still there. Her face reminds me more a classy brat.

    In the bedroom? Big proportional natural tits. Good thin figure. Will she suck your soul out? No, but she does have titties that hang over you. Does she have hips made for breeding triplets? Also no, but she does this incredible thing where she knows how to contract her pussy so you can get stuck mid thrust. Wasn't expecting that. It was pretty awesome. #wewantJesse.

  6. #11981
    Quote Originally Posted by Burner77  [View Original Post]
    Is their phone number the one from Rubmaps still? I assume not, they don't answer.
    I TOFTT and just stopped by, was greeted by a lady, mid to late 40's, not fat, but not slim either. Natural C's maybe, but they looked like they'd be very droopy. Did not catch her name. Also her demeanor made me suspect fun would not be had, and so I left. She said she was the only girl, which I doubt, as that's usually not the case. She could've just been offended I did not want to stay.

  7. #11980
    Quote Originally Posted by SalemDude  [View Original Post]
    There used to be 2 or three AMPs along that frontage road that you pull into the Home Depot right off of 217.

    I've been to a couple of them over the years but will be up there this week and wondering if any of those are worth visiting or have left any lasting impressions on any of the mongers here recently?
    I've checked out all three of them in the past. The one furthest to the North closed and consolidated into another location in Cedar Mill. But, I heard the location has reopened. I assume with a new owner. I haven't been in since I heard that.

    The next one, Eastern Spa, is the newest. I've stayed twice there because I thought the girls were the best looking at the time, and I enjoyed my visit both times.

    The last one, I've never stayed because the talent didn't interest me. Although, there was one time I wish I had stayed, but continued my recon and ended up somewhere else.

    There are also several others not too far away on that side of 217.

  8. #11979

    Toffee: Stacked blonde bombshell.

    I stopped by Good Spa to see the lineup, and it was an amazing decision. At the door, I was met by a short, busty cutie. She said her name was Erica, and I almost went in with her. However I held strong and I asked to meet whoever else was working. When Toffee came out to meet me, I was smitten. I have a thing for dyed hair, especially asians with dyed hair. She was taller, but was also hella stacked. She flipped her top down to give me a little pre-show, and it was over. I let her know I'd like to shower with her and she happily obliged. We handled the paperwork, and we were on our way to the shower together. The shower preview was great. She uses her big tatas to her advantage with a nice standing soapy body slide, and her BBBJ preview was dang good. What a sight. She's beautiful; just my type with her hair and curves. *.

    Back in the room, she laid me down and proceeded to give me a lovely, slow but thorough massage. I'll give her a B+ for the massage, but I was really mostly there for the flip. On the flip, she went to town on the boys, and even did some great BLS. I love the attention to detail. She flips around into a 69 position, and I dined to my heart's content on that cute little shaved box. She's fairly responsive, but she starts off slow. I let her know I was ready for her, and she slipped the cover on and hopped on, ACG. This is where she really got going, riding herself to completion before dropping down on me, pleased. I quickly turned the tables, and got her in some standing missionary with a good mirror view. Grabbing onto those beautiful Ds, I pounded away, and she started to get a little bit louder. I wanted to see the rear end, so I flipped her into standing K9, one hand on her arm and one on her boob for some vigorous thrusting. I could not handle this, and I popped way earlier than intended, pounding her into the table. Many oohs and ahs and yes cum for me baby and I was spent. She left to grab the hot towel while I splayed out on the table, legs hanging off. She cleaned me up nicely, then gave me some arm and head massage to finish me off. Overall, definite repeat, though Erica was also super cute.

  9. #11978

    AMPs near Beaverton Home Depot

    There used to be 2 or three AMPs along that frontage road that you pull into the Home Depot right off of 217.

    I've been to a couple of them over the years but will be up there this week and wondering if any of those are worth visiting or have left any lasting impressions on any of the mongers here recently?

  10. #11977

    New Girl at Volcanic Touch?

    Anyone been with that new girl at Volcanic Touch? I went on the last day with the previous girl they had there and she didn't really give me to much info on the new girl. I saw a previous dude's post which was slightly useful but no physical description? Anybody been recently that can tell me how it was?

  11. #11976

    Baoju

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    They texted me yesterday asking for me to go in. I've literally only been there 2-3 times and not anytime in the past 6 months. Business must be slow.
    Is their phone number the one from Rubmaps still? I assume not, they don't answer.

  12. #11975
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    She sounds Tempting. How long and how much? Was it s Yuki or yuma.
    Yuli was what she said.

  13. #11974

    Who to Choose

    I'm getting ready to visit a spa in a couple of days. Reading all the reviews, I think I'm really interested in Momo. I love a girl with big tits that takes charge, especially looking for a rim, and momo is highly recommended in the thread. A few posts back, someone mentioned Sofia, who might fit my order as well. What do yall think? I'll post a review afterwards.

  14. #11973
    Quote Originally Posted by Burner77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the current line up for K Spa? Anyone worth checking out. Was last there when Nancy was there late June. The other girl at the time looked very plain to me, so opted to wait for Nancy who is always A+. Both are gone, I think.
    They texted me yesterday asking for me to go in. I've literally only been there 2-3 times and not anytime in the past 6 months. Business must be slow.

  15. #11972

    Candy Duo Annie Stormy

    I dreamed I stopped in Monday morning to find Momo. She was indeed there but was running into the room for a customer and I was told it would be at least 30 min to see her. Annie and Stormy popped out. Both looked great and stormy is a cute little spinner. Annie is well Annie, super hot like always and today In a bikini essentially.

    I Opted for Annie who led me to room and quickly offer duo with her and stormy for another $. I agreed and handed over $$$ total all in.

    We all go to wash up and Annie started the fun with me back in the room. BBBJ on the couch and then over to the table. Stormy comes in a few min later while Annie was giving a great BBBJ. All sorts of fun was had. Duo 69, they took turns riding my face while the other scuked away. I almost blew in either mouths but was able to hold on for another 20 min. After making both cum on my face for about 20 min, Stormy suited me up and hopped on for ACG while Annie rubbed her pussy and tits on my face. ACG went for about 10 min before I blew in the bag with stormy but I was able to let her ride until she came again. I was still hard so bent her over for K9 for a while Annie get another bag for her turn.

    Off came the cum filled bag while Annie kept me hard with her mouth and more BBBJ. Suited my up and laid down for in Mish while stormy laid next to her and spread for DATY while I pounded Annie. Wow what a time.

    They love to make out with each other in between and suck other others tits while I'm railing Annie till she came again. By this point, Jr was ready to tapp out and I was able to dry cum in the bag with Annie before tapping out myself.

    We all lay there exhausted and catching our breaths while making out. About 40 min in, they offered a light massage while we chatted. Got hot towel and cleaned up.

    Annie tells me her and momo and stormy are good friends and so they are comfortable doing DFK and sharing BBBJ with each other together. This doesn't always happen with other duos.

    Stormy told me to come back tomorrow for a Annie / Momo / Stormy trio. If only I could blow that much cash again anytime soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape