Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 25007
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24662
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...s/615500098078

    Never seen a woman with three feet before.
    Haha that must be for a extra donation and foot fetishes.

  2. #24661

    Diamond ad

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...s/615500098078

    Never seen a woman with three feet before.

  3. #24660
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    Same number but pics of a different girl in different ads. Suspicious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/451905462713
    Same girl look at the tattoo on her arm.

  4. #24659

  5. #24658
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    She's real and recommended.
    Good looking girl open menu.

  6. #24657
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    Same number but pics of a different girl in different ads. Suspicious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/451905462713
    She's real and recommended.

  7. #24656

    Different pics published

    Same number but pics of a different girl in different ads. Suspicious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/451905462713

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]

  8. #24655
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    LOL damn, did you Facetime verify with them or did you go meet them and saw they were fat and run??
    No I saw them before they came in thankfully. No doubt it wouldn't have been a happy ending but probably just a ending or something.

  9. #24654
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    This one's been posting awhile, I know not everyone's cup of tea but could be fun. Strange things: A) she post a new number basically weekly; B) she never responds to messages. But I know she's real as I have her Fb From one of her earlier #'s.

    Anyone partake & so weird she posts ads daily but don't respond?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...k/427311306852
    I hit her up a couple of months ago. I got her rates (which I can't remember) I then asked for any rules or restrictions, but I never got an answer. A month or two later I hit up one of her new numbers and I got " No, I'm all set. I don't have time for games. Thank you though. ". I left it at that.

  10. #24653

    BBW FREAK. No responses

    This one's been posting awhile, I know not everyone's cup of tea but could be fun. Strange things: A) she post a new number basically weekly; B) she never responds to messages. But I know she's real as I have her Fb From one of her earlier #'s.

    Anyone partake & so weird she posts ads daily but don't respond?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...k/427311306852

  11. #24652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...p/709812030728

    Not whose in the picture or close.

    2 ugly obese girls probably a rob situation.
    LOL damn, did you Facetime verify with them or did you go meet them and saw they were fat and run??

  12. #24651

    Avoid

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...p/709812030728

    Not whose in the picture or close.

    2 ugly obese girls probably a rob situation.

  13. #24650

  14. #24649

    Any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/474127422671

    I see the posts often, and I know pickins are slim out there, so it would be nice to know if its worth the time or not.

  15. #24648

    Alley

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa9  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps Choices can clear up this mystery?
    401 number is hers, she was sharing a phone previously. Free phone searches are notoriously inaccurate. I have never had any confidence in the results.

    If you choose to engage with these girls you know they change numbers a LOT, and frequently have at least some other quirks.

    I'm not going to post an ad on skip for her I'm already doing more than I intended, just trying to help her out a bit.

    If you decide to see her great, if not that's your choice as well, I get nothing out of the deal either way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape