Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24655
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    LOL damn, did you Facetime verify with them or did you go meet them and saw they were fat and run??
    No I saw them before they came in thankfully. No doubt it wouldn't have been a happy ending but probably just a ending or something.

  2. #24654
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    This one's been posting awhile, I know not everyone's cup of tea but could be fun. Strange things: A) she post a new number basically weekly; B) she never responds to messages. But I know she's real as I have her Fb From one of her earlier #'s.

    Anyone partake & so weird she posts ads daily but don't respond?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...k/427311306852
    I hit her up a couple of months ago. I got her rates (which I can't remember) I then asked for any rules or restrictions, but I never got an answer. A month or two later I hit up one of her new numbers and I got " No, I'm all set. I don't have time for games. Thank you though. ". I left it at that.

  3. #24653

    BBW FREAK. No responses

    This one's been posting awhile, I know not everyone's cup of tea but could be fun. Strange things: A) she post a new number basically weekly; B) she never responds to messages. But I know she's real as I have her Fb From one of her earlier #'s.

    Anyone partake & so weird she posts ads daily but don't respond?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...k/427311306852

  4. #24652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...p/709812030728

    Not whose in the picture or close.

    2 ugly obese girls probably a rob situation.
    LOL damn, did you Facetime verify with them or did you go meet them and saw they were fat and run??

  5. #24651

    Avoid

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...p/709812030728

    Not whose in the picture or close.

    2 ugly obese girls probably a rob situation.

  6. #24650

  7. #24649

    Any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/474127422671

    I see the posts often, and I know pickins are slim out there, so it would be nice to know if its worth the time or not.

  8. #24648

    Alley

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa9  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps Choices can clear up this mystery?
    401 number is hers, she was sharing a phone previously. Free phone searches are notoriously inaccurate. I have never had any confidence in the results.

    If you choose to engage with these girls you know they change numbers a LOT, and frequently have at least some other quirks.

    I'm not going to post an ad on skip for her I'm already doing more than I intended, just trying to help her out a bit.

    If you decide to see her great, if not that's your choice as well, I get nothing out of the deal either way.

  9. #24647
    Quote Originally Posted by CockPunch  [View Original Post]
    I should've checked first. She's using someone else's photos. Was trying to buy content to break the ice with her but no answer after I sent. 5.

    The number comes back to Shante Cooper, 41, from Albany, NY. Phone number: (518) 375-9445.

    This is the number she communicates with 215-376-2876 - the number above is her personal number

    This is the identity she stole.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hercu...e/954907621850

    I try checking with why'all but it seems no one had seen her so I took the chance. Small L.
    Neither of these ads are real.

    Ya'll have to stop falling for these obvious deposit scammers. Don't ever send a skip the game's broad cash before service. You'll thank yourself later.

  10. #24646

  11. #24645

    Should have known

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageSamurai  [View Original Post]
    Don't ever send money. Some of these succubi are purely scamming they don't want to do what they do so they run game. Alas we all take a hit one way or another.
    When I looked back with a more sound mind. The picture in the meadow should have told me that ain't no RI chick LOL. The decisions I make after midnight are usually less than "sound'. But now we all know.

  12. #24644

    Scammer

    I should've checked first. She's using someone else's photos. Was trying to buy content to break the ice with her but no answer after I sent. 5.

    The number comes back to Shante Cooper, 41, from Albany, NY. Phone number: (518) 375-9445.

    This is the number she communicates with 215-376-2876 - the number above is her personal number

    This is the identity she stole.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hercu...e/954907621850

    I try checking with why'all but it seems no one had seen her so I took the chance. Small L.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0730.jpg‎  

  13. #24643

    Sorry phone messed up the words

    Can't imagine Destiny won't increase the session time if donation is increased accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Not for everyone but has been getting the job done for a long time. If you do double the donationI can imagine Destiny won't double the time. Good luck.

    .

  14. #24642

    Number

    I text the 774 number got a response from a different number (401#) . Searched it and it comes back as a dudes number. At least the 774 number came back to her mom. I want to jump in but might hold off.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a couple messages. Lmk the digits thanks.

  15. #24641

    Destiny is a local staple

    Not for everyone but has been getting the job done for a long time. If you do double the donationI can imagine Destiny won't double the time. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnseen1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once years ago in Pawtucket. I liked her service but the 15 minutes can be tough for me. At one point she even said "this is short stay, you know?" when we were about 10 minutes in. Anyone know if she will do slightly longer session BBBJ? For more donation of course.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape