Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 8467
-
07-10-26 13:01 #8377Senior Member

Posts: 790Heidi Spice
https://sexycompanion.vip/heidi-spice/
Anyone see Heidi Spice? Trying to whittle down my mature MILF to do list!
-
07-10-26 08:00 #8376Senior Member

Posts: 995Gabby is back
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...e/546153735430
This one is back from the past; I don't know if I saw her or always wanted to see her. If I did see her, I didn't see her more than once because I would remember that. I'm also pretty good about remembering bad encounters so either I saw her once and it was okay or I always wanted but never connected.
-
07-10-26 07:55 #8375Senior Member

Posts: 995Maybe but
Not just the area code, age is 21, every activity is listed, ad states extras. My experience is it would be pricey in the end or just a total waste of my time. Maybe I'm missing out on diamond in the rough but I'm getting too old to play games.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 06:55 #8374Senior Member

Posts: 4904Just a number
Don't let an area code stop you, she maybe new to the area.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 06:54 #8373Senior Member

Posts: 4904She knows about this site
She didn't like what I wrote, so there might or might not be another opportunity.
Originally Posted by JustCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 17:15 #8372Banned Member

Posts: 140Sierra
Don't give up. She is definitely available and she needs the help. This one has come off the GPS and has finally accepted what she is worth. She is doing visits for full service at the sleep inn for 100 dollars.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
Tips for this one. She is not looking for the nice guy. She loves to be dominated and thrives on a man taking control from the beginning.
If you bring your own candy then there is a major discount as this is why she is working.
Hopefully the pictures uploaded. I have great videos as well to show her real submissive side.
-
07-09-26 13:15 #8371Senior Member

Posts: 995Semon Demon
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...n/958819635509
With a 321 area code not sure I'll take the bait but I do like catch phrase.
-
07-08-26 06:07 #8370Senior Member

Posts: 4904Been a little while
If you remember Skye, I met Roxi through visiting Skye. Saw Roxi once. Been in contact with Roxi for few weeks now. Will see if she gained any weight from the last time, which was probably over a year ago.
Originally Posted by Srq1013
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 20:40 #8369Senior Member

Posts: 141Got Milk. Roxxi. Great time
Saw her post and had always wanted to be with a pregnant woman. Gave her a call and an hour later was at her suite at a better than average hotel by the airport. She actually looks better than her pictures. She had on a black nighty and I knew right away it was going to be a wonderful time. Some chit chat and off we go to the bedroom. Off comes the nighty and first my hands then my mouth go to her tits. She expressed a little bit of milk, not enough to taste. But, I appreciated he effort. She had me lie down on the bed and gave a first class BBBJ. Spoiler alert, she has no teeth. Once hard she climbs on board reverse cowgirl. She is fucking herself and getting off. I stick my thumb up her ass and she goes wild. Asked for the backdoor and she said yes. Put her on her back and raised her hips. A little lube and I am pounding away. Didn't last long and pumped my load deep in her ass. BBFSCIA. The story does not end here. I asked for the shower and started washing up. In she comes and well one thing lead to another. She got down on her knees and took a golden shower all over her face. Did not open her mouth, maybe next time. I had paid the HHr rate in her ad and she was worth every penny of it. Pretty sure she has been around before. And, as always YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...t/438713450356
-
07-07-26 06:04 #8368Senior Member

Posts: 4904Stay at it!
Keep at it brother. If she had incall, I would've had more to offer, she's got the look.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 11:02 #8367Senior Member

Posts: 995Ginger Info
Anybody have any insight on Sassy Ginger https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...r/465862892094.
I know she looks like she has been around the block a couple times in some of the photos but she is new to me LOL. I've tried scheduling a couple times but we had conflicts, I'll keep trying unless there are red flags.
-
07-04-26 06:42 #8366Senior Member

Posts: 4904Back in Jewelz
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...-/776486600316, total package, stirring-BBBJ and tight cat, place her on your roster!
-
07-02-26 07:04 #8365Senior Member

Posts: 4904Nipsie
I went and saw this one, again. I gave her a nickname, "Dimples. " Loves BBBJ to the point of cock worship, though your mileage may vary. After applying the cover, Mr. Black pierced her flower and went to work, all of a sudden her pussy tightened and I couldn't move. She must love Mr. Black! Finally, her opening started to allow more plowing, and plowing is what I did! Long legs now over my shoulder, the position was right for creaming, creaming is what I did. Rapidly becoming a top-draft pick.
-
07-01-26 06:58 #8364Senior Member

Posts: 4904I wish
No joke brother, I never even saw her.
Originally Posted by QuartzB
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 07:19 #8363Senior Member

Posts: 305So she had some pork in her throat? There got to be a joke in there somewhere.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





